Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7204

    Manscaping

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty416  [View Original Post]
    Valley girl provides manscaping and much more.
    Please pm VG contact info.

    I could really use a haircut in couple places.

    Thank you.

    Two track.

  2. #7203

    Chloe

    Just curious has anybody tried Chloe's new discreet location? She's offering nuru now and am curious about it. Her tits always make me stop and at least look at her pics. I know she's been reviewed on here for her 44th street location but I want to know more about this private location.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...e/711803345309

  3. #7202

    Riley

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    I think someone once mentioned that she was a Lansing legend. I now know why. I seen Riley recently and there's no much I can add to the bevvy of stellar reviews she already has here. But I'll try. She's everything you could want in a provider, great with communications, smokin little body on her, silky smooth skin, healthy, sane, energy to burn, no drama, and total sweetheart. Genuinely wants you to be happy. I came in for massage and she had absolutely no problem accommodating new options as they came up. And, boy, did they come up. Located in nice spot on nw side. Gives you the address once you're in the neighborhood.

    I continue to explore the best-reviewed providers on this forum, and continue to be very happy. Someday, when I have time and money to burn, I'll go a-TOFTTing more often. But until then, I'll shall choose wisely and report back accordingly. And be thankful.
    Not white knighting, but mis the Lansing drives to her. Glad you had fun with Riley!

  4. #7201

    Manscaping

    Quote Originally Posted by Grdude83  [View Original Post]
    Post links please.
    Studio smooth will wax you. There are ladies on here you'll have to look backbtonfind them.

  5. #7200
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  6. #7199

    Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment with her for Saturday. I spoke to her today on the phone and she has a nice voice. She swears her pics are real and work out of Pacific. I'll let you know if it's really her.
    She looks good, hope it goes well. Interested in hearing your feedback. I noticed she posted $80 MINIMUM tipping fee, hopefully more than a HJ for the minimum (looked like door fee was $60), wonder how high her fee structure might go! If it's just a massage and nude HJ $140 seems like it would be quite a bit of money for that, but maybe she'll offer more for the premium minimum. Look forward to more information on her services offering.

  7. #7198

    Manscaping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grdude83  [View Original Post]
    Post links please.
    Valley girl provides manscaping and much more.

  8. #7197

    Riley

    I think someone once mentioned that she was a Lansing legend. I now know why. I seen Riley recently and there's no much I can add to the bevvy of stellar reviews she already has here. But I'll try. She's everything you could want in a provider, great with communications, smokin little body on her, silky smooth skin, healthy, sane, energy to burn, no drama, and total sweetheart. Genuinely wants you to be happy. I came in for massage and she had absolutely no problem accommodating new options as they came up. And, boy, did they come up. Located in nice spot on nw side. Gives you the address once you're in the neighborhood.

    I continue to explore the best-reviewed providers on this forum, and continue to be very happy. Someday, when I have time and money to burn, I'll go a-TOFTTing more often. But until then, I'll shall choose wisely and report back accordingly. And be thankful.

  9. #7196

    MBD, Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1515  [View Original Post]
    Is wonder the one on Plainfield by Taco Bell, and what is MDI.
    That should be MBD, on Michigan St east of Fuller St. Wonder is tucked in on the back side of a fitness business on Plainfield almost to the East Beltline, behind the Taco Bell.

    Re-visited Wonder recently, asked for Linda. While by no means slim, she gives an excellent ms, just amount of pressure for my liking, and covers all the areas. If you like the art of the tease, Linda (and Cindy Five Star, Plainfield and Five mile) are tops. I have not found anyone that has mastered the tease as well as they do.

    Linda gets comfortable with little encouragement, and the menu was expanded without complaint. 6/7 for full hour.

  10. #7195

    Anyone no of any ladies that do manscaping?

    Post links please.

  11. #7194

    Acupressure.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintAugustin  [View Original Post]
    This the one on East Paris?

    Any sign of others working there? They used to have a stable of young Asians working for them. They used to come into my part time job shopping at least once a week.
    I used to go weekly, but Grace has had the same girl for a long time. The younger one does an okay massage but she wants big bucks for HE, not worth it.

  12. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Did you have to ask or give hints for the HJ or did she take the initiative? Shower?
    Nope she took the initiative and don't know if theres a shower. She actually told me not to shower for awhile because of the cupping thing.

  13. #7192
    I have an appointment with her for Saturday. I spoke to her today on the phone and she has a nice voice. She swears her pics are real and work out of Pacific. I'll let you know if it's really her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a review for her but there is a good chance those are her real pictures because 1) she is CityX Verified and 2) she is a massage only provider. Those providers tend to have some hotties. I do notice that one of her posted pics (black sport top) shows a different tatoo on her right shoulder than the other ones. If I were to guess I would say that is the girl you would see. Still hot though. If you see her please report back!

  14. #7191
    This the one on East Paris?

    Any sign of others working there? They used to have a stable of young Asians working for them. They used to come into my part time job shopping at least once a week.

    Quote Originally Posted by NineLeaf420  [View Original Post]
    I ended up driving by this place and saw the sign figure what the hell. They do have an ad on city x but its total bait. Walked in and was greeted by grace. She's Chinese middle aged short not bad looking wearing regular clothes nothing seductive but she was super nice and friendly speaks English very good. She gave a great massage really hard like I asked and even did cupping which was a first for me and was a strange feeling but good. My back definitely was feeling good afterwards and to my surprise I even left with a handshake. She stayed clothed the whole time and I didn't ask if there was anything else on the menu but all in all it was good and I left happy! $ for the hour with tip.

  15. #7190
    Quote Originally Posted by NineLeaf420  [View Original Post]
    I ended up driving by this place and saw the sign figure what the hell. They do have an ad on city x but its total bait. Walked in and was greeted by grace. She's Chinese middle aged short not bad looking wearing regular clothes nothing seductive but she was super nice and friendly speaks English very good. She gave a great massage really hard like I asked and even did cupping which was a first for me and was a strange feeling but good. My back definitely was feeling good afterwards and to my surprise I even left with a handshake. She stayed clothed the whole time and I didn't ask if there was anything else on the menu but all in all it was good and I left happy! $ for the hour with tip.
    Did you have to ask or give hints for the HJ or did she take the initiative? Shower?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape