Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 13306
-
12-05-18 09:53 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 57She is quite amazing and loves to please, She loves to suck on things alot! 9/10 rating on that end!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 22:32 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 650Mystery girl
The face is familiar as well, but I can't recall anything about her and without a name there's not much to go on to do a search. But her rates certainly seem quite reasonable and she's open to negotiations according to her other ad.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/573310861129
-
12-04-18 19:01 #1829Banned Member

Posts: 118Maya
Posted about her. See post# 1652, worth every penny.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
12-04-18 18:54 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 357New ATF
Just saw Kami J. Again. This time I stayed for an hour and am SO glad I did. In addition to all the great stuff I reported on 10/31, she has amazing oral skills. She's my new ATF.
-
12-04-18 17:09 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 49Maya
I tried today with no response.
Originally Posted by GiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 16:40 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 189Maya
I tried contacting her few times with no reply.
-
12-04-18 12:00 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 259Maya
She is real and lots of fun. I haven't seen her in well over a month. I think she messaged me a few weeks ago and said she has a lot going on. I'm hoping to hear back from her soon.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 11:36 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 1206Not so new to area
As I've seen that ankle bracelet pic before, but in color. However I don't remember the reports.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/238520450259
-
12-04-18 09:01 #1823Regular Member

Posts: 22Maya
Anyone ever seen this girl? If so would love some feedback. Please PM me or reply. I have looked through the pagea but haven't found anything on her.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
-
12-04-18 06:57 #1822Regular Member

Posts: 22Maya
Anyone have any info on this latina? Looking to set up a meeting with her soon. Please PM with details or reply.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maya-esc...enville-261596#erotic.
-
12-04-18 05:27 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 822Agreed!
Kasey does indeed give one of the best blowjobs. She's just a bit far for me, and a bit pricey considering that I usually only want a BJ instead of full service. But the incall is clean and safe and the BJ technique is just about perfect except she can't quite deepthroated me. But I'm a little larger than average so I think most men would love her.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 02:13 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 444In-town for work
Well, if she is anything like you say she is, I shall see this one in a couple of days.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 16:43 #1819Regular Member

Posts: 16Complete waste of time. Tried multiple times to connect but she kept giving me the run around. Grandma in hospital etc.
Originally Posted by HilBurnV263
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 14:24 #1818Regular Member

Posts: 11Do you have a link for her.
Originally Posted by Ice1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 13:06 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 520Carmen / TR
Had nice meeting with Carmen up in TR area. No issues, safe in-call, all covered, seems really adventurous and open to most anything. She has a roommate that also plays but didn't partake. Will play again. Play Safe HC55.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/479147032836












Reply With Quote






