Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17565

    Fc

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.
    Yous should try out the famous F&C. They serve tasty fish batter and crunchy fries.

  2. #17564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Big,

    Fish & Chips, name after the legendary establishment which shares the same strip mall where the MP is located.

    You are welcome.

    Mondo.
    Thanks Mondo!

  3. #17563

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Big,

    Fish & Chips, name after the legendary establishment which shares the same strip mall where the MP is located.

    You are welcome.

    Mondo.
    I couldn't figure out what the fuck FC was either. Haha.

    Thanks for asking and thanks for the answer.

  4. #17562

    Meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.
    Hey Big,

    Fish & Chips, name after the legendary establishment which shares the same strip mall where the MP is located.

    You are welcome.

    Mondo.

  5. #17561

    Honey and Saphire

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfsLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Honey & Sapphire AMP's or providers?
    Both are massage parlors. Although both have Asians but not AMPs. They have other ethnicities as well.

  6. #17560

    F&c

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM1  [View Original Post]
    What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.
    Stands for Fish and Chips.

  7. #17559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 440
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorManToy  [View Original Post]
    This time got Anna. Older Chinese provider. I was happy that the room I was led to wasn't 100% dark. This way I can see what the heck is going on. She started with laying face down naked. She was at the head of the bed, so I reached both my hands up and ran them up her legs under her dress and under her panties. She didn't complain one bit. I was fingering her pussy all the while she was massaging me. Upon the flip, a fee was negotiated and she started with a nice BBBJ. I could have taken her totally bareback, but I brought my own cover and suited up. I took her standing mish and I pulled out and stuck my hard cock into island paradise. Filled the cover and she cleaned my up and proceeded to finish the hour by massaging my legs and feet. I will certainly be returning.
    What does "F&C" stand for? I'm new to the OC massage scene.

  8. #17558
    Quote Originally Posted by CouriousG  [View Original Post]
    Where is hs?
    Google "Honey Spa. " It's in Costa Mesa.

  9. #17557
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorManToy  [View Original Post]
    This time got Anna. Older Chinese provider. I was happy that the room I was led to wasn't 100% dark. This way I can see what the heck is going on. She started with laying face down naked. She was at the head of the bed, so I reached both my hands up and ran them up her legs under her dress and under her panties. She didn't complain one bit. I was fingering her pussy all the while she was massaging me. Upon the flip, a fee was negotiated and she started with a nice BBBJ. I could have taken her totally bareback, but I brought my own cover and suited up. I took her standing mish and I pulled out and stuck my hard cock into island paradise. Filled the cover and she cleaned my up and proceeded to finish the hour by massaging my legs and feet. I will certainly be returning.
    Seen Anna twice and she's a hoot. Loves to stand behind my head and feed on the girls. Down for anything. Girl's a superfreak, lol.

  10. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus1999  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Krystal for the past couple months (based on reviews here). She's been great, just the massage alone was worth it. However I am a little disappointed that I never get the full hour. She always starts on time but always cut short by 5-10 minutes, even when I opted for 2-pop. It is not a deal breaker obvious since I keep going back, but I am wondering if you guys always get the full hour or get cut short as well. I know she books SOLID on the hour for the day, which is probably why she has to cut short to prepare for the next customer. I feel for the price of entry we should get the full hour.
    I've seen Krystal 3 times and always got the full hour, but those visits were earlier in the year before she became so popular. I'm thinking of booking her next week and it will be interesting to see if i still get the full hour now.

  11. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfsLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Honey & Sapphire AMP's or providers?
    No FS at these places. They offer nuru massage or regular massage with HE at the end.

  12. #17554

    Hs

    Where is hs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dialing77  [View Original Post]
    I've had a # of providers and none come close to Valerie at HS. She's so hot, every time she gets out of her uniform my jaw drops. I only see her now at HS. I've noticed a few times trying to book an appointment, the girl doing the booking was extremely lazy / not responding after I requested Val. I had to be persistent to get the appointment. And I later find out she wasn't even busy. So just know if you try to book with Valerie, you may have to follow up. I only have this issue with one of the girls that works the front, not the other.

    I'm surprised I never see her mentioned here. I've had most of the girls at HS including Novia, and there's no comparison. Novia has a little girl's body, Valerie is a Woman and will make you feel like a man.

  13. #17553

    Jen / Jin / Gin

    Six Star, Mission Viejo. 30/30-minutes; 40/60-minutes; 40 HJ; 60 topless HJ.

    Asian. Late 30's; early 40's. Looks - 5. Boobs - 6 (natural full b's with big 3/4" nipples). Massage - 7. Sensual massage - 7. Extras / Service - 7.

    Did repeat.

  14. #17552

    Names of places or persons

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    Great first review! I notice that you said you live in OC. That is monger heaven (believe me, I'm in the SFV which is ok but not comparable to OC). You should check out Honey and Sapphire! Good luck mate and happy mongering!
    Is Honey & Sapphire AMP's or providers?

  15. #17551

    Return visit to F&C

    This time got Anna. Older Chinese provider. I was happy that the room I was led to wasn't 100% dark. This way I can see what the heck is going on. She started with laying face down naked. She was at the head of the bed, so I reached both my hands up and ran them up her legs under her dress and under her panties. She didn't complain one bit. I was fingering her pussy all the while she was massaging me. Upon the flip, a fee was negotiated and she started with a nice BBBJ. I could have taken her totally bareback, but I brought my own cover and suited up. I took her standing mish and I pulled out and stuck my hard cock into island paradise. Filled the cover and she cleaned my up and proceeded to finish the hour by massaging my legs and feet. I will certainly be returning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape