Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,776 to 35,790 of 41309
-
12-03-18 21:40 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 1840I saw her.
She's legit and her pictures are accurate but she doesn't fit my personal definition of a spinner. She's very sweet and accommodating, a bit mechanical but that might improve with more visits, we just didn't click and anal isn't on her menu so definitely a one hitter quitter for me. JD.
Originally Posted by KingKongDong7
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 21:03 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 26Stay Away
YMMV but wow the first time was weird and a while ago. Was at her place around San Marco.
Short petite spinner but head sucks. Had a cover on and she slobbed on it for a minute before complaining.
Bent her over the bed and pounded her doggy until I finished and left ASAP.
It was that time of the month so I pulled out blood all over my cover. She claimed she didn't know.
Will not repeat. Poor skills and effort.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/932755819659
-
12-03-18 20:47 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 26Paris Waters
Had a lot of good dreams with her. Usually do a QV. Everything covered.
Starts off with a nice and slow CBJ. She gets into doggy for a pounding.
Took a break and did mish and then popped when she rode cowgirl.
Was a decent location around baymeadows. $.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...k/928958468324
-
12-03-18 20:28 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 26Washed Up
Definitely not the best looking. Was in a pinch and she was the first to respond. Scooped her up and she went down.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
She had druggie vibes. Lots of word slurring and just out of it. But her head game wasn't bad.
Definitely looks to please. I had her head bobbin until I popped. No complaints or stopping.
-
12-03-18 20:03 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 26Superhead
Had a quick dream with this one awhile back. We rode to Mcdonalds and she sucked me dry OTW there and back.
Incall is sketch. Shared the location with another provider and possibly another monger. $.
She takes directions well when she's performing on the mic. Did everything in the car.
Did have another dream though where we did doggy and a harsh smell hit me.
Could not repeat after that.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/830323376740
-
12-03-18 19:50 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 26Miss Rain
Had a quick dream about this one. We were on JTB.
She topped me in the car until I woke up. CBJ. $.
Had multiple friends hanging around the location.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...1/633639924568
-
12-03-18 19:36 #5528Regular Member

Posts: 21Wait. Have or haven't?
I've only seen her the one time. Maybe I was just unlucky.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 18:39 #5527Banned Member

Posts: 39Ok thanks
Ok. Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm tossed up between pulling the trig on her or Keyra. Will follow up with a report when I do. Cheers.
Originally Posted by RicoJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 18:29 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 405FAX Chris "reviews"
I commend you on commenting on this guy's posts. I have been wanting to say something, but I have a difficult time being politically correct and with my luck I would end up violating the site's rules on being argumentative, etc. My first thought though was that the guy might be LEO trying to build his post count up.
Originally Posted by LuvSoftHands
[View Original Post]
On another note, his one post that he called a "review" consisted of asking for help finding the stripper Charlie from Sinsations, "Do anyone know where Charlie from sinations works at now apparently it's been quite some time since she has been there and she was amazing would love to visit her again if possible she was my favorite" Since he doesn't know where she's at, I certainly don't count that as a review.
RJ.
-
12-03-18 18:01 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 68100 for hhr. Pics are accurate, she is quite the spinner.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 17:33 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 561Yup, she's a unicorn in disguise.
Good to see you finally made it, told you she was the real deal. Guys if your going to see here remember she's in a shared house, so there may be someone else stopping to see one of her roommates. She is safe.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 15:41 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 805She looks like quite the little spinner.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
What was damage.
Pics are accurate?
-
12-03-18 14:30 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 405Nikki.
Originally Posted by KingKongDong7
[View Original Post]
A quick search of the last 4 digits of the phone number produced a review from the "Still at 60" board in this forum. On a side note, when I sent her a text message and asked about her donation, she quoted me 80 for a QV and 100 for a HH. Thanks to this forum, I already knew she was accepting 60 for the QV.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...highlight=2614#post4043860.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...4/830816528036
-
12-03-18 14:16 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 43I met with Jasmine recently, very pretty and the same girl from the pictures. Everything covered, which isn't much of a problem for me the first time I meet a girl since I figure mileage can change that with some. .1 for q, but she wanted. 05 more for FS and she stopped the BJ after less than 5 minutes and finished me with a covered HJ. I didn't give her the extra because I figured she'd still rush me and say it wasn't enough. Overall don't see myself repeating, but I can tell you guys she's real and hot if a bit rushed and restrictive. But hey, how many chances you get with an Indian girl?
-
12-03-18 13:59 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 477Another plus for Phoebe.
I have been texting her on and off for months. Schedules never aligned so I lost interest. After Sandman's recent glowing reviews I decided to reach out again and I'm glad I did. Her roomies had some friends over so she agreed to hang out in the car with me. Fun was had like teenagers again. No rushing or complaining. Just seemed to want to please. I will repeat as time permits.











Reply With Quote





