Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,821 to 35,835 of 41311
-
12-01-18 23:57 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 88Jamie -8860
Decided to take the plunge myself on this one because of a seemingly mixed bag of reviews, mostly complaints about appearance but consistently complimenting performance at minimum. Set up qv for standard rate at a normal and completely non-threatening incall near Salisbury. I was relieved when the door was opened that the face I saw was NOT a grandma's, as some of the previous reports seemed to imply. IMO, attractive soccer MILF face. Her body isn't a 27 year olds, but it honestly didn't deter me in the slightest. Previous reports on performance are accurate, and she's got a very welcoming and down to earth personality and is level headed. No evidence of candy as far as I can tell. I'd recommend to anyone. If you don't repeat at very least I can't imagine you'd leave disappointed for partaking. Will revisit.
PM with any additional questions.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/844738227322
-
12-01-18 22:25 #5490Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 18You got one this incorrect
F. why. I her tits a not real. They look good huh! ? But you got everything else right.
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Mandy Mandy Mandy.
Gina I love you and miss you gurl.
-
12-01-18 22:05 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 68She was ok for BBFS, just an FYI.
Originally Posted by KalahariGuy321
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 18:09 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 1107Clean greek
It's kinda like restaurants with their bathrooms and their kitchens. If the part you can see (the bathroom) isn't kept clean the part you can't see (the kitchen) probably isn't going to be kept clean either.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
That said, even if a girl is diligent about cleaning out her nether regions, that doesn't guarantee "spotlessness" - they just edit those parts out in porn. I remember my first anal with a provider (who I knew had used an enema) and she said I was big enough that I might be "mining for gold" - I didn't know what she meant until I took the condom off.
Only truly nasty experience was with a civilian, and she should've known better.
-
12-01-18 17:39 #5487Regular Member

Posts: 2LOL at Traveler. Preop / postop😂. I enjoyed that.
Originally Posted by Traveler6940
[View Original Post]
Almost pulled trigger a few months back based on misleading photos. Got link to Facebook account and then got a tad scared myself. Asked about Greek but then thought I may actually get greeked!
-
12-01-18 17:30 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 52Jasmine
I have a buddy who had a supermodel looking indian wife so been looking for a provider. Just found Jasmine on STG. Anyone partake. She did say she does full service.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/933304778069
-
12-01-18 17:24 #5485Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Happy birthday! I hope you have a blast! Mine's coming up this month and I how it's as debauchery as last year!
Originally Posted by MrWheels83
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 14:34 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 137Suck My Kiss.
I love her album BloodSugarSexMagik and Californication.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 14:28 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 283Pre Op or Post Op?
Yep as soon as I saw the pics that was my first thought too. Looks like she was / is a stripper. Distance, darkness, and booze can allow even the ugliest girl to make a living in those circumstances.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 13:28 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 197Birthday Bash
Birthday coming up 1/15. Booked room already. Trying to get my list of attendees together. Outside of a few personal friends, the only other on the list is Ms. Savu. Is Mia Hart still around? Always wanted her company but it never happened. How about Liz?
Who else should I consider inviting? The only requirements are They must have a car with C+ airbags and junk in the trunk.
-
12-01-18 12:46 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 788Amber: Another rusher and doesn't look as good as pic in person.
She was high when I saw her a while ago-what else is new. She also rushes her sessions even though she comes off as not being that kind of provider-mind you, she want minimum 100. I believe back then, she told me we needed to hurry because another client was on the way. Most of these witches are no different. Why do we throw good money after mostly bad! I've been asking myself this question for some time now. These hookers are getting worse too. I think most of our problem is we are searching for that diamond in the rough. How often does this happen? By the time we seemingly find one, we've already spent thousands of dollars and even this so-called diamond soon turns out to be made of tin! After last night's episode, I'm getting closer and closer to removing myself from the problem. Rant over for now! LOL.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 12:15 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 405Emma May. OMG is she ugly.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LukeCage668
[View Original Post]
Set up a meet with her this morning with Emma May. Quoted 60 for a QV and then in the next messages asks me if I want Bare or Covered. I am thinking WTF, why would a provider put that in a text message? Anyway, I give her updates as she requested, 15 minutes from her place and she responded, five minutes from her place and she responded and then when I was in the driveway, she messages me "in the bathroom, be out as soon as I can". She finally comes out of the house, and in my entire life, I have never seen even a strung out street walker that was so ugly. There was no way that I was going anywhere near her, but if you are so inclined, this is more of a Jackson for a QV or two of them for a half hour type of gal.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/669434033237
-
12-01-18 10:18 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 980Riverside Gina
Had another great visit with the always reliable Gina. She's a real treat: reasonable rates, on time, ready to boogie, and fun to talk to. Plus a fine pair of natural tits that are almost as fun to fuck as her tight little pussy.
(904)xxxx651.
-
12-01-18 10:08 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 554She also goes by Amber. Never seen her, but word is stay away. She's a thief.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 10:01 #5477Senior Member

Posts: 1054Not for Tom Brady.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




