Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 691 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1075

    P's and Q's

    Well put. Anyone of us that has been in our hobby for any amount of time has at some point did something stupid. I have had a gun at my head, a knife pulled on me and had my wallet grabbed on more occasions than I care to think about. Luckily no scars (other than mental) and never lost my wallet in my journeys. At my age, I will spend more to guarantee safety.

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratesrvng  [View Original Post]
    But when the small head takes control, we all at some point make foolish decisions. Mine happened in August and never again. It's easy to do when you are in a town with a sexy provider famine and you find a diamond in a rough and she pops up out the blue after so called retiring.

    Be on your P's and Q's gentlemen. And whatever you do, always adhere to the mongers code of conduct. LOL.

    So-Crates.

  2. #1074

    Krystal or Niina

    Anyone dream with either lately?

    I had a dream about 3 weeks ago. And now neither one are replying back to my several texts.

    Darn. Makes me paranoid. Lmao.

  3. #1073

    Not the case

    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    The only problem I see with negotiating is you may get what you pay for in most cases. I fear that a reduced price will result in subpar service. Why would a provider give 5 star service at a 3 star price?
    I have negotiated and gotten everything I wanted. It's how you negotiate. I've given much more donations in the past and always felt like I got robbed. The way I see it, their money is tax free, they should be happy with 60-80 hh and 100-120 hr. That's damn good money!

  4. #1072

    Without question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grst81  [View Original Post]
    While I appreciate the heads up about an in-person (so to speak) verification, when it comes down to paying before dreaming then I assume it's a scam from the get go. I'm fine with verification and references but it's meet and greet all the way before anything may happen.
    But when the small head takes control, we all at some point make foolish decisions. Mine happened in August and never again. It's easy to do when you are in a town with a sexy provider famine and you find a diamond in a rough and she pops up out the blue after so called retiring.

    Be on your P's and Q's gentlemen. And whatever you do, always adhere to the mongers code of conduct. LOL.

    So-Crates.

  5. #1071

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    Verified MILF with a tight firm body, takes well care of herself. Will be in lingerie and heels upon arrival and fresh from head to toe. Always have had a good experience with her. She's only in town till the 30th so get while the gettin is good fellas. This is Michigan Nikki, not to be confused with the other.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...h/498212282509
    Yep, saw her. Very professional, excellent communication. Gives nice message then covered bj and cfs. Nicely thick and nice tits, tight pussy. Non GFE, good for the donation asked.

  6. #1070

    Sunshine

    Anybody have any intel on this one? She says her incall is on Shady. Been lots of gunplay there lately so that doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

    https://40up.com.daytona.listcrawler.com/post/26790238/

  7. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratesrvng  [View Original Post]
    ... Here's the warning...So-Crates.
    While I appreciate the heads up about an in-person (so to speak) verification, when it comes down to paying before dreaming then I assume it's a scam from the get go. I'm fine with verification and references but it's meet and greet all the way before anything may happen.

  8. #1068

    My heads up: Cassie.

    Please read my entire post before going forward with this one.

    I saw this one posting on on STG.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/793581462101

    I will say this: She is absolutely a real girl and the pics are of her. Nice tiny petite frame with a plump ass that is as soft as a cloud. Yes, she does BBFS with CIP, yes she swallows, and yes she does BBGreekCIA (this is from my personal experience but it wasn't here in Daytona.

    Here's the warning

    This one advertised exclusively in Cedar Rapids, IA for all of 2016 and 2017. That is where I had dates with her and they were fantastic, you can read my reviews in the Cedar Rapids Backpage thread. It's easy to find as there is t that much activity there.

    She disappeared this year during FOSTA debacle and reappeared in August posting in CR thread with this very same ad that she has now asking for a partial payment up front. This is new as she never required it before. Being that I've seen her a bunch of times before decided to trust her and sent her a small amount up front and then she went radio silent on me. This happened in August of this year.

    I think this is her new angle: get payments sent to her without being seen and she will disappear on you. I doubt she is actually here in Daytona and may have just created an ad for this area to rack up funds for anyone who falls for it.

    Then again she could actually be here. Take this info as you will.

    AGAIN she is a real girl that I have personally seen and she has a wonderful body and does it ALL but she may be running a scam these days that gets her money without actually being seen.

    Stay safe.

    So-Crates.

  9. #1067

    Latingirls. Daytona?

    Hey all. Anyone have the link to the Latingirls site that was operating on Webnode? I think the dreams were located off of LPGA but can't find a way to get in contact. Thanks.

  10. #1066

    Beachside blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy347  [View Original Post]
    I have definitely found out the best time to shop 3 to 6 early morning they're hungry for their candy if they didn't get it take what you offer.
    A few of us are still waiting to hear some info on your beachside blonde. Perhaps a unicorn?

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

  11. #1065
    I have definitely found out the best time to shop 3 to 6 early morning they're hungry for their candy if they didn't get it take what you offer.

  12. #1064

    So what's the deal, squeal?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy347  [View Original Post]
    Deepthroat bareback back to deepthroat for finish 60 and out the door she's out there though too many drugs.
    Yeah theres a lotta skinny blonde drug addicts out there on Ridgewood. Which one exactly are you offering to share newbie? Or should I say Osifer? Your posts seem to be collecting the monikers of the interestec but you don't answer Dudley Domyassright. LOL.

  13. #1063

    An old friend of mine is in town 11/27 - Michigan Nikki

    Verified MILF with a tight firm body, takes well care of herself. Will be in lingerie and heels upon arrival and fresh from head to toe. Always have had a good experience with her. She's only in town till the 30th so get while the gettin is good fellas. This is Michigan Nikki, not to be confused with the other.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...h/498212282509
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4717.jpg‎   IMG_4714.jpg‎   IMG_4715.jpg‎   IMG_4712.jpg‎  

  14. #1062

    Beachside blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by RexRaider  [View Original Post]
    I do believe that she's going to have to be my top target the next time I'm down that way🤔.
    Anyone have a clue to who is being referenced? PM if you'd like.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

  15. #1061

    Jen

    If you read the ad, the pink ones is a friend of hers, not her. Not Fake, it is her friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by VoteForPedro  [View Original Post]
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/304316703177

    This is her current link, but don't be fooled by some of the FAKE Pictures in her ad! She has 3 pictures of legs wrapped up in pink strings, 2 are of what I would consider an attractive sbbw with nice legs and the other is an actual picture of Jenn with Dirty Feet and looking like she got HOG-TIED cause the ropes couldn't get past the knee's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape