Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2793

    Hey Mon

    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide  [View Original Post]
    I thought this site was to provide info for all to consider. It seems that some would rather lecture on and on vs just giving a helpful answer. Sure if someone is so lazy with a bunch of questions about basically the same thing, let the board handle um by simply not offering help, not lecturing. They will need to do their research then and will if they want the answer. I'm a Senior but I don't post much, I use PM's. I to had years of good and bad encounters way before I came to this board as a Regular member. I love reading the posts, a lot of them are helpful, some are funny and some are sad (providers passing) but the Better than thou posts, SMH, not helpful. No argument here just my humble opinion.

    "Can't we all just get along?

    Monoxide.
    Most here are happy to get along. I know I am.

    Perhaps a post suggesting someone RTFF might occasionally seem rude but lots of guys here did lots of stuff and reported on it. Plenty of guys spent money, did research, took risks and once in a while got ripped off. They share that stuff regularly, readily and feely. When someone with one post asks the equivalent of "Could give me info that's readily available if I just scroll a little bit?" it's going to bring some bad reactions.

    Many quality posters have helped plenty of newbies with specifics as well as detailed posts from when they experienced something. Those one post tell me everything requests are kind of like that person in your office who, after you have done a lot of work and committed your work to writing for his benefit and sent a detailed e-mail or memo, asks "Could you please tell me everything that you took all that time to write and send?

    Lots of people really do want to help and most are mostly nice about it. Even better, they contributed literally thousands of pages of reports and experiences to help anyone who needs it. The help is all there; it just needs to be collected. It's sitting and waiting for anyone who needs it.

    You bet; every once in a while someone has a question that can't be answered easily by reading but since most answers are there for the taking, posters who don't read first are likely to be directed to the answers that are sitting there waiting to be utilized. People who don't read first are like people walking past free money lying in the street.

    All things considered I think this forum is usually pretty congenial. Most of the time no one calls out people who need real help. I have given and received a number of times. But "Please summarize everything from the past 3 k pages so I don't have to read. " are going to bring about a snarky response on this, or any board, every time.

  2. #2792

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    She used to advertise on Eros so, beyond suggesting he do more research before asking, I think this is a proper question. She's not going to answer on twitter whether a USAG monger saw her.

    But really dude (OP). It's probably better to do a search before a query. You'd be surprised what has already been posted on these many many pages.
    Lately I have found the search engine here does not go back far enough. I searched for Monica. Remembering many Monicas who have been discussed here not to mention the infamous Columbia based Indian girl monica with large tatas you would think all Monicas from past would come up try it. Also I think that many of you should pause and think that many of us are researching not under the best of circumstances and it is easier to ask then browse thru numbers. Some people have more time and maybe less people around then others. My wife looking over my shoulder now like give a guy a break especially now.

  3. #2791

    ?

    I thought this site was to provide info for all to consider. It seems that some would rather lecture on and on vs just giving a helpful answer. Sure if someone is so lazy with a bunch of questions about basically the same thing, let the board handle um by simply not offering help, not lecturing. They will need to do their research then and will if they want the answer. I'm a Senior but I don't post much, I use PM's. I to had years of good and bad encounters way before I came to this board as a Regular member. I love reading the posts, a lot of them are helpful, some are funny and some are sad (providers passing) but the Better than thou posts, SMH, not helpful. No argument here just my humble opinion.

    "Can't we all just get along?

    Monoxide.

  4. #2790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Rtff

    It used to be seen a lot here. The new folks coming on will be carrying this site in the future so we shouldn't discourage posts but encourage them with RTFF. I like to say give before you get.

  5. #2789

    Research Report

    Wow!

    That is how you research! Point taken.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Whoa there big fella! Yup, I'm newer to this board than you are. That means what, exactly? If you read my comment, I didn't call you a newbie. I said, "It's bad enough when newbies are too lazy to seach (sic) first. " The implications of my comment are for others to decide.

    On EB, there are only two ladies named Jewel, and only one says she is the "hostess with the most".

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / info /4108149563/21147700.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / info /4437044592/22618512.

    She also happens to be on EA, them, AL & CGX:

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...27089211/jewel

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewel-es...ltimore-125048#erotic.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/1079086?skip_terms=1

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...utiful-240693/

    All this took just a few seconds with the information provided in the original post: Baltimore Jewel "hostess with the most".

    IMO, newbies are defined more by their behavior, than by the number of their posts.

    Have fun, and stay safe, y'll.

  6. #2788

    RE: Newbie?

    Whoa there big fella! Yup, I'm newer to this board than you are. That means what, exactly? If you read my comment, I didn't call you a newbie. I said, "It's bad enough when newbies are too lazy to seach (sic) first. " The implications of my comment are for others to decide.

    On EB, there are only two ladies named Jewel, and only one says she is the "hostess with the most".

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / info /4108149563/21147700.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / info /4437044592/22618512.

    She also happens to be on EA, them, AL & CGX:

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...27089211/jewel

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jewel-es...ltimore-125048#erotic.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/1079086?skip_terms=1

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/early...utiful-240693/

    All this took just a few seconds with the information provided in the original post: Baltimore Jewel "hostess with the most".

    IMO, newbies are defined more by their behavior, than by the number of their posts.

    Have fun, and stay safe, y'll.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I've been at this game since before Craiglist took down their escort page. What was what, 10-15 years ago? At least 7-8 years before that. How many posts do you have on this board? Why are you calling me a newbie? How many hoes go by the name Jewel? About a go-zillion. This board isn't just limited to EB son. Did I do a search for Jewel? Yes. Did I get more than one result? Yes.

    Shooter out.

  7. #2787

    Bjb

    Anyone linked up with bjb since she's been back. Just wondered if the service is the same.

  8. #2786

    Tig 'ole bitties

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and she is peaking my interest but with all the sting activity going on I am a bit hesitant. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27365438/

    Thanks for your help.
    Yea mean, them Tig ole bitties are going to make you think with your other head. LOL.

    Shooter out!

  9. #2785

    Newbie?

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreDog69  [View Original Post]
    Could he have included a link? Sure. Would it have been easy, and nice? Absolutely. Did he give enough information to find her easily? Yes.

    It's bad enough when newbies are too lazy to seach first. It took me less than 15 seconds to find her ad, including photos of creampies. Everything you need is right there in his post.
    I've been at this game since before Craiglist took down their escort page. What was what, 10-15 years ago? At least 7-8 years before that. How many posts do you have on this board? Why are you calling me a newbie? How many hoes go by the name Jewel? About a go-zillion. This board isn't just limited to EB son. Did I do a search for Jewel? Yes. Did I get more than one result? Yes.

    Shooter out.

  10. #2784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and she is peaking my interest but with all the sting activity going on I am a bit hesitant. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27365438/

    Thanks for your help.
    I think the heat would use better pictures than that, there are connoisseurs of thick women no doubt and ups to 'them, pics of thinner women would attract more and some of those fore mentioned. That is a rather special bait, no?

  11. #2783

    Lexi

    I saw this ad and she is peaking my interest but with all the sting activity going on I am a bit hesitant. Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/27365438/

    Thanks for your help.

  12. #2782

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Basement was gross though, but that's my only complaint.
    I wouldn't describe the basement as gross. Rundown maybe.

  13. #2781

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Which Jewel?
    Pretty sure this one https://escortbabylon.net/#!/baltimo...18512/27089211.

  14. #2780

    RE: Which Jewel.

    Could he have included a link? Sure. Would it have been easy, and nice? Absolutely. Did he give enough information to find her easily? Yes.

    It's bad enough when newbies are too lazy to seach first. It took me less than 15 seconds to find her ad, including photos of creampies. Everything you need is right there in his post.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Which Jewel?

  15. #2779

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Took the chance and dreamed with Jewel, the "hostess with the most" I found on EB. Easy set up at about 7:30 am. Offered. 4 for BBBJ and he sent me the address. Crappy basement in a house off Frankford near Belair. Tiny thing. About 5'2" maybe 100 Lbs. Took it DEEP and I'm not small. I grabbed her head and syarted to FF her. I let my hands up and she stopped for a second and said "that was okay baby", so I continued. I asked if it was vool for CIM and she said she'd catch every single drop. And she did and swallowed. She got me a towel. I would repeat. I feel like I could talk her down on price. She's a sweet girl, very willing to please. Basement was gross though, but that's my only complaint.
    Which Jewel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape