Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 13802
-
12-05-18 00:12 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 153Sonya Songprawati
Has anyone seen her. Is she worth the visit?
-
12-04-18 23:53 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 39Chanel at KP
Saw Chanel today and glad I did. She spoke pretty good english so we had a good conversation as well. She was all about me and making sure that all my needs were taken care of, especially 2 times!
Standard, opened the door in very nice lingerie. Kissed a little LFK / DFK, showered with preview and had some fun. She is very ticklish around the neck area and she is definitely "adventurous" as well, if you like that. I would rate her up there with Amanda, if not better.
She leaves next Wednesday so hurry up to go see her if you are a verified member!
-
12-04-18 14:42 #2640Regular Member

Posts: 20Has anyone seen Chaba?
Wanting to pull the trigger but this post is kinda old. Was wondering if anyone has seen her or any other of the Thai girls recently?
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 12:58 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 204If you click on "LINKS" on their website, that page has a couple of their old banners with a 312 # on it. Just texted them we'll see if they respond as I would be a first timer.
Originally Posted by Fb1225
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 10:02 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 34Can someone PM me KP phone #
Can someone PM me KP phone # it is no longer on the site. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DomCorazon
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-18 01:19 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 39I don't keep their numbers but left a message on their contact info off the website and they texted me back within a few minutes.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 21:50 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 877JeffLittleKing
He had no problem getting in to see Chanel.
Originally Posted by Jake4555
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 20:00 #2635Regular Member

Posts: 5KP contact info
Is it worth calling the number on the site if you have heard back from filling out the form?
-
12-03-18 13:27 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 94Visiting.
First of all, thank you for the writeups in this board.
I'm visiting for business later this week and would just like a sanity check. I'm planning on seeing one of the Thai indies near ohare. I'm used to getting a full hour in the AAMPs as opposed to a half. Is that the expectation here? I also have a huge preferences for KAMPs or just a solid KMP and I've thrown my number in the hat for KP, but I'm not holding my breath. I would appreciate any recs for Kgirls but regardless if anyone replies, I will report back my findings. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 13:01 #2633Regular Member

Posts: 3Chanel at KP. Amazing.
Visiting Chicago for business and also a little bit of pleasure. Decided to see Chanel at Korean Palace, and boy I'm glad I did. She is visiting from Los Angeles and I can honestly say that in 5 years of hobbying, she is the best I have ever had.
Young Korean girl, beautiful face with soft, pouty eyes that just make you melt. Pretty convenient location in Lakeview. From the moment I walked in the door, she made me feel at home with a long, passionate DFK. Her body is -- absolutely banging. Indescribable. Thin and athletic but with curves in all the right places, and a Southern California tan that took me far away from the snow. She also has a couple of small tattoos that were very tasteful and attractive.
BBBJ, DATY, and a host of exciting FS positions that made me feel like an Olympic gymnast. She really took her time and made me feel at home, not rushed at all. If I am ever in Los Angeles I am going to look her up again.
Can't recommend Chanel highly enough, make sure to see her before she absconds from snowy Illinois.
-
12-03-18 11:35 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 69Korean Palace
Team,
I changed phones and lost the KP contact number. I have seen their models previously in Oakbrook and Schaumburg. Someone please PM me their number. Appreciate it!
-
12-03-18 00:26 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 377Can you PM link. This seems to be the better out of the apartment s but I can't find link.
Originally Posted by ChicagoRocks
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Doc.
-
12-02-18 12:29 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 77Second That
Went looking for the place on Ohio / Western and was directed to the new location. I didn't get to choose but was happy with what I got. FWIW her name was Suzie. Rates were $130 HH, $160 HR. Will repeat.
Stay safe,
CR.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 23:46 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 442Made some room
Holy crap I did not realize I had so many saved messages. Should be some room now.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 21:57 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 936Inbox
E6, clear your inbox. I had something I wanted to ask you.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




