Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 26928
-
12-03-18 23:21 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 135I've been victimized by autocorrect changing FS to family.
Originally Posted by Chijawan38
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 19:42 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 176Sorry guys. Link brings you to the correct page but not to that exact post. Scroll down, look for Kristin. Post # 11726.
Originally Posted by RobertSterling
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 19:35 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 176Amber Lynn
Changes her name because eventually enough details get out about her misrepresentation. This was my very first post on here because I did not want anyone else have a bad experience like I had.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=2646112#post2646112.
-
12-03-18 19:34 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 318Amber Lynn
Suggest you read short review on https://www.adultlook.com/p/2905586 Report if seen.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 17:32 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 57Stupid phone autocorrected GFE to family.
Originally Posted by Chijawan38
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 14:53 #7423Regular Member

Posts: 4Family?
Apologies. I was also wondering about her but don't know what you mean by "family".
Originally Posted by Berserker06
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 13:47 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 135Vlada 262
My advice would be to book the full hour. She is young, beautiful and delightful. The extra 30 minutes in her presence would be well worth the incremental cost difference between 30 and 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 12:54 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 57Extras.
What are the rates for extras. You can PM if preferred. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Bbb1617
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 12:41 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 233C'Mon. Man!
Seriously. First thing ANYONE should do before TOFTT is a reverse image search. Several of the images in that post return results from sites like Reddit and the Chive. Images from posts appearing on those sites are a HUGE red flag that they are fake / stolen.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
Remember gentlemen: think with your big head & if it looks TGTBT, it probably is.
-
12-03-18 12:36 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 69Amber Lynn Naperville
Anyone seen her?
http://alynn.escorts.biz
I live in the area and not finding any providers except her. Did a search but no reviews on her apart from her website. Any info on her or other local Naperville providers would be helpful.
-
12-03-18 10:35 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 286Scam
It's onenof the jack shack scammers on lake street or Wheaton.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 08:35 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 377Msog? Or should I just go with hh?
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 07:19 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 1676Vlada
http://classyladiesofchicago.escortb...n--vlada-30870
She's back on the 262 roster. Best BBBJ out there.
-
12-03-18 07:13 #7415Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Same here.
Originally Posted by Kimbll83
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-18 05:32 #7414Regular Member

Posts: 1I saw NG recently on NW side and one of the girls I had been seeing stopped responding. Thankfully I always parked on a side street 2 blocks away.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
I'm new to hobby. The other say I got a called from the northern district attorney. It was a weekend and I know the office is closed and probably a spoofed number but still makes me worried.












Reply With Quote





