Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,441 to 28,455 of 31552
-
12-02-18 17:03 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 365Scam
It's a scam.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 15:28 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 56Catherine P10
Just got contacted by P10. Since they were awesome thought I'd pass on the Info. Catherine is in town. If you gents want to partake. Had an interesting conversation with Vanessa last time. She said the best guys she met so far is from Detroit. Chicago has some crazies. LOL. Great job giving our city a good name gentlemen.
-
12-02-18 15:18 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 56Legit
Used them four times now. Stunning women. Can't go wrong.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:55 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 390Ewr
That's what I got too but this one is advertising in Detroit with a Connecticut phone number. Must be some kinda scam. Dunno.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...t/992857369170
-
12-02-18 11:51 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 233Newark, NJ.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:47 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 390Ewr?
Looking for a little help. Not being too familiar with Detroit can anyone tell me what / where "Ewr" is? I've RTFF, searched, googled and can't figure it out. Thanks.
-
12-02-18 10:09 #3106Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey guys, I'm new to the game and area. I was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions for providers who welcome first timers. I'm in the Waterford area, so it would be great if anyone knew any in that area, or no further away than Southfield.
I used to lurk Backpage, but couldn't find anywhere decent afterwards and didn't know which listings / sites I could trust. I've really only visited Eros (which I've heard many don't trust as it's a suspected honeypot), cityxguide (hard to find real listings) and EroticMonkey.
Any advice / suggestions would be amazing and much appreciated!
-
12-02-18 09:32 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 58I've only had one girl request a pic and I declined. If refs aren't enough then I'll pass. Privacy is too important.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 07:58 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 101Latin angels
Their customer since past 2 and half years now. Beautiful angels and screening is required. Do not recall how I completed my screening in the past. They have the providers coming almost every week in the area. Although I mostly visit p10 providers to cut down 50/70 bucks for same angels / providers. In nutshell, legitimate agency. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 07:21 #3103Senior Member

Posts: 465Latin angels
Has anyone used this agency? Any help is appreciated. Happy hunting my friends.
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/9507711.htm?cat=1
-
12-01-18 19:02 #3102Senior Member

Posts: 114Any reports
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/5973652.htm?cat=1
Noticed she just got verified on Eros.
Anyone seen her before?
Thanks.
-
12-01-18 16:19 #3101Senior Member

Posts: 755That ad is gone
So, I would say it's too good to be true.
Originally Posted by DatFigga55
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 12:36 #3100Regular Member

Posts: 16Nicole?
Could anyone share Nicole's number? White mid 20's in Roseville. She changed her number a while back, seen her a few times. Heard she was still working but not posting.
-
11-30-18 19:48 #3099Senior Member

Posts: 124Please tell me this isn't TGTBT.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...y/348066502506
-
11-30-18 18:38 #3098Senior Member

Posts: 28Chanel.
Has anyone seen this one? Real pic?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chanel-c...detroit-393304










Reply With Quote






