Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,591 to 28,605 of 31133
-
12-02-18 14:31 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 192Nicole
Hate to break it to you, but it def is.
Originally Posted by Jethro401
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 14:19 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 83Erica Ferrete
Yes. I saw her several months ago, and she was absolutely stunning. Not cheap though.
I was under the impression she was touring (possibly with an 'indy' agency) and I hadn't seen her ads since I first saw her. Is she still available?
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 14:17 #2541Senior Member

Posts: 37Nicole.
Not sure about anyone from Fort Mill but the lady in the video is the same one in this ad posted below. I'm sure others who have seen her would agree.
Originally Posted by Jethro401
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/781813.htm?cat=1
-
12-02-18 13:54 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 1205Yup. If these are the same people then that discribes them. They posted on CL looking for men.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 13:51 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 26Nicole
Yes that's definitely not her but maybe a close resemblance.
Originally Posted by Fitzwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 11:42 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 516I hate when the really great amateur / swinger types decide to "go pro". I've been with a lot of these MILF type as swingers and they are usually a blast, because they are genuinely interested in the sex, are often borderline nymphos, and love it. No "clock watching", no silly rules, lots of kissing, and they are very interactive, enthusiastic and engaged in the action.
Originally Posted by Fitzwell
[View Original Post]
When they "go pro", even the best ones seem to flip a switch in their head that makes them robotic, disengaged, and they start copping attitudes.
-
12-02-18 10:54 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 427Anaka is real. She is the girl in the pics. Very thin (almost too thin) and provides an ok service. That place is a dump though. She doesn't work as much as Megan.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 10:42 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 3078FYI she is indeed real, thicker than pics, BBBJ cfs, couldn't make a connection with her so never repeated. Imo she is not as active as others from this group. As mentioned previously she uses same location as Megan / lilith / rose.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 08:29 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 3078GT,
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
She was a provider here a few years ago; at that time, she was mostly true to pics, ok BBBJ, cfs and ok in call. Can't remember donation. That being said enough time has passed since the last visit that all the above could be wrong LOL. So guess that's not really any help, At least you can go into knowing its not a guy. Of course, as always YMMV.
-
12-02-18 08:09 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 252Anaka.
I tried to see her many months ago and during communications it was a sort of bait and switch with Megan / Rose. The handled told me Anaka was out of town but Megan was available and sent pics. Being in the state I was in I was weak and ventured off. Megan / Rose has been reviewed many times. I was happy when I left but I don't believe Anaka is real. My opinion only mind you.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...arlotte-307648
Originally Posted by JohnWhitman
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 07:57 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 252Erica Ferrete.
Just checking for any 411 on this young lady. I have not found a lot of Intel form my usual sources and wondered if anyone would please like to comment. Thanks and stay safe!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/erica-fe...arlotte-290729
-
12-02-18 06:35 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 26Liz.
She is also big to go along with those tits.
Originally Posted by Useddj
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 00:10 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 37Nicole
She is based out of Greenville / Spartenburg. Not sure if she used to reside in Fort Mill.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 00:08 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 37Nicole
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.xha...eampie-3078320
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 21:51 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 351Info?
Any info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...h/498517209300










Reply With Quote






