Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 928 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 13918
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3523

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownPain  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, newbie here. Looking for feedback on https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27711587/ this lady here. I tried to do my due diligence and did not find much. Anyone have an experience with her? Thanks for your feedback!
    I've seen her before maybe 1-2 years ago. She had a gut and a large ass, but delivers and not a ripoff.

  2. #3522
    Hello all, newbie here. Looking for feedback on https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27711587/ this lady here. I tried to do my due diligence and did not find much. Anyone have an experience with her? Thanks for your feedback!

  3. #3521

    Need a little help

    Looking for a Reliable, No Drama Outcall Full menu lady. For a four friends visiting. I typically stay with low cost AA hotties so my preferences don't make it. Must be beautiful white or light skinned Latina. All inclusive no Upsell. Donation not a problem. Thanks for any suggestions.

  4. #3520
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27676750/5957

    60 for 30.

    Super nice and friendly girl.

    Petite, Puerto Rican sexpot.

    Good CBJ, I think bare was on the table but I didn't want that.

    Wouldn't bang in all positions.

    I was definitely too big for her and could only go about halfway in.

    I would probably recommend for others but won't repeat myself because of that.

  5. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by MpMonger123  [View Original Post]
    There is a review literally 1 page back even if it is a very short one.
    Sorry, I'm kind of short and to the point haha. Bazinga.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtherion  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this lady? I want. But want to make sure she is legit.

    My first attempt with a differnet girl went horrible which I will post about in the tipoff report later.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465
    She is legit. I had fun with her the week I was home.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    She certainly has an interesting life. What did you pay and what did you get?
    YMMV but it was pretty close to what was listed. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you find her attractive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Isinin702  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

    Had a great time with her last night. Going to repeat and repeat and repeat.
    Sorry for the delayed replies. I'm not very good about checking here unless it's go time.

  6. #3518
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by RanLikeWind  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was really professional and direct, super good at communication (besides the one time she didn't reply back for 11 minutes so she offered me a $25 discount), and gave a pretty good massage with lots of on and off junk play for 45 minutes, then BBBJ, and cfs for $275.

    She was super friendly and put me at ease plus her condo is really nice and safe.

    She is a little bigger than her pictures, not fat by any means, and her face is top notch.
    I'll still pass. Shitty attitude and thinks way too highly of herself. Just look at her message on her ad. And fake reviews? And price range from 300-1500? No thanks.

  7. #3517
    https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...2520/2/2165376

    80 for 20.

    Super fit and super hot body.

    The rest goes downhill from there.

    From the second I got there she was complaining about how she drank so much the night before and had a hangover. Then repeated it like 12 times.

    She gave a terrible 1 minute CBJ.

    She started complaining about me touching her like WTF?

    She would only bang in miss.

    Less than 2 minutes in she starts saying hurry the fuck up.

    I just quit and said fuck this, got dressed and left.

    The absolute worst time ever.

    Will never repeat.

  8. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Total ***** when I emailed her.

    GPS to the max.

    Yeah same reviewer.

    Must be self advertising.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she was really professional and direct, super good at communication (besides the one time she didn't reply back for 11 minutes so she offered me a $25 discount), and gave a pretty good massage with lots of on and off junk play for 45 minutes, then BBBJ, and cfs for $275.

    She was super friendly and put me at ease plus her condo is really nice and safe.

    She is a little bigger than her pictures, not fat by any means, and her face is top notch.

  9. #3515

    Passable trans (MtF) escorts?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on these two? Not seeing them here so dunno.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...r/072365881635

    Seems repsonsive to text:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jude-esc...s-vegas-307977#erotic.
    Super curious on Jude. If you see her please leave a review.

  11. #3513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBig  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Artemis. There are 72 reviews but virtually all our single user.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/artemis-...s-vegas-416311
    Total ***** when I emailed her.

    GPS to the max.

    Yeah same reviewer.

    Must be self advertising.

  12. #3512
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBig  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Artemis. There are 72 reviews but virtually all our single user.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/artemis-...s-vegas-416311
    She is an upsell and all of those reviews are fake. I contacted her she wanted 300 $ for cb and 600 for FS! LOL gps and I forget she say no kissing.

  13. #3511

    Artemis 702xxxx688.

    Has anyone seen Artemis. There are 72 reviews but virtually all our single user.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/artemis-...s-vegas-416311

  14. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by JMister691  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on these two? Not seeing them here so dunno.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...r/072365881635

    Seems repsonsive to text:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jude-esc...s-vegas-307977#erotic.
    Theres a few reports floating around on Escort Babylon of that first one (Emma) being an upseller.

  15. #3509

    Thinking of these two tomorrow

    Anyone have intel on these two? Not seeing them here so dunno.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...r/072365881635

    Seems repsonsive to text:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jude-esc...s-vegas-307977#erotic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape