Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 928 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 978 1028 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 18216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4311
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    I hear ya LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    If she was willing I would definitely give it out.
    I have one of those myself I see from time to time. I got the same look not a good thing LOL.

  2. #4310
    If she was willing I would definitely give it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys she is not in the business, I cultivated this one from business associates. She is not interest in anything more. I asked a few weeks ago and was given a look that said no way in hell.

  3. #4309

    Kandi

    Anyone mind sharing Kandi number? She sounds amazing.

  4. #4308

    Kandi is Elite

    Great report on Kandi, Munchi. This extraordinary woman is FIRST CLASS in every respect. We are so very fortunate to have her. Pretty brunette with big brown eyes, luscious curves and spectacular 38 DDD naturals, clean, safe EASY TO FIND incall, she is easy to schedule a date, excellent communication, fun to hang out with before and after the date-I could go on and on and on and on. Best part is this pretty, curvey girl LOVES to play! 😀 And she is good at it! We are so lucky she is here. Another Shoutout and huge thank you to Wolf for the introduction to this GEM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    This is long over but in my dream.

    Had another great session with the lovely kandi at her place. We chatted for a bit and then she led me to her room to get more comfortable. She quickly undressed and gave me a great BBBJ. Had her in Mish to start so I could play with those huge beautiful tits and began pounding while having her legs on my shoulder! She squirted all over and made a huge mess on the bed. She climbed on top and rode me slowly while sliding up and down my cock. Quickly moved to K9 for the grand finale! We laid there and talked for a bit, kissing in between. After getting dressed she walked me to the front door and began DFK which led me to FIV and then back into the room for round 2. Then round 3 and ultimately round 4!! OMG my balls were drained completely and I'm usually a 1 maybe 2 trick man!! Time flew by and had to leave otherwise I would of just spent the night!!

    Always a great time talking and playing with kandi!!

    Woke up more tired then I've been in the past LOL.

  5. #4307

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys she is not in the business, I cultivated this one from business associates. She is not interest in anything more. I asked a few weeks ago and was given a look that said no way in hell.
    Aren't we your business associates? She doesn't need volume, just few good business associates I assume.

  6. #4306
    Sorry guys she is not in the business, I cultivated this one from business associates. She is not interest in anything more. I asked a few weeks ago and was given a look that said no way in hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Just sent you a PM Mr. Plopper (better clear your inbox now as I suspect you're about to get swamped LOL).

  7. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    Sophia used to be my favorite UTR so good luck with her.

    I got lucky in Aug and found a UCF co-ed 21 yrs old that likes school money and sex. Win win for me. Once a week romps have me satisfied and worn out! So no need for the board info as of right now but Sophia was a Gem!

    Stay Safe and get it on.

    Harry P.
    Just sent you a PM Mr. Plopper (better clear your inbox now as I suspect you're about to get swamped LOL).

  8. #4304

    Kandi

    This is long over but in my dream.

    Had another great session with the lovely kandi at her place. We chatted for a bit and then she led me to her room to get more comfortable. She quickly undressed and gave me a great BBBJ. Had her in Mish to start so I could play with those huge beautiful tits and began pounding while having her legs on my shoulder! She squirted all over and made a huge mess on the bed. She climbed on top and rode me slowly while sliding up and down my cock. Quickly moved to K9 for the grand finale! We laid there and talked for a bit, kissing in between. After getting dressed she walked me to the front door and began DFK which led me to FIV and then back into the room for round 2. Then round 3 and ultimately round 4!! OMG my balls were drained completely and I'm usually a 1 maybe 2 trick man!! Time flew by and had to leave otherwise I would of just spent the night!!

    Always a great time talking and playing with kandi!!

    Woke up more tired then I've been in the past LOL.

  9. #4303

    Utr

    Sophia used to be my favorite UTR so good luck with her.

    I got lucky in Aug and found a UCF co-ed 21 yrs old that likes school money and sex. Win win for me. Once a week romps have me satisfied and worn out! So no need for the board info as of right now but Sophia was a Gem!

    Stay Safe and get it on.

    Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plattler  [View Original Post]
    Wow, Sophia, what a great girl you are.

    Love to meet you soon.

  10. #4302

    Lauren

    Had a dream with this kitty cat & let me tell you she has the body that woman kill themselves to attain. Thin waist, perky boobs, and banging booty. Smh, she has it all. She has an ethereal vibe about her that honestly had me feeling like I was guts deep in an elf (like I was banging Elrond's daughter!) She was just too sweet!! Leaving her a review because I hope it helps her move on & up cause she was that legit, otherwise I'd keep her to myself. If you all happen to dream of her too, treat her right dammit! Girls like her don't come by often hobby or not. She's a fucking gem. Location is fine. She has some animals but they are small and cute. Be nice, don't be a pussy & you'll have a dream to remember.

    Shout out caputh!

  11. #4301

    I'll third that

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Mongers,

    I happened upon a mid-20's gem and she tells me she's interested in meeting new clients. She's about 5'4" and slender, not really a spinner, but also def not a BBW. Huge natural rack, pretty face, nice dsl's. And has some BBBJ skills. She came to me, so I don't know if she has an incall or not. We didn't discuss much, her mouth was full during her visit. I'll try to attach a pic, if you're interested, pm me, digits avail for contributing members. Stay safe and all that.

    Fatts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IIIII  [View Original Post]
    I'll vouch for Tara.

    Very fun and down to earth girl. She is fun to chill and spend time with. She is definitely thick in all the right places. I'll echo the same about her BBBJ skills, the kitty is pretty damn good too. Gets really wet during sessions. Very sweet girl, treat her right and lets keep her in the business.
    Saw her last week and she's actually just my type. Thick chic, huge tits, sweet attitude, and a hell of a performer who really gets on those balls to. She says not many appreciate those huge cans of hers but I was all over them.

    TMC.

  12. #4300
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    New to the game utr looking for a small circle of friends for daytime meets, 7:30-3. Prefers no contact or meets after those hours for the time being. I can guarantee you she will block you and any other subsequent contact attempts outside of those hours in a heartbeat. Incall and car dates available as far as I know, 60/80/100. Spinner, mid 30's, large D cup. Head game is on point. Kitty is small and bald. She is around the DeLand, Deltona, Orange City, Debary areas. Senior members can message me for more info as her info won't be widely available.
    Tried sending you a PM but inbox is full.

  13. #4299

    Still here?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    All American tall amazon, thick and busty pawg back in town offering sensual and denial massage (if that's your thing). Six dubs get you an hour by the pool. You fellas know what to do, as usual not sure how long she'll be here visiting so get while the getting is good.
    Is she still here?

  14. #4298

    Tara approved

    Thanks for the info on Tara I was able to coordinate and meet up with her. Keep in mind that she is outcall only so car date or have a place. I suggest having a place so you can enjoy her amazing curves which are in the right areas.

    She may not be around long so if you see her be good to her. Great BBBJ, technique was so good. Pretty kitty and really does seem to enjoy. I hope to see her more but OC is a ways out.

    Damage was 1. 2 and some extra because she is very sweet.

  15. #4297

    UTR Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    Thank you thank you thank you BBC for sharing this gem. Terrific girl, excellent service, and beautiful body. Will repeat as often as I can.
    Thanks to BBC386 I finally made the drive up to see her. A fun girl like everyone says. Nice BBBJCIM finish; the tongue ring adds a nice touch. I can't wait to repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape