Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 1109 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 18816
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9696
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree about Jamie, and have been looking to setup appt with Marilyn (Thanks to everyone's great reviews. Thanks! Curious how your appt with the 'new' candidate went?
    I've seen Marilyn a couple of times now. She's good at BBBJCIM for sure.

  2. #9695

    Gps

    This chubby girl quoted 100 qv 150 hh smh https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /5616145409/26641079.

  3. #9694
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    My favorite part of the article.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    "As for counting double counting ads, Kennedy said the company has a process to determine if a website has high number of ads that are not legitimate. Those aren't included in the tally, she said. Kennedy said the sex ads "implicitly or explicitly state the selling of sexual services," often through coded language."

    I would love to get my hands on that. Would sure make mongering a lot easier if we could more easily weed out the fakes.

    Just saying'.

    Other than that, this was a really interesting article.

    C3.

  4. #9693

  5. #9692

    Link didn't

    Work for me. Please try again. Thanks for posting. Bush Hog.

    .

  6. #9691

  7. #9690

    Melody

    Had a dream about this one the other day. None of my regulars were available so I thought I'd Toftt. She's a mid 20 something girl, fairly cute nothing to write home about. Very easy communication and the place was nice. Donation was reasonable with a minor upsell for BBBJ, which I didn't like but did it anyway. Average performance seemed a bit rigid for me. Got the job down but probably wouldn't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27541339/

  8. #9689

    Bbfs

    Coming to town in December. Looking for some Ebony BBFS. Any leads would be appreciated. Also, any other BBFS leads would be great.

  9. #9688
    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    Right. She was one of the best, she was especially good at gangbangs. The amount of times I've jerked off to her.

    But I think we're out of luck. Did some more research and looks like she's living the domestic life with a husband and kids. Doesn't mean she doesn't escort but I doubt it.

    Someone prove me wrong!
    Think I could die happy if I found her and tried Greek. She was an ATF.

  10. #9687

    Agreed!

    Just posted about my dream with her, and I agree 100% - JerseyGirl is the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Well that's a bit of a stretch on the chicken head side as this was world class, a totally first class venue that should cost 3 x chicken head services, I was able to set up a head only date with the lovely Jersey girl, she is mind blowing and a true professional in every way, communication, very nice in call, the dead, and just a nice all around gal, she is on the thick side as is Jamie but let me tell ya what brothers, she can Hoover a goober, wow just wow, SS96.

  11. #9686

    Winner winner chicken head dinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree about Jamie, and have been looking to setup appt with Marilyn (Thanks to everyone's great reviews. Thanks! Curious how your appt with the 'new' candidate went?
    Well that's a bit of a stretch on the chicken head side as this was world class, a totally first class venue that should cost 3 x chicken head services, I was able to set up a head only date with the lovely Jersey girl, she is mind blowing and a true professional in every way, communication, very nice in call, the dead, and just a nice all around gal, she is on the thick side as is Jamie but let me tell ya what brothers, she can Hoover a goober, wow just wow, SS96.

  12. #9685

    List crawler

    I'm wondering if administrators can put a list crawler section in the review section?

  13. #9684
    Quote Originally Posted by BushHog  [View Original Post]
    Dude, you are on to something there. I want to meet her myself. Let's hope someone on the board knows something. After reading your post, I viewed her videos. Nice! Bush Hog. Hey

    .
    Right. She was one of the best, she was especially good at gangbangs. The amount of times I've jerked off to her.

    But I think we're out of luck. Did some more research and looks like she's living the domestic life with a husband and kids. Doesn't mean she doesn't escort but I doubt it.

    Someone prove me wrong!

  14. #9683

    Kacey kox.

    Dude, you are on to something there. I want to meet her myself. Let's hope someone on the board knows something. After reading your post, I viewed her videos. Nice! Bush Hog. Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal252  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm a senior member from Los Angeles. I heard that Kacey Kox escorts around Orlando. She was one of my favorite pornstars growing up so if it's true that would be amazing.

    If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it. I would totally travel to Orlando just for her.
    .

  15. #9682

    Kacey Kox

    Hey guys, I'm a senior member from Los Angeles. I heard that Kacey Kox escorts around Orlando. She was one of my favorite pornstars growing up so if it's true that would be amazing.

    If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it. I would totally travel to Orlando just for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape