Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 18813
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9678
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 101

    Happy Thanksgiving

    It has been a while since I have spoke on the Orlando board so I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my brothers and sisters here in the Rat Trap!

    God bless all of you and I wish you and your families a blessed day!

    Kelly.

    Southern Hospitality.

  2. #9677

    Baby Jamie / Marilyn / new?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to get my cock sucked tomorrow, or at least I have a play date set up to do that by a legend tomorrow, nothing more, nothing less, just straight up cock sucking, I'll be receiving. I don't pickup walkers, got to have a phone and set it up. I will report back and grade against some other heavy hitters that have done this favor for me before. Probably my all time favorite was Becky when she had a phone, damn she was cute, sane, and skilled. Even though I prefer swallowers she was a spitter. My second favorite was Baby Jamie and while I wasn't over the moon and wanting FS with her her skills were like WTF just happened, and she swallows every drop, then on our third date shit went sideways and I take the blame for that. Recently I have been allowing Marilyn to pleasure me and she has been real solid but at times she thinks her service is worth more than I am willing to pay, again she is dropless and good. I am also wanting to see Liz in Apopka as she is not that far away, I'll report on that when I get to it. Currently I like to have an oral provider with a phone that has in call or we can set up a pickup, my windows are tinted and I get to listen to my music and chill while receiving oral pleasures from a female without having to deal with sketch hotels etc. Pussy play is a bonus and speeds things along but not a requirement and neither is swallowing. I like seeing one or two of these providers every week and then once or twice a month I treat myself to a younger spinner type of FS provider like M one L or the MIA Cassie, with some luck she will be back soon. I used to enjoy seeing Jenn Cici also, RIP. Tomorrow is a new day brothers and sisters, stay safe out there, SS96.
    Completely agree about Jamie, and have been looking to setup appt with Marilyn (Thanks to everyone's great reviews. Thanks! Curious how your appt with the 'new' candidate went?

  3. #9676

    Don't bothert with Liz in Apopka

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to get my cock sucked tomorrow, or at least I have a play date set up to do that by a legend tomorrow, nothing more, nothing less, just straight up cock sucking, I'll be receiving. I don't pickup walkers, got to have a phone and set it up. I will report back and grade against some other heavy hitters that have done this favor for me before. Probably my all time favorite was Becky when she had a phone, damn she was cute, sane, and skilled. Even though I prefer swallowers she was a spitter. My second favorite was Baby Jamie and while I wasn't over the moon and wanting FS with her her skills were like WTF just happened, and she swallows every drop, then on our third date shit went sideways and I take the blame for that. Recently I have been allowing Marilyn to pleasure me and she has been real solid but at times she thinks her service is worth more than I am willing to pay, again she is dropless and good. I am also wanting to see Liz in Apopka as she is not that far away, I'll report on that when I get to it. Currently I like to have an oral provider with a phone that has in call or we can set up a pickup, my windows are tinted and I get to listen to my music and chill while receiving oral pleasures from a female without having to deal with sketch hotels etc. Pussy play is a bonus and speeds things along but not a requirement and neither is swallowing. I like seeing one or two of these providers every week and then once or twice a month I treat myself to a younger spinner type of FS provider like M one L or the MIA Cassie, with some luck she will be back soon. I used to enjoy seeing Jenn Cici also, RIP. Tomorrow is a new day brothers and sisters, stay safe out there, SS96.
    I saw Liz in Apopka and she was so spaced out that she fell asleep while giving me head, then she said my time was up. I didn't argue with her cause there were 2 guys outside and I wanted no issues.

  4. #9675

    For his pleasure

    I'm going to get my cock sucked tomorrow, or at least I have a play date set up to do that by a legend tomorrow, nothing more, nothing less, just straight up cock sucking, I'll be receiving. I don't pickup walkers, got to have a phone and set it up. I will report back and grade against some other heavy hitters that have done this favor for me before. Probably my all time favorite was Becky when she had a phone, damn she was cute, sane, and skilled. Even though I prefer swallowers she was a spitter. My second favorite was Baby Jamie and while I wasn't over the moon and wanting FS with her her skills were like WTF just happened, and she swallows every drop, then on our third date shit went sideways and I take the blame for that. Recently I have been allowing Marilyn to pleasure me and she has been real solid but at times she thinks her service is worth more than I am willing to pay, again she is dropless and good. I am also wanting to see Liz in Apopka as she is not that far away, I'll report on that when I get to it. Currently I like to have an oral provider with a phone that has in call or we can set up a pickup, my windows are tinted and I get to listen to my music and chill while receiving oral pleasures from a female without having to deal with sketch hotels etc. Pussy play is a bonus and speeds things along but not a requirement and neither is swallowing. I like seeing one or two of these providers every week and then once or twice a month I treat myself to a younger spinner type of FS provider like M one L or the MIA Cassie, with some luck she will be back soon. I used to enjoy seeing Jenn Cici also, RIP. Tomorrow is a new day brothers and sisters, stay safe out there, SS96.

  5. #9674

    Lauren

    Anyone else get a weird PM from someone named Lauren with a phone number? Seemed a little sketchy to me, but I'm a firm believer in healthy paranoia.

  6. #9673

    And the corollary principal

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicktracey  [View Original Post]
    I used to be active on here 5+ years ago and just now getting back in the game. My thing back then was finding UTRs and when they were ready, introduce them to a few friends on here and sometimes they took off and became advertisers. One is still one of the most popular providers on here today. My main source back then was Craigslist. My question to the forum is what is developing as good sources to find new UTRs?

    I find Doublelist is not at all productive for heterosexuals, Not many women on there. I assume something like Craigslist will emerge as a free anonymous forum for people to hookup.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamSamSanford  [View Original Post]
    As a public service to the new members of this literary society. I received a couple of requests this week from new members asking me to provide a reference for them to see a lady I had reviewed.

    When a lady asks for a reference she is typically interested in hearing from another provider that you have seen. She does this to get a level of comfort that you are worth seeing.

    Getting a "reference" from a senior member who doesn't know you won't have much pull.

    Get out there, fuck some pussy, write a review. Its still the best way to meet the fine ladies who are asking for references.

    For what its worth I wouldn't trust some one referred by a reprobate like me anyway.

    Sam.
    I would never join a club that would actually have me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FA569E20-55B6-47DB-89A1-004F7EC8F3F0.jpg‎  

  7. #9672

    Finding and developing UTRs

    I used to be active on here 5+ years ago and just now getting back in the game. My thing back then was finding UTRs and when they were ready, introduce them to a few friends on here and sometimes they took off and became advertisers. One is still one of the most popular providers on here today. My main source back then was Craigslist. My question to the forum is what is developing as good sources to find new UTRs?

    I find Doublelist is not at all productive for heterosexuals, Not many women on there. I assume something like Craigslist will emerge as a free anonymous forum for people to hookup.

  8. #9671

    EDC crowd

    The past two nights obt was crawling with concert goers. Most of them dressed down like they had serious daddy issues. I wonder how many mongers slowed down and second guessed if some talent were available for quick rides.

    also to my fellow veterans.. stay salty

    semper gumby!

  9. #9670

    Yes he is but.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Dude is a stud.
    I prefer Epon in the insanely expensive golf clubs category, officially endorsed by Teenlover. I endorse 2 things, Epon golf clubs and Lauren's mouth. Of course I can use Lauren's mouth about 6 times for the price of a single Epon iron.

  10. #9669

    Happy Veteran's Day

    To all who served, thank you. To the families of those who served, thank you.

    Scott.

  11. #9668

    Great golf clubs too

    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    Today (November 10th) is the 243rd birthday of the United States Marine Corps.

    Every year, Bob Parsons (GoDaddy.com CEO) issues a video tribute to "The Few, The Proud", and to all other veterans who have served in honor of Veteran's Day (November 11th). Bob served in Vietnam as a Marine Infantryman.

    Here is this year's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GufHzKvgeo.

    Enjoy, and Thank-You to all who have served!
    Dude is a stud.

  12. #9667

    Veteran's Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Yragyrag  [View Original Post]
    Today (November 10th) is the 243rd birthday of the United States Marine Corps.

    Every year, Bob Parsons (GoDaddy.com CEO) issues a video tribute to "The Few, The Proud", and to all other veterans who have served in honor of Veteran's Day (November 11th). Bob served in Vietnam as a Marine Infantryman.

    Here is this year's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GufHzKvgeo.

    Enjoy, and Thank-You to all who have served!
    Happy birthday to all you Marines and Happy Veteran's Day to all veterans tomorrow. Thank you so much for the link you provided. I really enjoyed it. It is refreshing these days to be thanked for your service. Those of you as old as me recall the Viet Nam War era where people would actually spit on soldiers. It was horrible to be treated that way. I usually wear an Army cap and yesterday a young boy thanked me for my service.

  13. #9666

    Happy Birthday, Mother Green!

    Today (November 10th) is the 243rd birthday of the United States Marine Corps.

    Every year, Bob Parsons (GoDaddy.com CEO) issues a video tribute to "The Few, The Proud", and to all other veterans who have served in honor of Veteran's Day (November 11th). Bob served in Vietnam as a Marine Infantryman.

    Here is this year's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GufHzKvgeo.

    Enjoy, and Thank-You to all who have served!

  14. #9665

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by IamSamSanford  [View Original Post]
    As a public service to the new members of this literary society. I received a couple of requests this week from new members asking me to provide a reference for them to see a lady I had reviewed.

    When a lady asks for a reference she is typically interested in hearing from another provider that you have seen. She does this to get a level of comfort that you are worth seeing.

    Getting a "reference" from a senior member who doesn't know you won't have much pull.

    Get out there, fuck some pussy, write a review. Its still the best way to meet the fine ladies who are asking for references.

    For what its worth I wouldn't trust some one referred by a reprobate like me anyway.

    Sam.
    And hilarious.

  15. #9664
    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else notice that Listcrawler website is inaccessible today?
    Yeah it has had some issues lately. Looks like it is working somewhat. The site is still having issues when you click on more pics, or comments.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape