Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 18815
-
12-01-18 10:06 #9695Senior Member

Posts: 123Gps
This chubby girl quoted 100 qv 150 hh smh https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / photos /5616145409/26641079.
-
12-01-18 08:29 #9694Senior Member

Posts: 2464My favorite part of the article.
"As for counting double counting ads, Kennedy said the company has a process to determine if a website has high number of ads that are not legitimate. Those aren't included in the tally, she said. Kennedy said the sex ads "implicitly or explicitly state the selling of sexual services," often through coded language."
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
I would love to get my hands on that. Would sure make mongering a lot easier if we could more easily weed out the fakes.
Just saying'.
Other than that, this was a really interesting article.
C3.
-
11-29-18 13:57 #9693Senior Member

Posts: 289Fix link
https://phys.org/news/2018-11-online...nd-months.html
Stupid site moved story
-
11-29-18 11:38 #9692Senior Member

Posts: 184Link didn't
Work for me. Please try again. Thanks for posting. Bush Hog.
.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 11:08 #9691Senior Member

Posts: 289Sex ads rebound after backpage
-
11-26-18 13:44 #9690Senior Member

Posts: 109Melody
Had a dream about this one the other day. None of my regulars were available so I thought I'd Toftt. She's a mid 20 something girl, fairly cute nothing to write home about. Very easy communication and the place was nice. Donation was reasonable with a minor upsell for BBBJ, which I didn't like but did it anyway. Average performance seemed a bit rigid for me. Got the job down but probably wouldn't repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27541339/
-
11-25-18 21:15 #9689Senior Member

Posts: 69Bbfs
Coming to town in December. Looking for some Ebony BBFS. Any leads would be appreciated. Also, any other BBFS leads would be great.
-
11-25-18 11:44 #9688Senior Member

Posts: 164Think I could die happy if I found her and tried Greek. She was an ATF.
Originally Posted by Mal252
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-18 12:17 #9687Senior Member

Posts: 83Agreed!
Just posted about my dream with her, and I agree 100% - JerseyGirl is the best!
Originally Posted by SlimShady96
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 11:36 #9686Senior Member

Posts: 619Winner winner chicken head dinner.
Well that's a bit of a stretch on the chicken head side as this was world class, a totally first class venue that should cost 3 x chicken head services, I was able to set up a head only date with the lovely Jersey girl, she is mind blowing and a true professional in every way, communication, very nice in call, the dead, and just a nice all around gal, she is on the thick side as is Jamie but let me tell ya what brothers, she can Hoover a goober, wow just wow, SS96.
Originally Posted by MaxPowers777
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 11:08 #9685Senior Member

Posts: 58List crawler
I'm wondering if administrators can put a list crawler section in the review section?
-
11-22-18 21:54 #9684Senior Member

Posts: 69Right. She was one of the best, she was especially good at gangbangs. The amount of times I've jerked off to her.
Originally Posted by BushHog
[View Original Post]
But I think we're out of luck. Did some more research and looks like she's living the domestic life with a husband and kids. Doesn't mean she doesn't escort but I doubt it.
Someone prove me wrong!
-
11-22-18 21:35 #9683Senior Member

Posts: 184Kacey kox.
Dude, you are on to something there. I want to meet her myself. Let's hope someone on the board knows something. After reading your post, I viewed her videos. Nice! Bush Hog. Hey
.
Originally Posted by Mal252
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 21:12 #9682Senior Member

Posts: 69Kacey Kox
Hey guys, I'm a senior member from Los Angeles. I heard that Kacey Kox escorts around Orlando. She was one of my favorite pornstars growing up so if it's true that would be amazing.
If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it. I would totally travel to Orlando just for her.
-
11-22-18 20:01 #9681Senior Member

Posts: 413Happy Thanksgiving Kelly
Happy Thanksgiving Kelly, great to see you posting again!
Originally Posted by ItsMeKelly
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





