Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9065
    Quote Originally Posted by Penoche  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the review I've seen here and had a blast. The problem is she's gotten flaky af. I went down to meet her yesterday and sat and waited actually watched her walk in the building and she went dark. Then as I was driving home came back with the old "my phone was dead routine". Others: jim, Omar have reported similar issues. Be forewarned.
    I love her look etc, but the 5:30 am text this morning was a surprise. Thankfully I keep my ringer off.

  2. #9064

    Journee.

    Had a quick nap and dream about Journee and she is as good as advertised. She looks a little bigger than her pics but not in a bad way and knows how to carry it. Damage was $ for a quick nap but was never rushed so we went over. The only downside is that she is in her private condo and the building has security who will try to make you sign in and say who you're visiting. You just have to watch and wait for him to do his rounds. She is worth the price of admission and aims to please while being pleasant the whole time.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/journee-...ichmond-182316#erotic.

  3. #9063

    Maria unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    I agree with the review I've seen here and had a blast. The problem is she's gotten flaky af. I went down to meet her yesterday and sat and waited actually watched her walk in the building and she went dark. Then as I was driving home came back with the old "my phone was dead routine". Others: jim, Omar have reported similar issues. Be forewarned.

  4. #9062

    Can We Get You Anything Else Or An Open Letter To Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekieMan  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers here can direct me to a friend with a nice juicy ass. Idc about tits just a nice bum lmao. I've been looking but none have the body type I'm looking for. Some help please and thank you.
    Another one! Three posts all with your hand out.

    From someone that always posts reviews when I see a provider, newbies please take note.

    IMHO, the main, if not sole purpose of this site is:

    1. To find the best value of real providers offering good service at a fair price.

    2. Share experiences that were not up to par or point out fake ads to conserve funds to partake in any more of number 1!

    So go the fuck out & spend some coin & post a couple of reviews. I don't just share with other SMS, I share with regular members who have contributed something.

    Not trying to be a dick but you reap what you sow, Bro!

  5. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    She have a name boss?

  6. #9060
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    This is my kind the big girl has to go. LOL. All good. Though. Dqma.
    lol I repect that from the pics I seen post In the forum Maria Is a cutie.

  7. #9059
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    No one will compete with you.

    Disease-free cause she won't get any hit. LOL.

    Hell no you can have it. It gives the name corn muffin a whole new different level.
    Lmao ! I'm the BBW Guru.

  8. #9058

    Now I will take this one black stallion

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She definitely knows how to please much fun.
    This is my kind the big girl has to go. LOL. All good. Though. Dqma.

  9. #9057

    Three things I know for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    No one will compete with you.

    Disease-free cause she won't get any hit. LOL.

    Hell no you can have it. It gives the name corn muffin a whole new different level.

  10. #9056
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    I need some of that for sure. Got to give big girls luvin too LOL.
    Damn rite lol.

  11. #9055
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  12. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!
    Roommate mid 40's fake firm top. Aims to please a lot fun. Wrap it.

  13. #9053

    Maria.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    She definitely knows how to please much fun.

  14. #9052

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!

  15. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    I need some of that for sure. Got to give big girls luvin too LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape