Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 13939
-
12-04-18 12:51 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 130Bonnie Barrow
Hi guys. I'm trying to find a girl for my trip next weekend. Do any of you have any info on Bonnie Barrow, Luna Lopez, or Princessxbella? Any suggestions is appreciated as well. I like any race, black girls are normally my least fav but I definitely will spend time with a beautiful women of an race. I prefer college age to mid 30s. Submissive is a plus. Tats and piercings are fine. Thin to average/athletic body type. Any height but short girls are preferred. Looking in the 3-5 range but will spend more for the right girl. Pms are ok.
-
12-03-18 21:46 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 30Agency.
Her number does the "Agency" ring and TGTBT in my book.
Originally Posted by Finch6
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 23:28 #3542Regular Member

Posts: 3Did anyone get an answer on this Toni girl? Looks cute. Probably too cute
Keen to get an answer on this Toni girl. Sooooo many fakes and BS in this town and all of the other reputable revew sites have been closed:
Originally Posted by JSpen1021
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 22:52 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/702-381-9510
80 for 30.
Much bigger than pics.
Pussy stank bad.
Almost threw up it smelled so bad.
Didn't bother finishing.
Took longer in shower scrubbing the stink off than I did with her.
Will not repeat.
-
12-02-18 22:48 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/big-bo...n-teen/7775930
Very hot.
Very nice and friendly girl.
I was too big for her.
I ended up quiting in the middle because I could tell she was uncomfortable instead of enjoying.
Would probably recommend for others but won't repeat myself.
-
12-02-18 22:42 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 444https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honeybun...s-vegas-424409
80 for 30.
Bigger than pics.
Apartment was a wreck.
Wouldn't bang in certain positions.
Will not repeat.
-
12-02-18 22:27 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 444https://aypapi.com.lasvegas.listcraw...post/20299689/
60 for 20.
Bigger than pics.
Stubbly legs.
Not a good time.
Will not repeat.
-
12-02-18 22:11 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../26976426/0172
60 for 20.
Lives in a garage turned into a room.
Place was a disaster.
She would not take off all her clothes while we did it.
Not a good time.
Will not repeat.
-
12-02-18 18:54 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 100Diamond
I met up with Diamond today. She's fairly new to the business here in Vegas. Said her only ad in on STG and had never heard of CXG.
The girl is the one in the pictures. She's got a nice build with a small tummy. She let oks good. Her face isn't beautiful, but not ugly either.
She is very chatty in text and person. Genuinely a seeet person. Maybe a little slow / naive, but sweet. She has no problems getting naked. CBJ, CG, MISH, DOGGIE, DATY, and close mouthed kissing. No playing with her ass. In put FIV, and she said she didn't care for that. She was polite about.
We were never rushed and things were good. I'd repeat. It cost me $ and I was there for about an hour. She was spectacular, but got the job done for a good price. She said she normally charges more, but had a $ special today.
Be nice to her. She stays at an apt complex near Hard Rock.
http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...h/937422886939
-
12-02-18 16:47 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 97She's legit
I agree with Craven. She's a bit thick in the belly and booty. Her bbj is solid but no Greek if you're hung. She denied me even though she says she's a Greek goddess so you're mileage may vary. I haven't seen her since she's been back in Vegas but she's legit.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-18 14:30 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 97Crickets
Well, the third time I've tried to ask for a little help on this forum. And the third time that I got dusted. But I'll report back as I committed to do. I hope it helps someone.
Originally Posted by Miamiat
[View Original Post]
Monica https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...es/3252107.htm - not the girl in the photos, but a cute curvy chick with perfect yet fake boobs. But high priced, too many "I don't do that's", and a clock watcher big time. We were disappointed. I would avoid this one.
Leilani / Charlee https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...s/2856800.htm? - wonderful, pricey but worth it. I would repeat as she is very sexy, and for a couple, very sweet and chatty with the GF. A true bi-sexual woman who really scored high in our mind. PM me for details.
-
12-01-18 21:26 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 823She's Real
I've seen her before maybe 1-2 years ago. She had a gut and a large ass, but delivers and not a ripoff.
Originally Posted by UnknownPain
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-18 15:41 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 42Hello all, newbie here. Looking for feedback on https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27711587/ this lady here. I tried to do my due diligence and did not find much. Anyone have an experience with her? Thanks for your feedback!
-
12-01-18 12:16 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 115Need a little help
Looking for a Reliable, No Drama Outcall Full menu lady. For a four friends visiting. I typically stay with low cost AA hotties so my preferences don't make it. Must be beautiful white or light skinned Latina. All inclusive no Upsell. Donation not a problem. Thanks for any suggestions.
-
11-30-18 15:21 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27676750/5957
60 for 30.
Super nice and friendly girl.
Petite, Puerto Rican sexpot.
Good CBJ, I think bare was on the table but I didn't want that.
Wouldn't bang in all positions.
I was definitely too big for her and could only go about halfway in.
I would probably recommend for others but won't repeat myself because of that.










Reply With Quote






