Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 31629
-
11-30-18 13:10 #13434Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kissimmee girl
Never got her name but she's is legit. Met up with her at her Kissimmee incall, trailer park off 192. Did the. 8 qv and wasn't disappointed. The girl loves her BJ and have a super enthusiastic one. Almost made me finish a couple times. Eventually moved onto cowgirl, mosh and doggie. Only complaint is that there was no A / C so we are very sweaty at the end and she is a clock watcher.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27626952/
Stay safe,
M654.
-
11-30-18 12:47 #13433Senior Member

Posts: 1126Chanel
Hey DoubleBJ, inbox is full. Would love to reconnect with her. PM digits please.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:31 #13432Senior Member

Posts: 660Velet
Saw her a couple years ago. Definitely hot mature woman with a great chest.
Originally Posted by Cylon
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:18 #13431Senior Member

Posts: 188Add one more thumbs up for Gybo. She is legit and hot as f*ck IMHO. If you like curvy (not fat), busty women, she is for you. It has been a while since I've seen her but I did see her twice at her place. Her rate structure sometimes seems a little odd but maybe that is supply and demand related. PM for more details.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 01:30 #13430Senior Member

Posts: 1755She's Back In Brevard
Blonde Heather is currently advertising in Brevard (Merritt Island).
Originally Posted by MT314
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9045&cityid=86
-
11-29-18 22:28 #13429Regular Member

Posts: 21Natalia with our Brazilian Friends
Everyone should know the new page now. Tried to get Darla and she is never available so asked for either Patty or Natalia, both looked nice, went with Natalia. Pics are good but think they are dated as I've never had a disappointment with this fine group. She is a little thicker but not fat by any means, I normally prefer thin girls but she has opened my eyes. Smelled super fresh and very well taken care of. All natural, said she was 25 even though ad says younger, and here till next week even though ad says Fri. GFE but that's a stretch, she was close, but not full GFE. Anyways still fun and worth admission. They are my go to that Flawless is no more.
-
11-29-18 20:37 #13428Senior Member

Posts: 98She's in Cocoa
She has an ad listed in Brevard / Space Coast.
Originally Posted by MT314
[View Original Post]
Usaadultclassifieds. Nl / classifieds / index. Php? View=ads&catid=Brevard / Space%20 Coast&subcatid=&cityid=86&catid=1.
-
11-29-18 19:44 #13427Senior Member

Posts: 944Send me a PM.
Originally Posted by Booms
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 16:20 #13426Regular Member

Posts: 17Need a little help.
I am taking at a hotel on I Drive. Can't seem to find anyone available for an outcall here. Any recommendations?
I know I haven't posted in this forum, but need a little help.
Just need a recommendation.
Thanks!
-
11-29-18 14:51 #13425Senior Member

Posts: 327Thanks for info.
Good info thanks for heads up on Velvet. I have reached out to her, now waiting to hear back! I'm attempting to get in as much Dream time with the ladies as possible for the year end! I have seen Kat aka Kat Kruise for years but she has seemed to drop off after last seeing her about 5 months ago. Anyone heard anything or seen her since? She was awesome and one of the few redheads around with great skills and personality. I know she was going through life drama not sure if she is still around but was always a go to provider worth the extra coin.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
http://orlando.sugarnights.com/escorts/kat-kruise
-
11-29-18 14:17 #13424Senior Member

Posts: 83Sexy Blonde Heather.
Does anybody have Heather's digits or a link to any current ads? I used to see her all the time and I lost her number when I got my new phone. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
I'm referring to the 80's rocker chick with the bolt-ons, NOT crazy Heather LOL.
Thanks fellas!
MT314.
-
11-29-18 12:53 #13423Senior Member

Posts: 1170Crystal69
Crystal was a UTR that I have been seeing for a while. But she is a provider now that advertises on the sister site. She goes by Crystal 69.
Originally Posted by Rook111
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
11-29-18 11:59 #13422Senior Member

Posts: 85Where
Where did you find this one?
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 11:51 #13421Senior Member

Posts: 335Velvet Vacation
She doesn't like to be reviewed. I reviewed her here long ago and got a nastygram from her. She is a beautiful woman and I had a great time, oh well.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 08:52 #13420Regular Member

Posts: 16Mere repeat.
I'm back and Orlando for the parks and Mere. She is my favorite ride of all of them. Had to ride twice, in one weekend, so I could get the full experience. She is a gem, I must see in Orlando. I hobby in Tampa, but Mere beings me back every time. Treat her well, thanks.
Originally Posted by Enneson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




