Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 31629
-
11-29-18 06:47 #13419Senior Member

Posts: 1170Crystal69
I saw Crystal last night, she is staying at a nice mid-level hotel. She was waiting for me wearing a nice new sexy outfit. She ran up to me started lfk worked her way down un button my shirt and pants and pulled junior out giving me an amazing BBBJ right at the door. She was sucking and slurping on junior and looking up at me I could tell that she was enjoying and savoring every inch of junior. Needless to say we made our way to the bed after several positions and me pounding her hard for a good while I flipped her over and plunged my cock deep in her ass, she gave a loud moan and said oh fuck yeah! She moaned and grunted as I pounded that ass for a while until I released in the bag deep in her ass. It was a very good night. Thank you Crystal!
If you need info on Crystal pm me.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-29-18 06:19 #13418Senior Member

Posts: 2464Mailbox full.
Please clear out your mailbox.
Originally Posted by DoubleBJ
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
C3.
-
11-28-18 22:35 #13417Senior Member

Posts: 168Chanel of Conway. Young Petite Blonde Spinner
Been seeing Chanel a few times over the last 2 months since she moved back to Orlando (the Conway area). Another excellent BBBJCIM in the car. Yes, car dates is her usually amno. She still doesn't want to post on our sister site. However, she would like to meet some of her past clients again and even new clients that are senior members. Mainly because she got a new number ending in 407-XXX-XX67. If you were a past client and can't get in touch with her, that is why. PM me for her new number.
-
11-28-18 18:35 #13416Senior Member

Posts: 327Velvet vacation info
Thanks for the info guys! Just got back in town from exploring South American selections! And wow just wow!
Originally Posted by Vajayjayhunter
[View Original Post]
I am going to reach out to Velvet Vacation ASAP, based on your experiences she sounds great! Wonder why we don't hear more about her here or anything recent atleast. I have always been interested in a more mature provider and she seems absolutely gorgeous! I'll be sure to provide an updated review as Soon as I can arrange an appointment! If she is legit like her pictures I can't imagine why she isn't on here More in reviews? If she lets pictures be taken then that's all time what I'm looking for! Perhaps high prices or service? If anymore info please let me know or pm. In any case I'll let you guys know for those who haven't seen her!
Safe adventures!
-
11-28-18 17:20 #13415Regular Member

Posts: 23Mere
Her ad is now back up on the sister site.
Originally Posted by Anja12
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...0203&cityid=98
-
11-28-18 16:35 #13414Regular Member

Posts: 11Jade
Anyone else seen her or can PM with more details? Thanks.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 11:41 #13413Regular Member

Posts: 6How would I contact her?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 10:13 #13412Senior Member

Posts: 968Damn man, I too noticed it. Her limited hrs Is making it hard for me. But in line to see her before I fly out again.
NB1.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 23:27 #13411Senior Member

Posts: 944Oh yeah, when I saw her in that outfit I felt like an Iraqi in Desert Storm. It was shock and fucking awe!
Originally Posted by RecycleBin
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 21:33 #13410Senior Member

Posts: 523Paris
Did a qv with Paris for 60 coins. Everything covered non GFE, she's was very friendly but probably won't repeat unless in a pinch. She's more of a pump and dump girl imo.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27628917/
-
11-27-18 20:10 #13409Senior Member

Posts: 464Sister site
She advertises regularly on the sister site. Usaadultclassifieds. Nl.
Originally Posted by Anja12
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 16:49 #13408Senior Member

Posts: 220She put a picture of that outfit on her Snapchat yesterday. Damnit Man!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:46 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 944Send me a PM.
Originally Posted by Yaaay93
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 10:01 #13406Regular Member

Posts: 11How can I get her info?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 05:55 #13405Senior Member

Posts: 706Jade
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...y/699688236077
Saw her over the holiday. Good to go! PM for more info!












Reply With Quote





