Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9061
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    She have a name boss?

  2. #9060
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    This is my kind the big girl has to go. LOL. All good. Though. Dqma.
    lol I repect that from the pics I seen post In the forum Maria Is a cutie.

  3. #9059
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    No one will compete with you.

    Disease-free cause she won't get any hit. LOL.

    Hell no you can have it. It gives the name corn muffin a whole new different level.
    Lmao ! I'm the BBW Guru.

  4. #9058

    Now I will take this one black stallion

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She definitely knows how to please much fun.
    This is my kind the big girl has to go. LOL. All good. Though. Dqma.

  5. #9057

    Three things I know for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    No one will compete with you.

    Disease-free cause she won't get any hit. LOL.

    Hell no you can have it. It gives the name corn muffin a whole new different level.

  6. #9056
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaBanger  [View Original Post]
    I need some of that for sure. Got to give big girls luvin too LOL.
    Damn rite lol.

  7. #9055
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.

    Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.

    Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

    Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.

    If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.

  8. #9054
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!
    Roommate mid 40's fake firm top. Aims to please a lot fun. Wrap it.

  9. #9053

    Maria.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    She definitely knows how to please much fun.

  10. #9052

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!

  11. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    I need some of that for sure. Got to give big girls luvin too LOL.

  12. #9050
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    What an awesome sight. I wonder if she is a nice girl?
    Yes she is lol everything is on the menu anal I don't know about because that's not my thing but I seen her multiple times bbbj skills are nice.

  13. #9049

    Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    What an awesome sight. I wonder if she is a nice girl?

  14. #9048

    Utr.

    Anybody able to stop by for coffee with her this morning? She would like to talk about her room rent due before 10:30. She a little upset.

    Thank you who stopped last night she said y'all had good time together.

  15. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    Note: if she is up off hull st ask about her and her roommate!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape