Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9053

    Maria.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    She definitely knows how to please much fun.

  2. #9052

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!

  3. #9051
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    I need some of that for sure. Got to give big girls luvin too LOL.

  4. #9050
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    What an awesome sight. I wonder if she is a nice girl?
    Yes she is lol everything is on the menu anal I don't know about because that's not my thing but I seen her multiple times bbbj skills are nice.

  5. #9049

    Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    What an awesome sight. I wonder if she is a nice girl?

  6. #9048

    Utr.

    Anybody able to stop by for coffee with her this morning? She would like to talk about her room rent due before 10:30. She a little upset.

    Thank you who stopped last night she said y'all had good time together.

  7. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    Note: if she is up off hull st ask about her and her roommate!

  8. #9046

    Wave

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    You like what you see ???
    You just slap it and ride the wave in. You throw powder on and do the wet spot. Shoot, you would be in a roll and not know the difference.

  9. #9045

    RichmondPhoto I Have A Early Christmas Treat For You

    You like what you see ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bd8882953e115268c1f2c094ebdce2ba_f.jpg‎  

  10. #9044
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with that at all. To each his own. I just got sick and tired of all those old bags. Sack titties, no teeth all gums, and ugly as sin.

    There are 3 to 4 on this board that people raved about, but I said no mass. I went and saw one. I said WTF?
    True we all have different taste but I get what your saying lol.

  11. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    What a babe.

  12. #9042

    I know you do BS

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    I like the old bags lol I want a granny was almost close with one but was a flake she 58 years old.
    Nothing wrong with that at all. To each his own. I just got sick and tired of all those old bags. Sack titties, no teeth all gums, and ugly as sin.

    There are 3 to 4 on this board that people raved about, but I said no mass. I went and saw one. I said WTF?

  13. #9041

    Hopefully I Can Get GILF Soon

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    You know in this hobby all we have are some old bags and druggies. This girl looks refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

    If she would do what's in picture, damn that's worth a lot of money. Good one there virginiaguy.
    I like the old bags lol I want a granny was almost close with one but was a flake she 58 years old.

  14. #9040
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    I have so many pics and vids of her. Good friend!

  15. #9039

    Now that a nice one

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    You know in this hobby all we have are some old bags and druggies. This girl looks refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

    If she would do what's in picture, damn that's worth a lot of money. Good one there virginiaguy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape