Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,966 to 22,980 of 26426
-
11-30-18 08:55 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 198Hottie.
No worries! I did not mean to discredit your experience, just wanted to put it out there that it may be YMMV. A whole number of reasons as to why she was not as engaging my hunch is that she was tired, although at 4 P was disappointing and did not offer any kind of credit for shortening the visit. It is nice to have a go to and especially with someone who is good looking and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Good luck gentlemen!
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:51 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 198Hottie.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/028933944433
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 07:21 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 26Kendall's a Keeper.
I just saw Kendall again and all I can say is "Wow". Being with her is an experience one doesn't soon forget. She's the best out there and is the ultimate GFE provider, the perfect combination of beauty, skills, personality, and has a great attitude. When I walked into the room Kendall greeted me with a big warm hug and a nice passionate kiss like a soldier returning from battle after being away from his lover for several months. Not a bad start to an evening, and I had a feeling it was just going to get better-which it did. Much better. She took me by the hand and guided me towards the bed where we talked for awhile. One thing about Kendall is that she has a way of making a person feel very comfortable and at ease, and values having a connection with her clients and deep personal relationships. When we ran out of things to say we got down to business, both of us stripping down. After a long day of moving my back was feeling a little achy and I asked if she could give me a massage, which she was delighted to. When she was done with mine I returned the favor and gave her one, which I could tell she enjoyed. Then we laid side-by-side and continued to talk and kiss and caress. She then proceeded to kiss me starting with the lips, then the chest, stomach, and moved further south. She gives the best BBBJ on the planet. Next we did CFS, exploring other various positions till our climactic end. Kendall is not a clock-watcher and it's easy to see that she enjoys what she does.
-
11-30-18 07:21 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 355Star.
She got busted in a sting last week. Cuffed at her house and hauled away.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 06:16 #3457Regular Member

Posts: 5Ms Jersey Jessica.
So Jess is a personal favorite of mine, but after last night I just had to finally write a review on her. First off, she is really awesome to talk to you, makes you feel extremely comfortable. Smart gal, can actually hold a convo. Incall during the day, just got her own place safe area. She is super skinny but great bod. Could use a little meat though. Holy BBBJ can that young lady give some oral. Tight, wet and clean Downstairs. She gets real into it without going overboard. She is a sweetheart! Very attractive as well, her STG pics do her no justice. Needless to say I would DEF recommend her.
Have digits.
-
11-30-18 01:16 #3456Regular Member

Posts: 12Kalina.
I believe that's her.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 01:15 #3455Regular Member

Posts: 12Anna.
I gave it another shot. Talked her down and she agreed. Got to actually have an intelligent conversation with her because she wasn't high out of her mind. Pulled up to her place and she was ready right away. Jumped in the car. She was rockin' sweatpants and a zipup hoodie. Sweatpants tight, not too tight, just right where they outlined the contour of her perfect tight bubbly bottom. I didn't notice this feature the first time but I was stoked. Off we went for some wicked cold public adventure. It was cold but she was a trooper! She wanted ice cream after. Odd request for how cold it was. Stopped at the treat, chatted to get to know her and I can definitely say she's someone I'll see again. I will certainly repeat but only during the day. Seems like that's the time you can catch her before she goes head first into the pipe.
Originally Posted by MackLee12
[View Original Post]
Mack.
-
11-30-18 00:00 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 686Who?
Who is this person you all are speaking of?
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 22:36 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 386Hottie
Sorry BrickForm, for your mis adventure by no means am I struggling for attention, I'm not an easy grader or rater, that being said, I had an awesone time with her, plenty of DFK, I didn't feel rushed or find her to be a business like hardliner & that muffin was the sexiest, tasty warm & fresh, as a morning sendix muffin & was shower fresh, hard to imagine there was an odor, she is young, sexy, more than a mouthful of firm sexy ta tas, nice long legs & can ride ya like a harly, my 2 visits were great & drama free, but boys as we kno things can drastically change on the next visit, so as always buyer beware, but as for now, I'm 100% repeating & may do dinner with her, soon & in baseball terms, she's my starting pitcher in game #7 of the world series. My favorite so far this year & no apparent drug use, she does really go to school, a couple days a week, how can we beat that. Only one I'd like to see equal to her is MISSY, the one DFY talked about, but she disappeared, quickly. Happy holidays to all mongers & be safe.
EAGLE 19.
-
11-29-18 21:06 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 299Mary.
Mary Fox is hot. She's all about it and loves the D. I've seen her quite a few times but not lately. Curvy and thick with nice sweater puppies. Sometimes she's in oconomowoc or western area. Give her a call, be cool and she might stay somewhere near you. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Monopolizr
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 20:54 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 355Sammie.
So Thursday afternoon I get a text from my friend Sammie asking what I am doing. Putting up winter decorations. She wants to come visit. OK She is 34 years old tall drink of water. Anyhow, had a few drinks and caught up on the latest news and off to the races. Well, damn she was aggressive with the blow job Damn! I had to grab her like 5 times to get her on my face for some find dining. So after several attacks ended up with an awesome BBBJCIMWS Total GFE DFK BLS, FIV, 69, DATY She hung around for 4 hours and I sent her out the door with a visit to the candle closet And she likes her nipples pinched so hard I felt I was hurting her but she said harder. Well I didn't have my vise-grips with me LOL.
-
11-29-18 20:42 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 52Recycled condoms.
I've never seen a wrapper. There's always an exposed, ready to go condom in a drawer by the bed. No others in sight. No box or wrapper. The first time I was there, I pulled it off at one point to have her finish manually and as I was leaving, she started freaking out about where the rubber was, thinking I had it with me. I had to help her find it on the floor in a dark room. Pretty sure they just rinse them out, squirt lube on them, and roll them back up.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
I only use that place because it's not sketchy, no substance issues, no smoking, no odors (besides walking by the kitchen), no visible management, no unwanted texts / calls, they're always ready when they say they will, always answer the phone when I arrive, and I rather enjoy the mystery / suspense of who's going to answer the door.
A year+ ago, the apartment they used was on the other side of the building (turn left when you walk in) and those girls were always decent looking girls in their 30's / early 40's that rotated frequently. They had a room with a massage table and a bed.
-
11-29-18 20:23 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 686Traveling
Gross. Recycling condoms? That is above and beyond cost cutting.
That said, the airport ones are there for a reason. They bounce from city to city regularly. They will wander back soon I am sure and there will be a huge advertisement blitz.
Originally Posted by Icculus82
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 19:34 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 198Not So Great but Could Be a Hottie.
First time contributing and unfortunately did not have a great hot experience. I agree good location, relatively clean place, does smoke. She is very pretty but I did not have the glamour look but someone who just woke up at 4 P. She was businesslike, nice skin, fantastic young supple breasts, and fit. I inquired about a full GFE which she priced 120 for HHR and 220 for HR. I opted for the hour relying on E19 reviews but I guess it is YMMV with this one. Not a real GFE. No DFK or any at all, BBBJ which she stayed at for while, offered bb if you wanted, a bit odorous down there. I could not maintain an erection because of her distant and business like attitude towards things. She quit after a half hour and kept my 220 saying she was done trying. I require a genuine GFE experience in order to enjoy myself. Again, not a bad gal she is businesslike, extremely pretty for a escort in MKE and a good fit for a guy who wants to go at it without any foreplay at least for me. Disappointed in my loss but that's how it works sometimes. Good luck gentlemen.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 18:30 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 299Oh boy!
I'm going to give this sweet hottie a run when she's in town next week. Really looking forward to it as I missed her last tour. Already sent in my screening to her assistant.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...6.htm?cat=4650











Reply With Quote





