Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,306 to 28,320 of 37360
-
11-30-18 13:33 #9055Senior Member

Posts: 50[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
If you know an escort who is interested in promoting her services on the USASexGuide, then have her register a membership and post her own advertisement.
-
11-30-18 13:29 #9054Senior Member

Posts: 50Roommate mid 40's fake firm top. Aims to please a lot fun. Wrap it.
Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 12:21 #9053Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria.
Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy
[View Original Post]
She definitely knows how to please much fun.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 11:41 #9052Senior Member

Posts: 36Maria
I have seen her a couple of times. She has been reviewed here before. She was off jd hotel but moved over to an apt in a better space. I would see her more but her "brother has upped the admission price. She has a roommate that does the same thing. I didn't see her due to her being in the bathroom during my trip. But this one is fun!!
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 09:31 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 132I need some of that for sure. Got to give big girls luvin too LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:39 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 435Yes she is lol everything is on the menu anal I don't know about because that's not my thing but I seen her multiple times bbbj skills are nice.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 08:19 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 317Beautiful
What an awesome sight. I wonder if she is a nice girl?
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 05:54 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 50Utr.
Anybody able to stop by for coffee with her this morning? She would like to talk about her room rent due before 10:30. She a little upset.
Thank you who stopped last night she said y'all had good time together.
-
11-30-18 05:27 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 50Note: if she is up off hull st ask about her and her roommate!
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-18 03:53 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 1333Wave
You just slap it and ride the wave in. You throw powder on and do the wet spot. Shoot, you would be in a roll and not know the difference.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 22:50 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 435RichmondPhoto I Have A Early Christmas Treat For You
You like what you see ???
-
11-29-18 22:23 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 435True we all have different taste but I get what your saying lol.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 22:14 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 39What a babe.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 21:58 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 889I know you do BS
Nothing wrong with that at all. To each his own. I just got sick and tired of all those old bags. Sack titties, no teeth all gums, and ugly as sin.
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
There are 3 to 4 on this board that people raved about, but I said no mass. I went and saw one. I said WTF?
-
11-29-18 21:50 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 435Hopefully I Can Get GILF Soon
I like the old bags lol I want a granny was almost close with one but was a flake she 58 years old.
Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





