Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,321 to 28,335 of 37359
-
11-29-18 20:04 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 889Now that a nice one
You know in this hobby all we have are some old bags and druggies. This girl looks refreshing. Thank you for sharing.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
If she would do what's in picture, damn that's worth a lot of money. Good one there virginiaguy.
-
11-29-18 19:24 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 784Maria
Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
-
11-29-18 09:33 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 50Jamie.
I am not her ex! Just trying to help y'all stay safe. Not new here but had to start over due to could not remember my information to log back in.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
I know many these ladies some I know very well. Have a new UTR looking for help this morning. PM me.
-
11-29-18 00:35 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 226Angel
I have been short on funds lately, so I needed a lost cost option and was tired of fking w / SW. I had been watching some of the ads and I like black girls, so this girl who advertises on skip the games caught my eye. Her pics showed she had a fat ass, so I figured I would take a chance. I thought there was a decent chance of getting ripped off, but how is that different from fking w / SW. Her place was at a cheap motel on Midlo. She gave me the room next to her I guess to flush out LE. Anyway, I got in the room and she was pleasant and looked like her pics. I got a HH for. 6. Sometimes she runs specials for. 5 She provided a good BBBJ for a few minutes and then I got covered FS in missionary and doggy. I got my money's worth and there was no shortening my time. I didn't see any creepy pimp hanging around either. Will probably see her again.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...4/677460637475
-
11-29-18 00:34 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 348Strange only has 1 post and its warning. Sure you're not the ex and tryin to get business away.
Originally Posted by Rocketman1074
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 16:23 #9034Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking
Any mongers here can direct me to a friend with a nice juicy ass. Idc about tits just a nice bum lmao. I've been looking but none have the body type I'm looking for. Some help please and thank you.
-
11-28-18 14:11 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 50Jamie
Do NOT go there. Day before Thanksgiving LE shows up with dogs to arrest her bf. Make bail that night isn't supposed to be there. Got me for 40. Next day Thanksgiving day 5-0 walking around looking wanting digits. She hot so is that place. Don't go there.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 13:45 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 1084Was texting her trying to set something up yesterday. Someone text me from that number last night saying she wasn't at home anymore?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 13:12 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 92Dtlq an Teri
I've been out the game for a while just got out a relationship looking to see some of the girls talked about on here so if anyone would like to pass any of these too contact along I would like to pay these two a visit.
-
11-28-18 10:56 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 40Airport Teri's Digits?
Hoping someone can share her digits with me — I stupidly lost them when I switched phones. Thanks!
-
11-28-18 09:09 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 37I don't have any further background on her. I believe this was a first meet. Nice girl trying to sort out her life, apparently. I hope she doesn't get mixed up with the wrong people.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 07:45 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 313Any other recent experiences with her?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 07:34 #9027Regular Member

Posts: 2Teri
Anyone has contact info on her would love to have few dreams.
-
11-28-18 07:23 #9026Regular Member

Posts: 2Dreams
Looking for dreams in chesterfield area new to area any of you guys can pass fellow moger my way will definitely appreciate it.
-
11-27-18 22:35 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 720Chloe Off Midlothian Turnpike
It has been 2 years since I had dreams with her. She would stay at low budget motels on the Turnpike. If anyone has contact info please send me a private message.









Reply With Quote






