Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3290

    Double booked!!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see this lady today but it didn't work out. Everything seemed cool but when I got to her hotel at the cape, she went radio silent. This is so frustrating because she was communicating well until I was 5 minutes out and then at the hotel. What is wrong with these chicks! Now I'm desperately trying to line up a plan B. I hope you fellas have better luck than I did with her.
    First come first serve! Guys flake on them too, so they say yes to all comers and serve whoever shows up first. Having said that, her tits look big enough to handle 2 guys at once.

  2. #3289

    Crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Quick report. I have seen Sue twice in the last few weeks. Both times, she was walking. Absolutely a great time. Clear headed, no taking my stuff, just down to please. I will always stop for her, nuff said.

    So, I saw Noel a week ago for the first time. In short, epic. I dumped 3 loads in her during the evening. She was great fun and on time. She was sober, freshly shaved and showered, and we spent about 6 hours together.

    I will see her again.

    Lynsey I haven't seen yet. We have texted and she has sent pics. I asked for peace signs and poses that she would have to photograph now, not use old pics. Holy wow. She is hot. We have talked over FB like old friends, and I will get to her this weekend. I believe everything the reports say, but she is genuine and eager to please now. I encourage you to try her again. She looks freaking great. I can't wait to hit it.

    What was the usual donation with her? She's asking a flat rate of $$ and it seems reasonable with her attitude and body.

    My two cents.
    I was the guy that introduced her to the board. She was great in the beginning but stopped messing with her because she would get so high during dates that she would pass out in the bathroom. She would call and text at all times and then started cash and cash. This is true with several other members. She's a total mess Deleted by Admin. Seriously man it won't be long till a date with her goes horribly wrong.

  3. #3288

    That sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to see this lady today but it didn't work out. Everything seemed cool but when I got to her hotel at the cape, she went radio silent. This is so frustrating because she was communicating well until I was 5 minutes out and then at the hotel. What is wrong with these chicks! Now I'm desperately trying to line up a plan B. I hope you fellas have better luck than I did with her.
    Communication was good for me, you never know that is why I got in early. It seems usually the earlier the better.

  4. #3287
    So I tried to see this lady today but it didn't work out. Everything seemed cool but when I got to her hotel at the cape, she went radio silent. This is so frustrating because she was communicating well until I was 5 minutes out and then at the hotel. What is wrong with these chicks! Now I'm desperately trying to line up a plan B. I hope you fellas have better luck than I did with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    I recommend paying a visit to this one while she is here. Staying at a nice hotel incall in cocoa beach, her pics are pretty accurate and service was good. She seemed to really want to please. Normal rates for the area. Check her out.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/866995258655

  5. #3286

    Summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Summer is gone, moved south.
    You mean the one who lives at the trailer park? Damn shame if it's her.

  6. #3285

    Nice way to warm up!

    I recommend paying a visit to this one while she is here. Staying at a nice hotel incall in cocoa beach, her pics are pretty accurate and service was good. She seemed to really want to please. Normal rates for the area. Check her out.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/866995258655

  7. #3284

    First post

    Decided to finally start adding my 2 cents fellas. Went and saw Jenna at her nice, quiet incall in Melbourne. Man-O-Man is that kitty tight. Started with a BBBJ finished in the hat doggy. Not quite sure if it was worth the $. 2 hh but would def return.

  8. #3283

    Sue, Noel, and Lynsey

    Quick report. I have seen Sue twice in the last few weeks. Both times, she was walking. Absolutely a great time. Clear headed, no taking my stuff, just down to please. I will always stop for her, nuff said.

    So, I saw Noel a week ago for the first time. In short, epic. I dumped 3 loads in her during the evening. She was great fun and on time. She was sober, freshly shaved and showered, and we spent about 6 hours together.

    I will see her again.

    Lynsey I haven't seen yet. We have texted and she has sent pics. I asked for peace signs and poses that she would have to photograph now, not use old pics. Holy wow. She is hot. We have talked over FB like old friends, and I will get to her this weekend. I believe everything the reports say, but she is genuine and eager to please now. I encourage you to try her again. She looks freaking great. I can't wait to hit it.

    What was the usual donation with her? She's asking a flat rate of $$ and it seems reasonable with her attitude and body.

    My two cents.

  9. #3282

    Summer

    Summer is gone, moved south.

  10. #3281

    Bonerific's post on Colleen

    I was going to Quote his post but it's unnecessary. So I will have to say this is probably one of the best Post I've read the whole year. I have to let you guys in on a little secret about Bonerific. Of all the years that I've been on the space Coast forum. This guy is absolutely the best at this game. Whether you agree with them or not. He pulls no punches and he will tell you like it is. I have never seen anybody like him. In fact we actually makes me second-guess my favorite girls. I love this guy.

  11. #3280

    TracyNQNS

    Easy text set up. Squeezed me in. Great service, reasonable rates and reputation is accurate! NQNS! No hands! Will repeat. 60 plus 20 tip.

  12. #3279

    Tracy

    Long time lurker first time poster. Texted Tracy this weekend and she fit me in quick. Nice little incall, smoky, but private. By far the best bbbjcimsw I have ever had. No hands the whole time. Will repeat!

  13. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Ok hang in here with me because this is going to hopefully not be rambling; but my beginning rant is these girls that constantly blow up your phone on a daily basis after you have seen them. I mean I have 6 burner numbers but still; it gets annoying. I saw Colleen a week or so ago but I saw all of the glowing reviews and thought ehh why rain on the parade but I did not think she was all of that. I thought she was phony acting and her sloppy GFE kissing made me want to run and with all deference to the monger who said her stretch marked saggy gut was only visible from a certain angle. May I recommend an optometrist? I thought she was just another version of Erin but erin faked it better and maybe actually enjoyed it a bit more. I have a UTR and a SB (who wants to be my GF) so I know the difference between fake and real but to each is own and I was not going to write this review out of respect for her business but damn when you blow my phone up every day afterward I just become annoyed and she just was not that special except she was close and cheap.
    Hey, FUCK YOU! Just kidding. My eyes are fine!! Well, except for reading small text. Good thing I can increase the font size on my 'puter. I haven't seen her since my first visit. I bet there has been a line of guys blowing their loads inside and I am not interested in bringing anything home with me. If I had a UTR and a SB I probably wouldn't be banging these STG chicks unless there was someone special, like a midget.

    Completely agree with you on chicks blowing up the phone. Colleen texted me a number of times after I visited her. Shit, she texted me after my initial intro text but before I met her. Erin does the same thing. She always wants to meet.

  14. #3277

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She is very Legit. She is from the Cincinnati area but travels a lot to Orlando Atlanta an Nashville. I have seen her several times and yes she is still very small. No drugs and enjoys everything. She is A greek Freak. I am heading to Florida in a couple weeks just checking out the locals.
    Saw her last time she was in Melbourne area. Great service, reasonable rates and incredible body for her age. Open to about anything within reason for no upcharge.

  15. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerBulldog  [View Original Post]
    I can see she woudn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I am curious if she is legit and what her attitude is like.

    Sorry that I haven't contributed for some time, as I settled down, but my partner is out of town and decided to look around. I hope I can receive some credit for my past efforts.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...7622&cityid=86

    Thanks for any info!

    DB.
    She is very Legit. She is from the Cincinnati area but travels a lot to Orlando Atlanta an Nashville. I have seen her several times and yes she is still very small. No drugs and enjoys everything. She is A greek Freak. I am heading to Florida in a couple weeks just checking out the locals.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape