Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 179 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #126

    Miss Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if this is an real ad or not?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/119283038225
    Seen this one about 6-8 months? Ago. She was in a seedy (open) neighborhood. The black family she stayed with would go to the nearby dollar store until I was done. Once, I came out, and the mama of the bunch stared my ass down. There was no denying what I was there for. Even she played the movie "anaconda". Oh, and for those interested, BBFS is on the menu. No I cannot recall the damage. I want to say $. 4.

  2. #125

    Mrs. Entitled / delusional

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...p/130445934635

    Careful fellas, she's ousting guys for being old and cheap. First of all, I'd like to hear her idea of cheap. Is she wanting 250 for WH? Also is she crazy? I'm 26 so it doesn't apply to me but does she think older men won't be a big bulk of her clientele? I often get asked how old I am, and I'm often complemented for my young age, and virility I guess. Meaning most mongers got to be close to middle age. Does this broad really think only young and wealthy guys will be on these escort services? She's delusional.

    Anyone trying to expose mongers needs to be black listed.

  3. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Crewzin  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm if this is an real ad or not?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/119283038225
    The photos feel heavily filtered. I'm positive she's real. However there is this ad warning to stay away from her.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/491919073030

    Idk who to believe, but my instincts tell me to stay away for now. Let us know if you take the plunge.

  4. #123

    Miss Snowbunny

    Can anyone confirm if this is an real ad or not?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/119283038225

  5. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that you are dead on and thanks for your report brother. Want to add that ms. Carly is getting better is now one of my regulars for dreams.
    I've had a dream with Mrs Carly just once, then the 2 or 3 times I've tried to see her she goes radio silent on me, after saying she'll see me. Idk why.

  6. #121

    Thanks fellow monger

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChamp92  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/889213792471

    I set up a date, made it to Vale (hour drive) and then radio silent. Idk if any of you have seen her but I've seen reports where she'll flake on you. Pictures look great but they're worthless if you can't actually see her in person. Don't think I'll try to set up any dreams any time soon.

    Good luck fellas, YMMV.

    Mrs Madison.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/741018653405

    Out dated pics, I mean at least 15 years. Or heavily photoshopped. Rush, visit, barely 15 out of 30 minutes. Really uncomfortable location. She didn't try to rob me, so that's a plus. But I wouldn't try her again, just a waste of time and donation. HH was $ 20, but didn't get my donation's worth.

    Mrs Nicole.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/683910352933

    Well this one was worth the donation, good and safe incall. Provided a shower, was not a clock watcher, really gets into it, or she should be an actress. Started with BBBJ and Mish, pretty much my preference, and finished with a BBBJCIM.

    Damage was $. 20.

    1 out of 3, I guess that's as good as you can get around this area.
    I can confirm that you are dead on and thanks for your report brother. Want to add that ms. Carly is getting better is now one of my regulars for dreams.

  7. #120

    Daisy, mrs Madison, and mrs nicole

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/889213792471

    I set up a date, made it to Vale (hour drive) and then radio silent. Idk if any of you have seen her but I've seen reports where she'll flake on you. Pictures look great but they're worthless if you can't actually see her in person. Don't think I'll try to set up any dreams any time soon.

    Good luck fellas, YMMV.

    Mrs Madison.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/741018653405

    Out dated pics, I mean at least 15 years. Or heavily photoshopped. Rush, visit, barely 15 out of 30 minutes. Really uncomfortable location. She didn't try to rob me, so that's a plus. But I wouldn't try her again, just a waste of time and donation. HH was $ 20, but didn't get my donation's worth.

    Mrs Nicole.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...d/683910352933

    Well this one was worth the donation, good and safe incall. Provided a shower, was not a clock watcher, really gets into it, or she should be an actress. Started with BBBJ and Mish, pretty much my preference, and finished with a BBBJCIM.

    Damage was $. 20.

    1 out of 3, I guess that's as good as you can get around this area.

  8. #119
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Seriously? You post once every two years and you do this?

    You suck up info, don't give shit AND tell guys what they shouldn't post?

    Get the fuck out

    A2

  9. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThumper  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see a review of Paige so I TOFTT and I am so glad I did and she worth every $$.

    She is amazingly sweet and is a baby doll.

    She is in Hickory and travels to Raleigh.

    Her pics are her and she looks even better in person.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...k/464124097287

    She is GFE with Deep kissing, incredible BBBJ, DATY, covered FS.

    I will be seeing her often.
    In none of her ads she is showing her face? Is it because she may look too old. I noticed she is advertising as 35 yrs old. Could you please let us know how her face look like?

  10. #117

    Paige

    Didn't see a review of Paige so I TOFTT and I am so glad I did and she worth every $$.

    She is amazingly sweet and is a baby doll.

    She is in Hickory and travels to Raleigh.

    Her pics are her and she looks even better in person.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...k/464124097287

    She is GFE with Deep kissing, incredible BBBJ, DATY, covered FS.

    I will be seeing her often.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6B482633-4843-4CE0-ACCE-84864F01D025.jpeg‎   1E6CD15A-A413-4C8B-874E-2211CE737ED7.jpeg‎   49B7A515-A2A8-431E-A287-EDA7E69A5394.jpeg‎  

  11. #116

    Busty Daisy

    IMHO, she's a flake. Talked to her about an appt and got a list of rules and things she didn't like. Plus she wanted a premium price. Passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs  [View Original Post]
    I've tried several times off and on, can never close the deal. She has never given up where I need to go. I once simply texted I will let you know when I get to the PO in Vale. Got there texted and still no reply. Never tried calling, maybe that's the secret.

  12. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/151436161829

    I have tried once a week for a couple weeks now. Got there to her town only to lose communication. Is anyone having luck? I tried when her friend visited also no luck. Come on mongers is she even worth trying back?
    I've tried several times off and on, can never close the deal. She has never given up where I need to go. I once simply texted I will let you know when I get to the PO in Vale. Got there texted and still no reply. Never tried calling, maybe that's the secret.

  13. #114

    Kiki

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858408521422

    So dreamt about Kiki again and no CBJ everything covered and damage was $. 5 this time for HZg she's hot and DATY and Greek are awesome but no BBBJ or CBJ sexy striptease and dance then a good start to a massage rest was perfect. No clock watching and clean up after.

  14. #113

    Kiki was busy last night

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChamp92  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, I contacted her last night and after some initial text she replied back about 2 hours later with an "I'm ready now". Meanwhile before that it was radio silent. I didn't even replied back, o had moved on.

    Thanks for the reply though.

    Busty Daisy looks TGTBT
    Kiki was busy last night tried her myself. Dreamt of her enough she let me know to look elsewhere.

  15. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    Hey guy my Dream was all covered. Not sure if it's going to be offered but definitely not first time.
    Thank you, I contacted her last night and after some initial text she replied back about 2 hours later with an "I'm ready now". Meanwhile before that it was radio silent. I didn't even replied back, o had moved on.

    Thanks for the reply though.

    Busty Daisy looks TGTBT

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape