Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 532 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1286
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://jessrabbit2010.escorts.biz

    I posted this query over on the Manhatten board, because she sometimes has incalls near to that area. But she also frequents the greater Philly area.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her, and if so, if bareback full service is on the menu?
    I TOFTT and answered my own question: Getting bare cock into her cunnt was impossible. No DFK for me, either, despite the bullshit monkeyshit reviews. She's a nice lady, but both looks and service were disappointing. Ad pictures are deceiving as well, there is much baby damage. She did provide a decent BBBJCIM. But I will NEVER wear a rubber tournequet, so 225 was AWFULLY expensive just for a blow job. : (.

  2. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    She is coming to town.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...0864.htm?cat=1

    Anyone tried?
    Never posted on this site before. Mostly been out of the game for years. While I never saw Roxanne when I did play, she used to be a regular doubles partner with Donna Bella (whom I certainly did see). They don't get much better than DB, so I don't think you could go wrong.

  3. #1284

    Cute Asian College Girl

    Met a very hot little Asian college girl recently. She does not advertise, but stays on the DL.

    Very enthusiastic, loves fantasy role play.

    We have done several sessions where she is Daddy's little ****.

    $$$ depends on time spent etc. But she does not have GPS to be sure.

    She is clean' DDF.

    She usually hosts from an airport hotel.

    PM for contact info.

  4. #1283

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank, you, but I was hoping someone who has had first-hand experience with her, can also comment?
    I did misty today. Tight pussy and she was high on week so she came multiple times. BBFS is in the menu and so is Greek. When I turned her around she would not me see her pussy. She said she is not shaved but looked fishy.

    Other than that is was a great experience- very GFE experience.

  5. #1282

    Roxanne dupri

    She is coming to town.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...0864.htm?cat=1

    Anyone tried?

  6. #1281

    Guess She Is Trying Plan B

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Putting this up so that you don't make the same mistake as I. I will add more info later. Don't have a lot of time but wanted to save anyone else from wasting their money.

    Switter at Tiffanyasianbombshell.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/T...a/Philadelphia
    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/6078390.htm

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/exotic-...67318-14303704

  7. #1280
    That sucks, but good for you getting some cash back. All you needed was a mic to drop after that!

  8. #1279

    Follow Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Putting this up so that you don't make the same mistake as I. I will add more info later. Don't have a lot of time but wanted to save anyone else from wasting their money.

    Switter at Tiffanyasianbombshell.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/T...a/Philadelphia
    Ok so basically what happened is I came across her post on Switter that she was visiting Philly from the West Coast. Contacted her the day before via text regarding where abouts she was located for incall and how long she would be in town. Her info on Switter said that she was independent and nothing in my communication was leading me to anything different. So I then contact yesterday again via text to set up and get rates for a 2 hour incall and told her I would be there in about an hour and a half. Kept in touch the whole way because of traffic. Again nothing up to this point had any inclination that I was actually communicating with an agency on the West Coast. Get to her hotel and she said to call her when I park. Make the call and talked to her briefly (the agency) and was told she would text me the room number. Get that and head on up. She answers the door fresh out of the shower and seemed surprised to see me saying she wasn't really ready yet. It was the girl in the pics and she was beautiful. I said you look fine to me in the towel and no need to do anything else and she let me into the room. Place donation on the desk and excuse myself to the shower. Come out and looks confused again as to the donation. I was told via text $$ for 2 hours. She said that isn't my rate so I show her the text and she is still confused and that is when she tells me that it is actually an agency. Her page on Private Delights says $$ for 2 hours so I said why don't we just make it the $$ and move on. A little pissed because I have already been misled about agency / indy and rates but she is hot and worth it. So we get on the bed and she gives a decent massage while we are talking getting to know each other and everything seems great. She is laughing, we are talking about all sorts of things, and getting along just fine. After a little bit of that I said it was her turn for a massage. What a body! She flips and I go in for a kiss. She tells me I don't really kiss. Strikes are adding up! Ok so I said what about kissing you down there? She tells me that is extra. With that I am now pissed off. I get up and start to put my clothes on and tell her this whole thing is BS. She is trying to tell me she was misled by the agency also and it isn't her fault. I am having none of it and look at the clock noticing it has been about 45 minutes. I said I am not leaving till I get and hours money back. After a lengthy "discussion" she gives it back and I am out the door. Before I leave I tell her that I don't know how things work on the West Coast but this shit don't fly out here. She was supposed to be here for another week but haven't seen another posting on Switter so hopefully she got the jist and chose to take her shitshow to another city! Really is a shame because she did seem like a nice girl and is smoking hot. In 20 plus years of this hobby I can count my bad dates on half of one hand so I guess I was due. Good luck out there and stay safe all!

  9. #1278
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    Putting this up so that you don't make the same mistake as I. I will add more info later. Don't have a lot of time but wanted to save anyone else from wasting their money.

    Switter at Tiffanyasianbombshell.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/T...a/Philadelphia
    I was about to contact her. Guess not. What happened?

  10. #1277

    Stay Away

    Putting this up so that you don't make the same mistake as I. I will add more info later. Don't have a lot of time but wanted to save anyone else from wasting their money.

    Switter at Tiffanyasianbombshell.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/T...a/Philadelphia

  11. #1276

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    http://jessrabbit2010.escorts.biz

    I posted this query over on the Manhatten board, because she sometimes has incalls near to that area. But she also frequents the greater Philly area.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her, and if so, if bareback full service is on the menu?
    I have seen her quite a few times in Langhorne / Levittown area and also in Cherry Hill. She's an older provider that has a nice set of bolt-on's if that's your thing. I never asked about her doing BBFS but she seems to be pretty clean in the matter of cleaning your piece before the fun begins, and wiping you down afterwards. But, I'm sure with anyone anything is possible.

  12. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterBaby  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this board but not new to the game. The message boards I've been posting on for the last decade or so are basically dead now. When I saw your pictures of the old Diamond from a few years ago I had to register so I could comment!

    I saw Diamond several times! She was hot, fun, friendly, and down for just about anything. The only downside was that she used to work out of her Mom's house, and it was a nice family home in a quiet suburb neighborhood. And she wouldn't take me to a bedroom either, we would have to do it on the sofa in the family room, surrounded by her Mom's family photos. It was kind of weird. But we always had a good time and got along pretty well. She even told me her real name in conversation. She was cool until the last time I saw her.

    The last time I saw her she was working out of a hotel. She got in my car and told me she needed the money first to pay for the room. I gave her the money, then I never saw or heard from her again. Before you guys pile on me for getting ripped off, let me just say that I would have NEVER fell for that one with a girl I hadn't met before. But we had known each other for a little while and had a fun chemistry so I never expected her to steal from me. I posted a few ads on Backpage to warn other guys that she was ripping people off now, then she disappeared shortly after.

    Since I had her real name and location, it wasn't hard to find her on Facebook. We're not friends on Facebook or anything, but from what I can see from her public posts she's in recovery and sober now. I don't think she does the escort thing anymore. What's kind of funny is I can see all of her family and friends on her friends list. I'm still kind of pissed that she stole $100 from me, and if I was the vindictive sort I would send her Mom a Facebook Instant Message telling her how much I used to enjoy fucking her daughter for cash on the sofa where she watches TV, surrounded by her pictures. Or how her daughter used to spit my cum out into the kitchen sink where she washes vegetables and makes dinner..
    It does suck to get burned by a provider. On the bright side, you can easily cut your losses with providers unlike the more permanent people in their lives like their parents, baby dads, and siblings who they all drive crazy.

  13. #1274
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt69  [View Original Post]
    Dumpster Baby! Welcome to this little board, love your commentary on the other sites. I remember seeing that ad on backpage. I don't fall for crap like that either, but have had some regular girls lost to the dark side too. 1 girl, still needs help, at one point knew my kids and would play with my wife and I like a good family friend. Now I wouldn't let her near my house because she would steal shit. Drugs are fucked up.
    I would say 90% of working girls are on drugs otherwise they wouldn't be doing what they do. Seems like they start out using for fun (or other reasons) then at some point they realize they can't stop and the drug uses them without mercy until the very end. It's just so sad all around.

  14. #1273

    Any info on this lady's menu?

    http://jessrabbit2010.escorts.biz

    I posted this query over on the Manhatten board, because she sometimes has incalls near to that area. But she also frequents the greater Philly area.

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her, and if so, if bareback full service is on the menu?

  15. #1272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterBaby  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this board but not new to the game. The message boards I've been posting on for the last decade or so are basically dead now. When I saw your pictures of the old Diamond from a few years ago I had to register so I could comment!

    I saw Diamond several times! She was hot, fun, friendly, and down for just about anything. The only downside was that she used to work out of her Mom's house, and it was a nice family home in a quiet suburb neighborhood. And she wouldn't take me to a bedroom either, we would have to do it on the sofa in the family room, surrounded by her Mom's family photos. It was kind of weird. But we always had a good time and got along pretty well. She even told me her real name in conversation. She was cool until the last time I saw her.

    The last time I saw her she was working out of a hotel. She got in my car and told me she needed the money first to pay for the room. I gave her the money, then I never saw or heard from her again. Before you guys pile on me for getting ripped off, let me just say that I would have NEVER fell for that one with a girl I hadn't met before. But we had known each other for a little while and had a fun chemistry so I never expected her to steal from me. I posted a few ads on Backpage to warn other guys that she was ripping people off now, then she disappeared shortly after.

    Since I had her real name and location, it wasn't hard to find her on Facebook. We're not friends on Facebook or anything, but from what I can see from her public posts she's in recovery and sober now. I don't think she does the escort thing anymore. What's kind of funny is I can see all of her family and friends on her friends list. I'm still kind of pissed that she stole $100 from me, and if I was the vindictive sort I would send her Mom a Facebook Instant Message telling her how much I used to enjoy fucking her daughter for cash on the sofa where she watches TV, surrounded by her pictures. Or how her daughter used to spit my cum out into the kitchen sink where she washes vegetables and makes dinner. But "Diamond" looks like she's trying to put her life back together, so I just let it go.

    Anyway, thanks for posting those pictures! They brought back good memories. She was pretty hot and fun to bang there for a while.
    Dumpster Baby! Welcome to this little board, love your commentary on the other sites. I remember seeing that ad on backpage. I don't fall for crap like that either, but have had some regular girls lost to the dark side too. 1 girl, still needs help, at one point knew my kids and would play with my wife and I like a good family friend. Now I wouldn't let her near my house because she would steal shit. Drugs are fucked up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape