Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,866 to 35,880 of 41311
-
11-29-18 09:29 #5446Regular Member

Posts: 10Link.
This is who you met maybe?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...w/498839167655
Originally Posted by JaxTaco
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 09:20 #5445Regular Member

Posts: 10JessicaBankz.
So I did some research on this one and couldn't find anything crazy negative on her so decided to take the plunge since I like what I saw in the pics (thick thighs are my thing). Somewhat difficult to get ahold of but once you get her she is very responsive. I met her off of Youngerman in Op and decided to take a nap once I got there. In my dream she was way thicker than expected but attitude was nice a little ghetto but not rude so I decided to partake. BBBJ to start took it deep but couldn't keep it up for to long. Went on to main course kitty was good and wet, switched from mish to doggie (nice view for me I'm an ass man) and pounded until complete. Overall would repeat since she was cool people but not a must have. Donation was 3 Jackson.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...bankz_i5020852
On another note anyone partake Lexi? I been wanting to see her but saw post about her kitty being off limits. Don't want to show up and be like nope sorry.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/925820929037
-
11-29-18 09:10 #5444Regular Member

Posts: 15Hmm.
Does she give good head, is the message not included with the time?
Originally Posted by Croatoan
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 09:04 #5443Regular Member

Posts: 15You know what.
I've been pretty curious about those two I have heard a bit great review from Mel but maybe you guys have a good point of view
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 08:10 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 788Greek discussion.
I agree! If you're going to offer this service, then it is your (the provider) responsibility to be clean. It has been a very disgusting experience and personally, I can do without it at this point.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 07:19 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 933I wasn't the one that got ripped off.
Originally Posted by Victoria150
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 07:13 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 250Candy bar cont.
You can add magic mouth melanie and older sindi to that list. I saw sindi last year and she offered bb cia. I declined but went greek covered. Halfway through I had a dirty light saber with fudge and blood on it. I cleaned up and left. Melanie left chunky bars on the tip and when we finished she asked for a tip. I told her, her tip was to prep before taking a dick in the backdoor. She has the audacity to start a raffle now.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 05:56 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 58Better choice.
Go with Kassidy she's really sweet and really fun.
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 05:44 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Payton
Don't know about Kassidy, but Payton seems to be a hit-or-miss proposition. You might get one decent half-hour out of her, if you're lucky, but a certain dependence has obviously taken its toll.
Originally Posted by Joefa
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 05:01 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 173Both have been reviewed here several times.
Originally Posted by Joefa
[View Original Post]
I've never seen Payton personally, but from what I remember she used to have a candy problem and is very hit-or-miss. Usually on the miss side as the candy has gotten the best of her making her pictures miss leading.
Kassidy and I have spent some time together. She's been around awhile and has massive, unnatural looking bolt-ons. Not really fun to play with. She's definitely not bad on a budget, but I've had her pull some shit on me like roommates in the bathroom during our session or trying to rush me along. She's tried to get me to wait in parking lots too, and I don't play that noise. I leave every time.
Stay safe.
Getcha.
-
11-29-18 02:29 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 561[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-29-18 00:25 #5435Regular Member

Posts: 18New here, need suggestions
So I've been on looking for someone. Found 2 I'm curious about. Has anyone seen Payton or kassidddy? Any other favorites? Preferably on the skinnier side. Just my preference.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/794647723975
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/439189110423
-
11-28-18 22:10 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 91Another one gone. Sky
Just saw on her fb that Sky is the latest victim of the h. Very sad.
-
11-28-18 20:48 #5433Regular Member

Posts: 2I had a dream
Dreamt I met up with this gal. I will say service is spirited and definitely a pleaser. Fairly certain nothing is off limits. Only qualm was walking in and wondering if the pics were of daughter. Really wish pics were current before we spend time meeting up. Hhr for a bengy.
Would repeat in a pinch.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/231478692944
-
11-28-18 19:43 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 933Lmao
Just when you think you've heard it all.
Originally Posted by JaxSati
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





