Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5444

    Hmm.

    Does she give good head, is the message not included with the time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan  [View Original Post]
    First and foremost, GREAT treatment. Like my last review, I got one that was really sweet, very pro, and up for anything; but was much older and more worn out than her pics would indicate. She was awesome, so I don't mean to be mean, but she was sick recently and lost a lot of weight really fast and you can definitely tell. On the plus side, she's really tiny, still very cute, REALLY tight, and the donations are pretty reasonable. Plus, her body massage is legit. Better than some professional masseuses I've been to, in fact.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/021679124123

  2. #5443

    You know what.

    I've been pretty curious about those two I have heard a bit great review from Mel but maybe you guys have a good point of view

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    Just when you think you've heard it all.

  3. #5442

    Greek discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    You can add magic mouth melanie and older sindi to that list. I saw sindi last year and she offered bb cia. I declined but went greek covered. Halfway through I had a dirty light saber with fudge and blood on it. I cleaned up and left. Melanie left chunky bars on the tip and when we finished she asked for a tip. I told her, her tip was to prep before taking a dick in the backdoor. She has the audacity to start a raffle now.
    I agree! If you're going to offer this service, then it is your (the provider) responsibility to be clean. It has been a very disgusting experience and personally, I can do without it at this point.

  4. #5441
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria150  [View Original Post]
    I tried calling and texting to make things right but you never reply.
    I wasn't the one that got ripped off.

  5. #5440

    Candy bar cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Bowden baby's (Michelle) sister gives lots of fudge too! Can you say smell like a septic tank. Sorry fellas, but to hella with backdoor! No more for me.
    You can add magic mouth melanie and older sindi to that list. I saw sindi last year and she offered bb cia. I declined but went greek covered. Halfway through I had a dirty light saber with fudge and blood on it. I cleaned up and left. Melanie left chunky bars on the tip and when we finished she asked for a tip. I told her, her tip was to prep before taking a dick in the backdoor. She has the audacity to start a raffle now.

  6. #5439

    Better choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredZeppelin  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about Kassidy, but Payton seems to be a hit-or-miss proposition. You might get one decent half-hour out of her, if you're lucky, but a certain dependence has obviously taken its toll.
    Go with Kassidy she's really sweet and really fun.

  7. #5438

    Re: Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by Joefa  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on looking for someone. Found 2 I'm curious about. Has anyone seen Payton or kassidddy? Any other favorites? Preferably on the skinnier side. Just my preference.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/794647723975

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/439189110423
    Don't know about Kassidy, but Payton seems to be a hit-or-miss proposition. You might get one decent half-hour out of her, if you're lucky, but a certain dependence has obviously taken its toll.

  8. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by Joefa  [View Original Post]
    So I've been on looking for someone. Found 2 I'm curious about. Has anyone seen Payton or kassidddy? Any other favorites? Preferably on the skinnier side. Just my preference.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/794647723975

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/439189110423
    Both have been reviewed here several times.

    I've never seen Payton personally, but from what I remember she used to have a candy problem and is very hit-or-miss. Usually on the miss side as the candy has gotten the best of her making her pictures miss leading.

    Kassidy and I have spent some time together. She's been around awhile and has massive, unnatural looking bolt-ons. Not really fun to play with. She's definitely not bad on a budget, but I've had her pull some shit on me like roommates in the bathroom during our session or trying to rush me along. She's tried to get me to wait in parking lots too, and I don't play that noise. I leave every time.

    Stay safe.

    Getcha.

  9. #5436
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #5435
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    New here, need suggestions

    So I've been on looking for someone. Found 2 I'm curious about. Has anyone seen Payton or kassidddy? Any other favorites? Preferably on the skinnier side. Just my preference.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/794647723975

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/439189110423

  11. #5434

    Another one gone. Sky

    Just saw on her fb that Sky is the latest victim of the h. Very sad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10EA9E90-37DC-4BC4-BCFA-91F582FA08EC.jpg‎  

  12. #5433

    I had a dream

    Dreamt I met up with this gal. I will say service is spirited and definitely a pleaser. Fairly certain nothing is off limits. Only qualm was walking in and wondering if the pics were of daughter. Really wish pics were current before we spend time meeting up. Hhr for a bengy.

    Would repeat in a pinch.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/231478692944

  13. #5432

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSati  [View Original Post]
    Just when you think you've heard it all.

  14. #5431

    I tried to get a hold of you to fix things and see you but you wouldn't text back

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    If you've been in this line of endeavours long enough the first rule is never money up front. EVER. If they tell me roommates then nine times out of ten there will be some characters around that supply their habit which is why 99% percent of the time I do car visits if they can't do an outcall. If it's an outcall I meet them at a nearby meet point. She told me there were other providers there that do dates so there was no way I was going inside. Hell I didn't even pull in the driveway. Sorry to hear you got stiffed. I planned on seeing her again this week tho.
    I tried calling and texting to make things right but you never reply.

  15. #5430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1353

    Winner

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSati  [View Original Post]
    I can say for sure, only one winner and it won't be any of us!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape