Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,681 to 28,695 of 30787
-
11-29-18 16:32 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 145Couple notes.
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...7381673/Ginger
Ginger has a decent body. She's shaved. Clean. She stays with her fiancée. I actually seen her today for 45 min we negotiated. BBBJ, FIV, K9 and mish. Blew once and then she smoked a cigarette and repeat again. I doubt I will repeat with Ginger again though reason her fiancée called her twice while we were at it and it was annoying and threw off the mood and today and last time I visited there were LEO there but not for her I guess LEO comes thru time to time. But I doubt I will repeat again with her. Unfortunately because she is clean and free of demons to my best knowledge.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/008062331504
And I'm not sure if this person is legit but we were texting and she said to screen me she sent me a link to enter my info and it prompted me to enter a credit card number haha. I'm not falling for that one, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'll get a prepaid card but she said once I pass the screening she would text me her room #.
https://imahookup.com/sms/?uid=Berkl...&x_offer_id=42
-
11-29-18 15:55 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm not a lawyer but I'd say it depends on what she says and what you say. Contact is often in the parking lot. The police are just in the area so ask for ids or someone at the hotel calls. When that happens if you happen to be near her or just loitering you will likely get asked for I'd. If she's standing outside of or sitting in your car, you will likely be asked for your licence. Comply and just say you're looking for a room for the night and thought you'd ask a few people staying there for their opinions if you're asked why you're there. Say nothing if asked nothing and if asked say nothing more than the aforementioned. Hopefully she won't blurt out he just paid me for sex, but if she does just say you're not sure what she's talking about and hope you have a burner that is turned off instead of using your real phone. Again not a lawyer but if you have someone in your room who has open warrants remember that hotel staff can enter the room without permission and without warning. Don't do anything stupid like lie to the police thinking they'll go away. Either turn on the shower and don't answer the door or answer knowing they'll probably be arresting the hooker.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 12:23 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 112Typo.
I mean is it worth it for the $$?
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 07:35 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 50Google photo search returns this result. https://www.instagram.com/lexivixi/?hl=en.
Originally Posted by Discreet1231
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-18 00:50 #2103Regular Member

Posts: 10Anything on this one?
-
11-28-18 20:43 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 112Worth it?
Is it worth it for $$ I'm guessing is 1 hr?
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 15:23 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 65Sores
We all need to google 'heroin skin images'.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 07:22 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 311Ok, so it's not her
From a distance and with the same glasses and body style, I thought it was mine. But it's not her.
Originally Posted by Johnny6722
[View Original Post]
They even have a mole on the same spot on their chests. But it's not my girl.
-
11-28-18 06:26 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 238Damage was 100 for hh.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 21:32 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 475Funny if I believed the narrative it would cause me to have flawed thinking. The demographics are surprising.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 21:23 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 161Fury
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 21:07 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 238Fury
Saw her recently. Cute girl with I hope are acne scars on her face didn't look like meth sores. She didn't seem high and she is tiny af. Like a toy with nice natural tatas, her best asset. You mentioned she is hairy, I would say she is fury all over light fuzz, I saw it all over her body. Couldn't see it really unless in good light. Her kitty was shaved and tiny looking. But could handle all of me with a good deep pounding, it was nice fitting but not tight nor loose. She did get into it and the harder I pounded the more she liked it. Dang did I say she is tiny? Price was ok for what I wanted.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 18:58 #2095Regular Member

Posts: 13Sage
She is a bit of a talker, but not a clock watcher. Pics are accurate. Does BBBJ and LFK. She does share a room with Khloe but I don't think she has as many demons as Khloe. She does have a bit of baby damage. Fun girl.
Originally Posted by Hiroichi1
[View Original Post]
I have repeated.
-
11-27-18 17:36 #2094Banned Member

Posts: 103Maybe not what she used to be
She sent a pic, major facial sores, offered BBFS without even batting an eye.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 16:25 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 175And John?
Is there a risk for a John being present during the arrest?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




