Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,726 to 28,740 of 30787
-
11-26-18 00:31 #2062Banned Member

Posts: 565Beware.
11/25 3 people arrested for trespassing and one for possession. The girl's initials are AMB. You can find the guy and the other girl next to her. Address is for Microtel off New Bern. I know that girl posts on stg, at least. I'm telling you RPD is all over Capital and New Bern. I suspect they were being watched and the guy got caught up in it.
-
11-25-18 22:48 #2061Senior Member

Posts: 112?
Are you sure about this? Just saw her last week and nothing new. I'm a regular.
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 22:46 #2060Senior Member

Posts: 161No. No. No. No. No.
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/27525902/
Wonder if she ever says yes?
-
11-25-18 19:59 #2059Regular Member

Posts: 3Sage
New to this trying to find any info on this one http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...b/060592083830.
-
11-25-18 17:15 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 513Lana
https://backpage.com.raleigh.listcra...post/26979146/
Lana is awesome. Petite little spinner. Everything covered. Nice grip. Pushes back in k9 really well. Sitting mish, on our side, finished lazy k9. Sweet and kind. She left New Bern and is off capital now. 80 qv 120 hh I recommend and will repeat.
-
11-25-18 15:30 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 88Prego
Yeah she is prego now. She was my Uber fair last night. Nice person while in the car.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 15:19 #2056Regular Member

Posts: 10Karlee
Anyone know anything about this one?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/27330259/
-
11-25-18 15:14 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 329Snow
Not sure where you are seeing track marks but I can say she had no marks on her either time I saw her. But from personally meeting her, I do believe she "parties".
Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 15:11 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 329Zoe Xzoe
TOTAL waste of time.
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 14:46 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 178Xzoe
Yes, ghosted me twice.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 14:42 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 111Switter SITREP
Got bored and decided to put this Switter add list together. Next Up I'm going to attempt a Twitter list.
Sophia Duvall.
12/13-17 RDU.
http://datesophia.com/
Tracie Lynn.
https://switter.at/@Willow48
Riley Davis.
http://rileydavis1010.net/
MsVivianRouge.
Raleigh.
msvivianrouge.com/ about-me /.
Erotic Sara.
Raleigh.
www.thefelicityharte.com
(I think someone has already reviewed her).
Kat Monroe.
https://switter.at/@KatMonroe
https://form.jotform.com/82618670332154
-
11-25-18 14:33 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 105Jazmin
They are the same person, and she provides full service now also.
WDE.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 14:33 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 105And.
And what appears to be visible track marks on her arms in the pics.
I wouldn't touch with 10' pole.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 10:31 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 99Xkim
Has anyone seen this lady? I can find one review on Charlotte that is hearsay that she is flakey but no reports (but search is hard as 3 letter name). She's been posting awhile.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937896
TIA.
-
11-25-18 09:59 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 507XZoe
Search the forum for xZoe. Lots of reports of flaking. Some positive reviews.
Originally Posted by NColdOne
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





