Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 20134
-
11-28-18 15:04 #7114Senior Member

Posts: 604So now another? Isn't Serenity $80 for an hour, $50 for a half hour? Or is it less on Tuesday.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 14:31 #7113Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyrahjade / Kendra
Yes, Serenity.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...838&cityid=222
Kyrah's pricing is just like Amy at healthy habits pay the door fee $50 and she does not ask for a tip. That's the way Natasha runs her business at Panacea also. It seems to be the best way for the client and the provider if you don't pay enough they prioritize and will not see you again. They will pass on your call and wait for the one who tipped them better last time. Makes sense to me. It was a Tuesday so she was comfortable with an extra 50 for the hour cost me 100. The knock on the door from Kendra was because she was really bored and wanted to have some fun, these girls do get horny occasionally it's not all about the money. They like to play with each other more than they like to play with us. When they are thinking about getting together with one of the other girls they don't just ask them to take your shirt off and let me suck on your tits they wait for the client to show up and then they start to play with each other and use the client as the excuse to have their own personal fun sucking on each other's tits and slapping each other's ass. A client might have to become a regular in the establishment for them to feel comfortable with going the extra mile or two. I'm sure that Thursday Friday Saturday and Monday they would tell me I'd have to bring a lot more because they're already busy. And I'm sure the girl down the hall isn't wondering what's going on in the other room on a Friday she's probably busy too.
I did tip Kendra an extra 40 for the awesome milk dripping titties in my mouth. I think she did it to release her own pressure in more ways than one.
140 out the door on a Tuesday deal at noon.
Sorry about the TMI Backfire, I didn't want to end up on the Blackfire Whipping post like Shawtren
-
11-28-18 13:12 #7112Senior Member

Posts: 87I have not seen this one
-
11-28-18 13:10 #7111Senior Member

Posts: 87Blessings
I will tell you when you need a hard and thorough massage, iit is always great to go to Blessings, OMG! No extras but it hurts so good!
-
11-28-18 13:04 #7110Senior Member

Posts: 87Jessica
I visited Jessica a little while back, hot body average face, gives a great massage and is very personable. Gets nude on the flip, allows roaming for fun. Love the straight forward personality, will visit again.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...224&cityid=222
-
11-28-18 12:45 #7109Senior Member

Posts: 604Serenity?
Nice review Benz, though tmi about the gloved hand up your ass. Couple questions. This is Serenity? You mentioned your negotiating skills and said very clearly what she would only do, how long was the appointment and what was the out the door cost after careful negotiation? There has been a bit of talk about overpricing at Serenity, were you able to pay a more reasonable market type rate or did you get more up the ass than just the hand.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 12:24 #7108Senior Member

Posts: 49Forgot link
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/283569045073
Originally Posted by GingerBeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 11:18 #7107Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kendra
As promised, a fresh link for Kendra.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Those milky white titles were a treat especially when she squeezed the milk out of one.
Pics are real and so is she.
Shes had phone app difficulties, this usa classified. Link has her most recent number that works.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...239&cityid=222
-
11-28-18 01:23 #7106Senior Member

Posts: 499Years ago she was an escort, I saw her then, she was nowhere near the size she is now.
Originally Posted by JMaul
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 23:41 #7105Senior Member

Posts: 38Layla incall
I agree, it's the personality and effort are fantastic. Makes the price very worthwhile.
Originally Posted by GingerBeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 22:21 #7104Senior Member

Posts: 2994Kyrah aka Jade - 24 yr old
Looks like a hottie. We need her in the FS community.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 16:58 #7103Senior Member

Posts: 4439KyrahJade
Saw KyrahJade today.
She severed my coffee with an erotic stare and the brush of her hand, asking if I came to finish what we started in the hallway last week. Ummm, OK. I let her know it has to be a mutual massage, I need to show a new masseuse what I like before she massages me, hopefully she will ad some extras. With all my negotiation skills I could not get her beyond HJ. She guaranteed it would be the best HJ I ever had. Better than Amy's HJ? She just smiled.
Massage and HJ was just as good as Amy from H. H. start to finish, sweet attitude, very playful and leaves her boots on. I can do without the boots in my face but the view at the top was awesome. She gets really comfortable except the boots.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade
It was a slow Tuesday at the salon today. The new girl Kendra must have been very bored, she knocked and joined us for an amazing 4 handed massage.
On the flip Kendra started squeezing her own nipple then letting her milk dip into my mouth, she offered to do something new (new to her) Kendra grabbed a glove to finished the interior massage while KryahJade finished the exterior. Kendra initially needed some coaching on the interior but once she got the rhythm they popped my weasel and didn't quit until I said uncle, Very intense session with these two hotties.
Kendra is new, she doesn't have an ad yet. I encouraged her to use usaadultclassifieds. I'll link later.
I hope this is enough info so Blackfire won't fire at me.
-
11-27-18 15:51 #7102Senior Member

Posts: 337Anyone see her? Beth
I see she is posting more pics of that rack. Wow. Has anyone taken the plunge on this crazy chick? I guess I haven't give up yet lmfao.
Originally Posted by JMaul
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/659840867662
-
11-26-18 19:52 #7101Senior Member

Posts: 245Did you contact her on this site for that rate? I know she mentioned special rates for seniors when she was at serenity.
Originally Posted by GingerBeard
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 19:35 #7100Senior Member

Posts: 4439Reviews
He posted the phone number for you so you can ask her all those Questions.
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






