Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 869 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 919 969 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Serenity.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...838&cityid=222

    Kyrah's pricing is just like Amy at healthy habits pay the door fee $50 and she does not ask for a tip. That's the way Natasha runs her business at Panacea also. It seems to be the best way for the client and the provider if you don't pay enough they prioritize and will not see you again. They will pass on your call and wait for the one who tipped them better last time. Makes sense to me. It was a Tuesday so she was comfortable with an extra 50 for the hour cost me 100. The knock on the door from Kendra was because she was really bored and wanted to have some fun, these girls do get horny occasionally it's not all about the money. They like to play with each other more than they like to play with us. When they are thinking about getting together with one of the other girls they don't just ask them to take your shirt off and let me suck on your tits they wait for the client to show up and then they start to play with each other and use the client as the excuse to have their own personal fun sucking on each other's tits and slapping each other's ass. A client might have to become a regular in the establishment for them to feel comfortable with going the extra mile or two. I'm sure that Thursday Friday Saturday and Monday they would tell me I'd have to bring a lot more because they're already busy. And I'm sure the girl down the hall isn't wondering what's going on in the other room on a Friday she's probably busy too.

    I did tip Kendra an extra 40 for the awesome milk dripping titties in my mouth. I think she did it to release her own pressure in more ways than one.
    140 out the door on a Tuesday deal at noon.
    Sorry about the TMI Backfire, I didn't want to end up on the Blackfire Whipping post like Shawtren
    So now another? Isn't Serenity $80 for an hour, $50 for a half hour? Or is it less on Tuesday.

  2. #7113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kyrahjade / Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    Nice review Benz, though tmi about the gloved hand up your ass. Couple questions. This is Serenity? You mentioned your negotiating skills and said very clearly what she would only do, how long was the appointment and what was the out the door cost after careful negotiation? There has been a bit of talk about overpricing at Serenity, were you able to pay a more reasonable market type rate or did you get more up the ass than just the hand.
    Yes, Serenity.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...838&cityid=222

    Kyrah's pricing is just like Amy at healthy habits pay the door fee $50 and she does not ask for a tip. That's the way Natasha runs her business at Panacea also. It seems to be the best way for the client and the provider if you don't pay enough they prioritize and will not see you again. They will pass on your call and wait for the one who tipped them better last time. Makes sense to me. It was a Tuesday so she was comfortable with an extra 50 for the hour cost me 100. The knock on the door from Kendra was because she was really bored and wanted to have some fun, these girls do get horny occasionally it's not all about the money. They like to play with each other more than they like to play with us. When they are thinking about getting together with one of the other girls they don't just ask them to take your shirt off and let me suck on your tits they wait for the client to show up and then they start to play with each other and use the client as the excuse to have their own personal fun sucking on each other's tits and slapping each other's ass. A client might have to become a regular in the establishment for them to feel comfortable with going the extra mile or two. I'm sure that Thursday Friday Saturday and Monday they would tell me I'd have to bring a lot more because they're already busy. And I'm sure the girl down the hall isn't wondering what's going on in the other room on a Friday she's probably busy too.

    I did tip Kendra an extra 40 for the awesome milk dripping titties in my mouth. I think she did it to release her own pressure in more ways than one.
    140 out the door on a Tuesday deal at noon.
    Sorry about the TMI Backfire, I didn't want to end up on the Blackfire Whipping post like Shawtren

  3. #7112

    I have not seen this one


  4. #7111

    Blessings

    I will tell you when you need a hard and thorough massage, iit is always great to go to Blessings, OMG! No extras but it hurts so good!

  5. #7110

    Jessica

    I visited Jessica a little while back, hot body average face, gives a great massage and is very personable. Gets nude on the flip, allows roaming for fun. Love the straight forward personality, will visit again.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...224&cityid=222

  6. #7109

    Serenity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Saw KyrahJade today.

    She severed my coffee with an erotic stare and the brush of her hand, asking if I came to finish what we started in the hallway last week. Ummm, OK. I let her know it has to be a mutual massage, I need to show a new masseuse what I like before she massages me, hopefully she will ad some extras. With all my negotiation skills I could not get her beyond HJ. She guaranteed it would be the best HJ I ever had. Better than Amy's HJ? She just smiled.

    Massage and HJ was just as good as Amy from H. H. start to finish, sweet attitude, very playful and leaves her boots on. I can do without the boots in my face but the view at the top was awesome. She gets really comfortable except the boots.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade

    It was a slow Tuesday at the salon today. The new girl Kendra must have been very bored, she knocked and joined us for an amazing 4 handed massage.

    On the flip Kendra started squeezing her own nipple then letting her milk dip into my mouth, she offered to do something new (new to her) Kendra grabbed a glove to finished the interior massage while KryahJade finished the exterior. Kendra initially needed some coaching on the interior but once she got the rhythm they popped my weasel and didn't quit until I said uncle, Very intense session with these two hotties.
    Kendra is new, she doesn't have an ad yet. I encouraged her to use usaadultclassifieds. I'll link later.

    I hope this is enough info so Blackfire won't fire at me.
    Nice review Benz, though tmi about the gloved hand up your ass. Couple questions. This is Serenity? You mentioned your negotiating skills and said very clearly what she would only do, how long was the appointment and what was the out the door cost after careful negotiation? There has been a bit of talk about overpricing at Serenity, were you able to pay a more reasonable market type rate or did you get more up the ass than just the hand.

  7. #7108

    Forgot link

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeard  [View Original Post]
    Saw Layla at her new location.

    Very nice area. Discreet. Private. Good sized room with stable.

    Layla has an amazing personality and was so much fun for my first visit. Really made an effort to make me feel comfortable and honestly gave me quite the confidence boost.

    Great dirty talk. Amazing massage. Gorgeous woman. Very HE.

    Would recommend and will repeat.

    150 for over an hour. It's worth it, way better experience than any MP I've been too. Excluding Anita at pacific.
    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...c/283569045073

  8. #7107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Saw KyrahJade today.

    She severed my coffee with an erotic stare and the brush of her hand, asking if I came to finish what we started in the hallway last week. Ummm, OK. I let her know it has to be a mutual massage, I need to show a new masseuse what I like before she massages me, hopefully she will ad some extras. With all my negotiation skills I could not get her beyond HJ. She guaranteed it would be the best HJ I ever had. Better than Amy's HJ? She just smiled.

    Massage and HJ was just as good as Amy from H. H. start to finish, sweet attitude, very playful and leaves her boots on. I can do without the boots in my face but the view at the top was awesome. She gets really comfortable except the boots.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade

    It was a slow Tuesday at the salon today. The new girl Kendra must have been very bored, she knocked and joined us for an amazing 4 handed massage.

    On the flip Kendra started squeezing her own nipple then letting her milk dip into my mouth, she offered to do something new (new to her) Kendra grabbed a glove to finished the interior massage while KryahJade finished the exterior. Kendra initially needed some coaching on the interior but once she got the rhythm they popped my weasel and didn't quit until I said uncle, Very intense session with these two hotties.
    Kendra is new, she doesn't have an ad yet. I encouraged her to use usaadultclassifieds. I'll link later.

    I hope this is enough info so Blackfire won't fire at me.
    As promised, a fresh link for Kendra.
    Those milky white titles were a treat especially when she squeezed the milk out of one.

    Pics are real and so is she.
    Shes had phone app difficulties, this usa classified. Link has her most recent number that works.
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...239&cityid=222

  9. #7106
    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    I see she is posting more pics of that rack. Wow. Has anyone taken the plunge on this crazy chick? I guess I haven't give up yet lmfao.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/659840867662
    Years ago she was an escort, I saw her then, she was nowhere near the size she is now.

  10. #7105

    Layla incall

    I agree, it's the personality and effort are fantastic. Makes the price very worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeard  [View Original Post]
    Saw Layla at her new location.

    Very nice area. Discreet. Private. Good sized room with stable.

    Layla has an amazing personality and was so much fun for my first visit. Really made an effort to make me feel comfortable and honestly gave me quite the confidence boost.

    Great dirty talk. Amazing massage. Gorgeous woman. Very HE.

    Would recommend and will repeat.

    150 for over an hour. It's worth it, way better experience than any MP I've been too. Excluding Anita at pacific.

  11. #7104

    Kyrah aka Jade - 24 yr old

    Looks like a hottie. We need her in the FS community.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Saw KyrahJade today.

    She severed my coffee with an erotic stare and the brush of her hand, asking if I came to finish what we started in the hallway last week. Ummm, OK. I let her know it has to be a mutual massage, I need to show a new masseuse what I like before she massages me, hopefully she will ad some extras. With all my negotiation skills I could not get her beyond HJ. She guaranteed it would be the best HJ I ever had. Better than Amy's HJ? She just smiled.

    Massage and HJ was just as good as Amy from H. H. start to finish, sweet attitude, very playful and leaves her boots on. I can do without the boots in my face but the view at the top was awesome. She gets really comfortable except the boots.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade

    It was a slow Tuesday at the salon today. The new girl Kendra must have been very bored, she knocked and joined us for an amazing 4 handed massage.

    On the flip Kendra started squeezing her own nipple then letting her milk dip into my mouth, she offered to do something new (new to her) Kendra grabbed a glove to finished the interior massage while KryahJade finished the exterior. Kendra initially needed some coaching on the interior but once she got the rhythm they popped my weasel and didn't quit until I said uncle, Very intense session with these two hotties.
    Kendra is new, she doesn't have an ad yet. I encouraged her to use usaadultclassifieds. I'll link later.

    I hope this is enough info so Blackfire won't fire at me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2018-11-27_22-13-08.jpg‎   2018-11-27_22-13-20.jpg‎   2018-11-27_22-14-48.jpg‎   2018-11-27_22-14-58.jpg‎  

  12. #7103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    KyrahJade

    Saw KyrahJade today.

    She severed my coffee with an erotic stare and the brush of her hand, asking if I came to finish what we started in the hallway last week. Ummm, OK. I let her know it has to be a mutual massage, I need to show a new masseuse what I like before she massages me, hopefully she will ad some extras. With all my negotiation skills I could not get her beyond HJ. She guaranteed it would be the best HJ I ever had. Better than Amy's HJ? She just smiled.

    Massage and HJ was just as good as Amy from H. H. start to finish, sweet attitude, very playful and leaves her boots on. I can do without the boots in my face but the view at the top was awesome. She gets really comfortable except the boots.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade

    It was a slow Tuesday at the salon today. The new girl Kendra must have been very bored, she knocked and joined us for an amazing 4 handed massage.

    On the flip Kendra started squeezing her own nipple then letting her milk dip into my mouth, she offered to do something new (new to her) Kendra grabbed a glove to finished the interior massage while KryahJade finished the exterior. Kendra initially needed some coaching on the interior but once she got the rhythm they popped my weasel and didn't quit until I said uncle, Very intense session with these two hotties.
    Kendra is new, she doesn't have an ad yet. I encouraged her to use usaadultclassifieds. I'll link later.

    I hope this is enough info so Blackfire won't fire at me.

  13. #7102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 337

    Anyone see her? Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back and this chick is nuts. Wanted me to send a face pic and all other shit. I told her I bring money you share pics, that's how this works. Then she freaks out that she doesn't let anybody come to see her and she needs to increase her rules to be ages 45+ because all these young guys aren't respectful.

    Truth is every time I see her ad I'd love to give that chest a proper Russian painting. Guess it will never happen.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/543042925029
    I see she is posting more pics of that rack. Wow. Has anyone taken the plunge on this crazy chick? I guess I haven't give up yet lmfao.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/659840867662

  14. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeard  [View Original Post]
    Saw Layla at her new location.

    Very nice area. Discreet. Private. Good sized room with stable.

    Layla has an amazing personality and was so much fun for my first visit. Really made an effort to make me feel comfortable and honestly gave me quite the confidence boost.

    Great dirty talk. Amazing massage. Gorgeous woman. Very HE.

    Would recommend and will repeat.

    150 for over an hour. It's worth it, way better experience than any MP I've been too. Excluding Anita at pacific.
    Did you contact her on this site for that rate? I know she mentioned special rates for seniors when she was at serenity.

  15. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    Damn Shaw. I know you're a long time respected member but this sounds more like an ad than a review! Did she blow you? Or even touch your pee pee? Or just a slow sensual massage and you finished yourself? Did she get naked? Let you touch her breasts? FIV? Any idea on her age?
    He posted the phone number for you so you can ask her all those Questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape