Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13867
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Also she lives in the nicer part of Southwest Detroit so you won't feel uncomfortable (at least I don't) picking her up by her house.
    Sorry I just had to post. Is there a nicer part of Southwest Detroit? I pickup providers by their houses all the time but you don't know if it's a real house or usually it's a dope house and you can get your car taken just for pulling up there if LEO is around wanting to cause problems.

  2. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by ReckJay21  [View Original Post]
    I'm got digits for a cool chick named Drina, willing to exchange numbers if anyone has anybody else, this girl is located in Lincoln park to much of a drive for me, PM me.
    Is she a under-the-radar provider. Can you provide a description to see if anyone is even interested in sending a PM, that's always a help. I'm close to Lincoln Park area and I wouldn't mind giving her some help, LOL.

  3. #13865

    Triangle and ave.

    Was out earlier in the night and the made a rare appearance in the triangle area meeting up with a online escort, posted a review under escorts, Cruise the triangle and nothing out and also the avenue before heading up that way and again, nothing was out anywhere. Relying on my digits with a couple former SWs and with the digits of current SWs, it's hard getting anybody to reply back, that's why I had to move to online to find something new.

  4. #13864
    Was out for a few hours around the ave and vernor last Tuesday evening. Didn't see anything until I was leaving and saw a skinny brunette SW around Livernois about 8 pm. I scooped and found it was Trisha / Carlie who saw a couple of months ago. FS for $40 . Business like and mechanical but nice enough BJ so I might see her again for that.

  5. #13863
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. No experience with SW just a couple AMPs. Want to start little by little. Could I ask for a confidence vote from YTA or JB and get Amber's number so I can experience my first car date? Nobody will be disappointed.

    Also a question: What does she look like?
    Also she lives in the nicer part of Southwest Detroit so you won't feel uncomfortable (at least I don't) picking her up by her house.

  6. #13862
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kliffslp  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. No experience with SW just a couple AMPs. Want to start little by little. Could I ask for a confidence vote from YTA or JB and get Amber's number so I can experience my first car date? Nobody will be disappointed.

    Also a question: What does she look like?
    Early 20's with long dirty blonde hair and a curvy body.

  7. #13861
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by ReckJay21  [View Original Post]
    I'm got digits for a cool chick named Drina, willing to exchange numbers if anyone has anybody else, this girl is located in Lincoln park to much of a drive for me, PM me.
    Just sent you her number. I'll take your girls info and give it a shot. Thanks.

  8. #13860
    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this young lady last night, I will echo JB review. I will repeat.
    Could you PM me her digits.

  9. #13859

    Anyone got digits to share?

    I'm got digits for a cool chick named Drina, willing to exchange numbers if anyone has anybody else, this girl is located in Lincoln park to much of a drive for me, PM me.

  10. #13858

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by YouTeeAre  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this young lady last night, I will echo JB review. I will repeat.
    Newbie here. No experience with SW just a couple AMPs. Want to start little by little. Could I ask for a confidence vote from YTA or JB and get Amber's number so I can experience my first car date? Nobody will be disappointed.

    Also a question: What does she look like?

  11. #13857

    Chlamer and are

    Yesterday did the harp chalmers drive around 10 am. Went to 7 and back a couple times. Saw one WSW bundled up. Wasn't feeling it. On the way home hit the are around 5:30-6. At 6 there was a skinny black tv and a WSW. Want to check was else was around. Dead all the way to 8. Circle around and hit some side streets. Passed a WSW carrying stuff. Went back around and scooped. Forgot the name (maybe tonya). The BBBJCIM was ok. Finish was real nice. Nothing left. . 25 total. No digits.

  12. #13856
    I am a troll, please just ignore me


    Posts: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    I have recently seen Amber from Southwest, I received her number from one of our very valued members. We did a car date everything went well she provided as agreed and it was drama-free will definitely repeat.
    Met up with this young lady last night, I will echo JB review. I will repeat.

  13. #13855

    Jaylen rules?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger998  [View Original Post]
    Was out cruising the ave early morning and dry, nothing around but then see Jaylen standing at Gilbert. Didn't scooped because of her past performance and all her rules of what you can't do, which just about everything and a bad attitude to sum it up. I also posted in the past under escorts as she's posting online too.
    Never had her have any rules with me, what did she come with, just curious?? PM me if need be.

  14. #13854

    Jaylen Ave

    Was out cruising the ave early morning and dry, nothing around but then see Jaylen standing at Gilbert. Didn't scooped because of her past performance and all her rules of what you can't do, which just about everything and a bad attitude to sum it up. I also posted in the past under escorts as she's posting online too.

  15. #13853

    Alexis Vernor

    Was out cruising the Ave and Vernor the night before and ran into Alexis for the first time. She said she was 29, WSW. Did a car date with a BBBJCIM. 2 Can't say much about the body because she was fully clothed in layers but got the job done. No digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape