Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9039

    Now that a nice one

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    You know in this hobby all we have are some old bags and druggies. This girl looks refreshing. Thank you for sharing.

    If she would do what's in picture, damn that's worth a lot of money. Good one there virginiaguy.

  2. #9038

    Maria

    Met new girl. Recent ATF. Good personality and attitude. She is looking to meet a few new friends. She is a pleaser and spinner body. Menu is open based on generosity. I took these pics for you guys. PM if we shared previously.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 94CBEEB4-2E01-46AF-85A8-B6BCE9571939.jpg‎   2CF161C7-CF9D-467B-A9A0-160387C48BD7.jpg‎   981E39ED-8B71-4DF7-9156-0848DCB3F8AB.jpg‎  

  3. #9037

    Jamie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Strange only has 1 post and its warning. Sure you're not the ex and tryin to get business away.
    I am not her ex! Just trying to help y'all stay safe. Not new here but had to start over due to could not remember my information to log back in.

    I know many these ladies some I know very well. Have a new UTR looking for help this morning. PM me.

  4. #9036

    Angel

    I have been short on funds lately, so I needed a lost cost option and was tired of fking w / SW. I had been watching some of the ads and I like black girls, so this girl who advertises on skip the games caught my eye. Her pics showed she had a fat ass, so I figured I would take a chance. I thought there was a decent chance of getting ripped off, but how is that different from fking w / SW. Her place was at a cheap motel on Midlo. She gave me the room next to her I guess to flush out LE. Anyway, I got in the room and she was pleasant and looked like her pics. I got a HH for. 6. Sometimes she runs specials for. 5 She provided a good BBBJ for a few minutes and then I got covered FS in missionary and doggy. I got my money's worth and there was no shortening my time. I didn't see any creepy pimp hanging around either. Will probably see her again.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...4/677460637475

  5. #9035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman1074  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT go there. Day before Thanksgiving LE shows up with dogs to arrest her bf. Make bail that night isn't supposed to be there. Got me for 40. Next day Thanksgiving day 5-0 walking around looking wanting digits. She hot so is that place. Don't go there.
    Strange only has 1 post and its warning. Sure you're not the ex and tryin to get business away.

  6. #9034

    Looking

    Any mongers here can direct me to a friend with a nice juicy ass. Idc about tits just a nice bum lmao. I've been looking but none have the body type I'm looking for. Some help please and thank you.

  7. #9033

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    But I recommend proceeding with caution.
    Do NOT go there. Day before Thanksgiving LE shows up with dogs to arrest her bf. Make bail that night isn't supposed to be there. Got me for 40. Next day Thanksgiving day 5-0 walking around looking wanting digits. She hot so is that place. Don't go there.

  8. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.
    Was texting her trying to set something up yesterday. Someone text me from that number last night saying she wasn't at home anymore?

  9. #9031

    Dtlq an Teri

    I've been out the game for a while just got out a relationship looking to see some of the girls talked about on here so if anyone would like to pass any of these too contact along I would like to pay these two a visit.

  10. #9030

    Airport Teri's Digits?

    Hoping someone can share her digits with me — I stupidly lost them when I switched phones. Thanks!

  11. #9029
    I don't have any further background on her. I believe this was a first meet. Nice girl trying to sort out her life, apparently. I hope she doesn't get mixed up with the wrong people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Sarah who used to stay near bedford?

  12. #9028
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.
    Any other recent experiences with her?

  13. #9027

    Teri

    Anyone has contact info on her would love to have few dreams.

  14. #9026

    Dreams

    Looking for dreams in chesterfield area new to area any of you guys can pass fellow moger my way will definitely appreciate it.

  15. #9025

    Chloe Off Midlothian Turnpike

    It has been 2 years since I had dreams with her. She would stay at low budget motels on the Turnpike. If anyone has contact info please send me a private message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape