Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9023

    TG Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.
    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].

    I got verified by all the current agencies & AMPs before TER went dark.

    I alway maintained VIP status by posting reviews. Also a provider White Listed me.

    I really miss TER. Found some hidden gems there & saved so much cash by avoiding the Ric rRaf!

  2. #9022

    TG Scr

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.
    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].

  3. #9021

    Tv

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.
    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].

  4. #9020
    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    But I recommend proceeding with caution.
    Thank you. Thought I recognized those eyes but the picture she sent me didn't show much.

  5. #9019

    Kelli

    Anyone have experience with Kelli?

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/kelli-91962

    Thanks!

  6. #9018

    That's Foxy Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a Jamie that stays at the Suburban? She contacted me looking for company and I don't know her. Number is (804) *5828.
    But I recommend proceeding with caution.

  7. #9017
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a Jamie that stays at the Suburban? She contacted me looking for company and I don't know her. Number is (804) *5828.
    Sending you a pm.

  8. #9016

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.
    Are you talking about Sarah who used to stay near bedford?

  9. #9015

    Keli

    Anyone have experience with Keli?

    https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/kelli-91962

  10. #9014

    Jamie

    Anyone know a Jamie that stays at the Suburban? She contacted me looking for company and I don't know her. Number is (804) *5828.

  11. #9013

    Sarah

    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.

  12. #9012

    Touring Girls

    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas. [ / QUOTE].

    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze.

  13. #9011

    Actually I did but I ran into a road block

    Quote Originally Posted by ICantGetNo  [View Original Post]
    If you're into Latinas, definitely pull the trigger.
    They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.

  14. #9010

    Touring Girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am throwing this out to anyone. Have anyone every tried TheTouring Girls. How are they and are the girls as pretty as they advertised? Let me know I will be pulling the trigger soon, but do want some inputs from anyone before I go all in.
    If you're into Latinas, definitely pull the trigger.

  15. #9009

    Touring.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    I am throwing this out to anyone. Have anyone every tried TheTouring Girls. How are they and are the girls as pretty as they advertised? Let me know I will be pulling the trigger soon, but do want some inputs from anyone before I go all in.
    I saw one about 2 yrs ago, wasn't the girl in the pic but close and just as pretty. Young petite light skinned black girl went by Lexi, think she was either out of NC or Cali.

    I think a lot of the 20's touring girls are College students trying to make some money on the side and post fake, but post close pics so It doesn't come back and hunt them with proof years down the road. Like my ex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape