Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 621 of 691 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 671 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 10360
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1060

    Jenn's link

    Quote Originally Posted by Datymonger69  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a decent opportunity. Do you have a current link? That one is now broken.
    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...a/304316703177

    This is her current link, but don't be fooled by some of the FAKE Pictures in her ad! She has 3 pictures of legs wrapped up in pink strings, 2 are of what I would consider an attractive sbbw with nice legs and the other is an actual picture of Jenn with Dirty Feet and looking like she got HOG-TIED cause the ropes couldn't get past the knee's.

  2. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Hello fello mongers. My friend Jen is seeking handymen with real tools (not just your penis) that is willing to trade handyman and contractor services for her time. She also has a hot early 20's model type friend but I think that is a cash ad. Jenn is a sweet, smart, clean safe and san drug free gal that is just trying to get her house finished. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/377492422286 Tell her Robin sent ya, and who knows, maybe my friendship will help you even more. GFE, bell shaped small bbw but super clean and nice. Treat her like a lady, not a ***** and you will be rewarded. Contractors will get best deal if you trade I am willing to bet. I have reviewed her here before, but my mongering funds have dried up.
    That sounds like a decent opportunity. Do you have a current link? That one is now broken.

  3. #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    In case any brother monger missed this ad and are into pregnant girls, here's one that just popped up. I've noticed there are 3 different girls using this number so proceed with caution.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

    http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...e/239107413425
    Thanks. I may hit that, if she is legit.

  4. #1057

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    I was in the middle of texting her when I stopped by the Wawa on ISB and US1. She said she was just about to start a session 10 minutes before I ran into her. I didn't say anything to her when I saw her but decided that she wasn't worth the donations asked. She is a little chubbier than her pics lead on and completion isn't very good. I hate all these filtered pics these girls put up, I don't want to see you like a fucking bunny.
    I refuse to contact anyone who adds that stupid shit on her pics. LOL.

  5. #1056

    Skinny little blonde.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy347  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who's referencing to but 40 is always a set price bareback BJ and swallow from the little skinny blond Beachside with no bed if you all know where I'm talking about it's always 40 another 20 full service.
    I do believe that she's going to have to be my top target the next time I'm down that way🤔.

  6. #1055

    Hate it.

    [QUOhiheTE=AlphaWave68;4033103]Heavy Drug User And Will Use You If Posable. Not Worth The Money! QUOTE].

    Damn, she was a cutie in her day.

  7. #1054

    40 is the norm with this one bareback BJ 20 extra full service bareback

    Quote Originally Posted by Socratesrvng  [View Original Post]
    This is literally my text string with a provider here in Vegas today (pics below). I talked her down a year ago and some girls apparently are putting a big in her ear.
    Skinny little blond Beach side rain down Shack you know the place no bed she likes it hard fillerup she loves it.

  8. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Socratesrvng  [View Original Post]
    This is literally my text string with a provider here in Vegas today (pics below). I talked her down a year ago and some girls apparently are putting a big in her ear.
    Not sure who's referencing to but 40 is always a set price bareback BJ and swallow from the little skinny blond Beachside with no bed if you all know where I'm talking about it's always 40 another 20 full service.

  9. #1052

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAgain  [View Original Post]
    Counter immediately when they state a high rate. Much like a used car salesman, you don't get if you don't ask. I have talked 1. 5 for half hour asks, down to 60/80 several times. You have to be willing to walk away, which I always am. But then again, if we don't push them, then they will continue to ask for, and get absurd rates. I am a senior Sales professional, and I don't make that kind of money, and this is with a Masters degree.
    This is literally my text string with a provider here in Vegas today (pics below). I talked her down a year ago and some girls apparently are putting a big in her ear.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0A3EE887-B679-414A-B61F-62717608F326.jpg‎   E57B071C-94C4-4976-87CB-3BA22BFD3F48.jpg‎   B1C745FB-8E2F-431D-8183-D335F8013B1B.jpg‎  

  10. #1051

    Negotiations

    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    The only problem I see with negotiating is you may get what you pay for in most cases. I fear that a reduced price will result in subpar service. Why would a provider give 5 star service at a 3 star price?
    Yeah it sucks being a cheap ass sometimes.

  11. #1050

    Chimney Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Grst81  [View Original Post]
    Is that the Chimney Hotel place? Seen a few ads and one chick in particular that has been posting fake pics several times. Even called out for it on LC. Wasn't sure if it was a safe play area or worried about rob showing up, did you dream ok or sketchy?
    Yup that's the place. The blond was the only good looking one of them all. Two for the we're close to 300 lbs, I could pull that for free at the bar so not going to pay for it and the other was a really skinny black girl. Not racist just doesn't do it for my unless she smoking hot. When I pulled up there was two middle eastern people cleaning the room so figured a little less chance with people outside for and bad shit to happen.

  12. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    1. Saw Kate a couple weeks ago for a 50 QV and had a good time and was trying to get together today and kind low balled her she can back and said she can pull 100-120 for hh so I countered 100 and then silence. 2. Text Little GA Bombshell asked for hh and said 150 countered with 100 and silent until I finishes my fun with girl 3. Asked how much she said 150 countered with 100 she said sure 120 doubled down with 100 and she agreed. I'll post in another thread for her review.
    The only problem I see with negotiating is you may get what you pay for in most cases. I fear that a reduced price will result in subpar service. Why would a provider give 5 star service at a 3 star price?

  13. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1979  [View Original Post]
    ... she wasn't the greatest but not horrible. Works out of a motel off S Woodland across for BK. Got there and had 3 other girls in the room trying to get them out ... http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/131811891326.
    Is that the Chimney Hotel place? Seen a few ads and one chick in particular that has been posting fake pics several times. Even called out for it on LC. Wasn't sure if it was a safe play area or worried about rob showing up, did you dream ok or sketchy?

  14. #1047

    Rates

    Counter immediately when they state a high rate. Much like a used car salesman, you don't get if you don't ask. I have talked 1. 5 for half hour asks, down to 60/80 several times. You have to be willing to walk away, which I always am. But then again, if we don't push them, then they will continue to ask for, and get absurd rates. I am a senior Sales professional, and I don't make that kind of money, and this is with a Masters degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by MopMonger  [View Original Post]
    This is not meant to put down these girls, but it would seem to me if this is your profession, then communication is essential.

    1. Kate. Started the process by texting and after a few back and forth, a time was agreed upon. I let her know that I was five minutes away and she replied that she dozed off and asked if I could wait for an hour. I told I couldn't and she asked for hhr wait. Again, that wasn't going to fit into my day when I wanted an hour dream. Is it that difficult to set an alarm? May try again, may not.

    2. Jasmine. Sent a text after her ad posted and I am still waiting to hear from her.

    3. Sydney. She was my first choice and surprisingly she responded quickly. But her rates were a little steep for my needs today. I will probably give her a call when I really want to splurge.

    So after all of that, I went with a utr that responded quickly and took me to a happy place in Dreamland.

    Bottom line, the escorts advertising and charging what they do are not nearly as reliable or cost efficient as they should be.

    As Always Happy and Safe Mongering.

  15. #1046

    Curvey Canadian Bombshell.

    Girl # 3 to try and get with today and she wasn't the greatest but not horrible. Works out of a motel off S Woodland across for BK. Got there and had 3 other girls in the room trying to get them out so was a little awkward and smelled like smoke in the room. Her pics make her look chubbier then she really is, good looking girl with tats and a really nice set of bolt ons. Squishy but firm and a tight P. Started with a HJ then to CBJ I wanted her on top but she has a broken toe so just didn't work so K9 for a few then pounded her from the top. She will say 150 but I worked her to 100, as I was getting dressed she had a call and told whoever it was that she NEVER goes under 150. All and all wasn't bad and not rushed. http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...l/131811891326.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape