Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9035
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman1074  [View Original Post]
    Do NOT go there. Day before Thanksgiving LE shows up with dogs to arrest her bf. Make bail that night isn't supposed to be there. Got me for 40. Next day Thanksgiving day 5-0 walking around looking wanting digits. She hot so is that place. Don't go there.
    Strange only has 1 post and its warning. Sure you're not the ex and tryin to get business away.

  2. #9034

    Looking

    Any mongers here can direct me to a friend with a nice juicy ass. Idc about tits just a nice bum lmao. I've been looking but none have the body type I'm looking for. Some help please and thank you.

  3. #9033

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    But I recommend proceeding with caution.
    Do NOT go there. Day before Thanksgiving LE shows up with dogs to arrest her bf. Make bail that night isn't supposed to be there. Got me for 40. Next day Thanksgiving day 5-0 walking around looking wanting digits. She hot so is that place. Don't go there.

  4. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.
    Was texting her trying to set something up yesterday. Someone text me from that number last night saying she wasn't at home anymore?

  5. #9031

    Dtlq an Teri

    I've been out the game for a while just got out a relationship looking to see some of the girls talked about on here so if anyone would like to pass any of these too contact along I would like to pay these two a visit.

  6. #9030

    Airport Teri's Digits?

    Hoping someone can share her digits with me — I stupidly lost them when I switched phones. Thanks!

  7. #9029
    I don't have any further background on her. I believe this was a first meet. Nice girl trying to sort out her life, apparently. I hope she doesn't get mixed up with the wrong people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Sarah who used to stay near bedford?

  8. #9028
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.
    Any other recent experiences with her?

  9. #9027

    Teri

    Anyone has contact info on her would love to have few dreams.

  10. #9026

    Dreams

    Looking for dreams in chesterfield area new to area any of you guys can pass fellow moger my way will definitely appreciate it.

  11. #9025

    Chloe Off Midlothian Turnpike

    It has been 2 years since I had dreams with her. She would stay at low budget motels on the Turnpike. If anyone has contact info please send me a private message.

  12. #9024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    This guy I know mentioned he recently met up with Sarah. Apparently she is recently back from a long vacay. He said there was lots of texting with little progress because she was understandably very skiddish given her situation. Ultimately he was able to set up a meet at her house. He said it was very weird as her mom was there but was apparently ok with everything. Nonetheless they went back to Sarah's bedroom where the good times rolled. He said she swore up and down that every test in the world had just been done because of her vacation requirements so bb everything was allowed. Hopefully he doesn't regret that decision.

    In the end he expressed to me that things went well for what it was. He said the only future consideration about whether to repeat was the awkwardness of other houseguests.
    I wonder (hope) this is the same Sarah who's contact info was dangled on the board 2 or 3 weeks ago. Since then, this is the 1st mention. Doesn't seem as if many (or any) on the board has seen her yet. I'm all for being careful but hopefully this means she will be back to doing business soon. Love that ass. If it's the same girl.

  13. #9023

    TG Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.
    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].

    I got verified by all the current agencies & AMPs before TER went dark.

    I alway maintained VIP status by posting reviews. Also a provider White Listed me.

    I really miss TER. Found some hidden gems there & saved so much cash by avoiding the Ric rRaf!

  14. #9022

    TG Scr

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.
    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].

  15. #9021

    Tv

    Quote Originally Posted by Yessir123  [View Original Post]
    [Q*zUOTE=RichmondPhoto;4038976]They wanted 2 references or real identity. May be with all the sharp minds here you all can give me a few ideas. All the girls I saw were either utr or backage, so they won't take them as credit references. I for damn sure am not going to review my real identity even the girls are great.

    So how would you guys by pass these limitations? Hmm ideas ideas.
    I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.

    I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape