Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,321 to 28,335 of 37352
-
11-28-18 13:45 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 1084Was texting her trying to set something up yesterday. Someone text me from that number last night saying she wasn't at home anymore?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 13:12 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 92Dtlq an Teri
I've been out the game for a while just got out a relationship looking to see some of the girls talked about on here so if anyone would like to pass any of these too contact along I would like to pay these two a visit.
-
11-28-18 10:56 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 40Airport Teri's Digits?
Hoping someone can share her digits with me — I stupidly lost them when I switched phones. Thanks!
-
11-28-18 09:09 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 37I don't have any further background on her. I believe this was a first meet. Nice girl trying to sort out her life, apparently. I hope she doesn't get mixed up with the wrong people.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 07:45 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 313Any other recent experiences with her?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-18 07:34 #9027Regular Member

Posts: 2Teri
Anyone has contact info on her would love to have few dreams.
-
11-28-18 07:23 #9026Regular Member

Posts: 2Dreams
Looking for dreams in chesterfield area new to area any of you guys can pass fellow moger my way will definitely appreciate it.
-
11-27-18 22:35 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 720Chloe Off Midlothian Turnpike
It has been 2 years since I had dreams with her. She would stay at low budget motels on the Turnpike. If anyone has contact info please send me a private message.
-
11-27-18 20:45 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 1774Same?
I wonder (hope) this is the same Sarah who's contact info was dangled on the board 2 or 3 weeks ago. Since then, this is the 1st mention. Doesn't seem as if many (or any) on the board has seen her yet. I'm all for being careful but hopefully this means she will be back to doing business soon. Love that ass. If it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 20:30 #9023Senior Member

Posts: 957TG Screening
I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].
I got verified by all the current agencies & AMPs before TER went dark.
I alway maintained VIP status by posting reviews. Also a provider White Listed me.
I really miss TER. Found some hidden gems there & saved so much cash by avoiding the Ric rRaf!
-
11-27-18 20:26 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 957TG Scr
I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].
-
11-27-18 20:26 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 957Tv
I've used TG a number of times and never been disappointed. Ladies have always been as advertised and willing to please. Photo's accurate.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
I used P411 so screening was a breeze. [ / QUOTE].
-
11-27-18 19:33 #9020Senior Member

Posts: 1084Thank you. Thought I recognized those eyes but the picture she sent me didn't show much.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 18:38 #9019Senior Member

Posts: 88Kelli
Anyone have experience with Kelli?
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort/kelli-91962
Thanks!
-
11-27-18 18:35 #9018Senior Member

Posts: 50That's Foxy Roxy
But I recommend proceeding with caution.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




