Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,696 to 28,710 of 30790
-
11-27-18 18:58 #2095Regular Member

Posts: 13Sage
She is a bit of a talker, but not a clock watcher. Pics are accurate. Does BBBJ and LFK. She does share a room with Khloe but I don't think she has as many demons as Khloe. She does have a bit of baby damage. Fun girl.
Originally Posted by Hiroichi1
[View Original Post]
I have repeated.
-
11-27-18 17:36 #2094Banned Member

Posts: 103Maybe not what she used to be
She sent a pic, major facial sores, offered BBFS without even batting an eye.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 16:25 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 175And John?
Is there a risk for a John being present during the arrest?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:44 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 1301It's actually very common, especially for shitty hotels. If you cause trouble, don't pay and so forth they'll trespass you. If you go back and get caught either the police contact you in the parking lot or staff sees you, you get arrested for trespassing.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:43 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 1301Like others have said it depends. I never provide work info but have once or twice given my hotel room and name when in vegas. If you don't have provider references tell them you'll send a photo of your license. Cover everything but your first name and picture or say you'll send you work badge. Go online and get a fake IBM badge and send a picture of that. Most agencies want to make sure the name you give matches who shows up in the room. I think some of the independents just want to feel like high class hookers so they ask you to jump through hoops.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:29 #2090Banned Member

Posts: 354Being asked to leave and not leaving would do it.
Originally Posted by StBrolinSf
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 14:22 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 175What is it?
What is trespassing? Going on a private property? Weird.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 13:25 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 117X-giving.
Good to see arrests went down by half on Thanksgiving. Too bad all the counties don't tie into something like this. Nice tool.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 12:15 #2087Banned Member

Posts: 354Reviewed
She's been reviewed a few times. I think its a name and number change situation. Some ok reviews at first but then downhill slide. Last ones not good. Bad location and pimp BF there if I remember correctly. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, I'm getting old and memory is going.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 11:58 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Don't fall for Eros either. First thing is the screening process is ridiculous from some of them, next is a lot of them are just reinvented BP girls with a huge price increase. Fourty to fifty year olds with professional photos do nothing for me either.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 09:48 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 161Dalyla
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/27617983/
This one post every day but not a single report.
-
11-27-18 09:40 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 161Tattoo
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/236608338174
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
Looks like a match.
-
11-27-18 09:07 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 117DL / I'd
I'm with you. Identity blackmailing is too real these days. ABA. Always Be Anonymous.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 09:04 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 658Seen xADH and XAMB, amb is tattoo I think it's what she goes by on STG and the other one I don't know her street name. But she is very skinny and decently easy to get along with. Both also walk met both in the gas station or strip mall area very easy to connect with.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 08:18 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 179Screening
Best way, and one that worked for me when I started dreaming, is to visit the girl's website and follow her rules.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






