Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 37379
-
11-27-18 15:46 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 38Info
Looking for contact info for Anna's canton location, possible provider is Sasha?
-
11-27-18 08:38 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 176Ciara from Redford
I saw her last year a couple of times. Big girl. Decent massage with HJ ending. Think I paid 60 for the half hour which includes finish.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 06:04 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 612Is Ciara from Redford still around?. It's been years!
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 05:20 #11936Senior Member

Posts: 71Faith
She contacted me last weekend she quoted me $. 4 for the hour arrived at her place recived a soso massage with decent ending I was in and out on less then 30 minutes I figured my visit was a bit short didn't realize how short till I looked at my phone once in my car. She txted me today saying she would be avalible this week if I was interested. I politely denied with an due to a severely shortened visit from her.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:51 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 379She finally text me back to make an appointment this week. Quoted me $. 4 for an hour. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:43 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 152No this is not the Ciara from Redford, they look nothing alike.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 18:52 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 311Lathrup place
I have been there a few times. Their business license still says "one care" but I'm sure they can change their ad name as often as they want. In the basement of a small office building. Consistently young and cute girls but it is a tiny place and sometimes only one person working. They are also paranoid so maybe that's why you got nothing. I find their expectations too high for tip so I don't go anymore.
Originally Posted by OuttaCheese
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 17:02 #11932Senior Member

Posts: 379Ana Babe
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947378
Hit her up last week. Went to a medical building out in West Bloomfield on Orchard Lake and there was a suite inside the building. I made the appt via text. She called to verify and asked my nationality. When I got there, it was a totally different girl than the photos but she was still sexy. I asked her where Ana was. She told me that theres basically a person that handles the phone calls and screening and she just gives messages. I think she was hispanic, about 5'5, blonde, big tits but all her clothes stayed on and she really wouldn't let me touch much. Gave a good firm massage and on the flip gave a not so enthusiastic HJ. To the point where I had to assist. $. 25 was the damage total for 50 minutes or so. Won't repeat. Stay safe out there guys.
-
11-26-18 15:53 #11931Senior Member

Posts: 399Ciara
Is this the same Ciara that was in Redford Township? Any experience with this one?
https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
-
11-26-18 15:41 #11930Senior Member

Posts: 311Madison Heights apt
I used to be a regular here until they decided not to answer voip calls. Deal breaker for me and for them I guess.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 13:41 #11929Senior Member

Posts: 125Yep that's the one. Had to try it my go to was closed that day.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 10:13 #11928Senior Member

Posts: 261Cindy
Cindy is not Big Boobs Linda. Cindy was only there once before. Cindy is younger than Linda and I'm guessing she's in her late 20's. She's a nice looking Asian girl in my opinion and I left a total of $.5 for CBJ. House fee was included in what I left.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.rubratings.com/128628
-
11-26-18 09:21 #11927Senior Member

Posts: 394Massage
Are you talking about the place between 13 & Masonic on the west side of Harper? I went there a couple years ago. Just a straight massage.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 22:21 #11926Senior Member

Posts: 172Big Boob
Is Cindy (9936) the same person as big boob Linda? Talked to Cindy and she said her massage was 70 but would not discuss anything further on the phone. Anyone seen her that can tell me the fees for 60 min. Massage and blowjob, thanks, DS.
-
11-25-18 20:28 #11925Senior Member

Posts: 826Viagra info
The waiting time varies, depending on the individual. In clinical studies, Viagra began to work in as little as 14 minutes. For most men, however, it begins working within 30 minutes. The drug can continue to work for at least four hours, but, on average, the response decreases after about two hours.
Originally Posted by YouTeeAre
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




