Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 37633
-
11-27-18 20:52 #12193Senior Member

Posts: 193Natasha
I just visited Natasha in novi. Very nice time. Killer body with huge tits. She let me play with her tits to start. Then the massage started. It was nice. Sensual. Her naked body against mine was very nice. Then the flip. She oils up her huge tits. Let's me play with them and uses them to please. 100 $ and I'm out the door. Very sexy. Will repeat.
-
11-27-18 20:46 #12192Senior Member

Posts: 125Where can I find her is there a web page?
Originally Posted by LeftHand44
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 15:52 #12191Senior Member

Posts: 60Jocelyn in Dearborn
My experience with Jocelyn was amazing. I've seen over 10-15 providers and I would put her in my Top 2. You have to send a text as the initial contact. Then send your verification. Once that's out the way, she calls you, sends you a location. Her location is the a building across the street. Massage was one of the best, real talent. The finish was HJ but she felt comfortable with me and started to BBBJ. . 180 hr, a little higher than what I usually pay, but well worth it.
https://massage.eros.com/michigan/fi...213.htm?cat=83
-
11-27-18 15:46 #12190Senior Member

Posts: 38Info
Looking for contact info for Anna's canton location, possible provider is Sasha?
-
11-27-18 08:38 #12189Senior Member

Posts: 176Ciara from Redford
I saw her last year a couple of times. Big girl. Decent massage with HJ ending. Think I paid 60 for the half hour which includes finish.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 06:04 #12188Senior Member

Posts: 612Is Ciara from Redford still around?. It's been years!
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-18 05:20 #12187Senior Member

Posts: 71Faith
She contacted me last weekend she quoted me $. 4 for the hour arrived at her place recived a soso massage with decent ending I was in and out on less then 30 minutes I figured my visit was a bit short didn't realize how short till I looked at my phone once in my car. She txted me today saying she would be avalible this week if I was interested. I politely denied with an due to a severely shortened visit from her.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:51 #12186Senior Member

Posts: 379She finally text me back to make an appointment this week. Quoted me $. 4 for an hour. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 20:43 #12185Senior Member

Posts: 152No this is not the Ciara from Redford, they look nothing alike.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 18:52 #12184Senior Member

Posts: 311Lathrup place
I have been there a few times. Their business license still says "one care" but I'm sure they can change their ad name as often as they want. In the basement of a small office building. Consistently young and cute girls but it is a tiny place and sometimes only one person working. They are also paranoid so maybe that's why you got nothing. I find their expectations too high for tip so I don't go anymore.
Originally Posted by OuttaCheese
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 17:02 #12183Senior Member

Posts: 379Ana Babe
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947378
Hit her up last week. Went to a medical building out in West Bloomfield on Orchard Lake and there was a suite inside the building. I made the appt via text. She called to verify and asked my nationality. When I got there, it was a totally different girl than the photos but she was still sexy. I asked her where Ana was. She told me that theres basically a person that handles the phone calls and screening and she just gives messages. I think she was hispanic, about 5'5, blonde, big tits but all her clothes stayed on and she really wouldn't let me touch much. Gave a good firm massage and on the flip gave a not so enthusiastic HJ. To the point where I had to assist. $. 25 was the damage total for 50 minutes or so. Won't repeat. Stay safe out there guys.
-
11-26-18 15:53 #12182Senior Member

Posts: 399Ciara
Is this the same Ciara that was in Redford Township? Any experience with this one?
https://detroit.rubratings.com/120715
-
11-26-18 15:41 #12181Senior Member

Posts: 311Madison Heights apt
I used to be a regular here until they decided not to answer voip calls. Deal breaker for me and for them I guess.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 13:41 #12180Senior Member

Posts: 125Yep that's the one. Had to try it my go to was closed that day.
Originally Posted by JoeTruck
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 10:13 #12179Senior Member

Posts: 261Cindy
Cindy is not Big Boobs Linda. Cindy was only there once before. Cindy is younger than Linda and I'm guessing she's in her late 20's. She's a nice looking Asian girl in my opinion and I left a total of $.5 for CBJ. House fee was included in what I left.
Originally Posted by DragonSnake
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.rubratings.com/128628











Reply With Quote





