Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 20137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7102
    Senior Member


    Posts: 337

    Anyone see her? Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her a while back and this chick is nuts. Wanted me to send a face pic and all other shit. I told her I bring money you share pics, that's how this works. Then she freaks out that she doesn't let anybody come to see her and she needs to increase her rules to be ages 45+ because all these young guys aren't respectful.

    Truth is every time I see her ad I'd love to give that chest a proper Russian painting. Guess it will never happen.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/543042925029
    I see she is posting more pics of that rack. Wow. Has anyone taken the plunge on this crazy chick? I guess I haven't give up yet lmfao.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/659840867662

  2. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBeard  [View Original Post]
    Saw Layla at her new location.

    Very nice area. Discreet. Private. Good sized room with stable.

    Layla has an amazing personality and was so much fun for my first visit. Really made an effort to make me feel comfortable and honestly gave me quite the confidence boost.

    Great dirty talk. Amazing massage. Gorgeous woman. Very HE.

    Would recommend and will repeat.

    150 for over an hour. It's worth it, way better experience than any MP I've been too. Excluding Anita at pacific.
    Did you contact her on this site for that rate? I know she mentioned special rates for seniors when she was at serenity.

  3. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfire  [View Original Post]
    Damn Shaw. I know you're a long time respected member but this sounds more like an ad than a review! Did she blow you? Or even touch your pee pee? Or just a slow sensual massage and you finished yourself? Did she get naked? Let you touch her breasts? FIV? Any idea on her age?
    He posted the phone number for you so you can ask her all those Questions.

  4. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    Well, I went back and saw Di this morning for a special she has going on. It was a 30 minute erotic session for just $90. That's like 50 bucks off! And what a perfect day for it. Cold and snowy outside, and all warm and cozy inside with a sensual closeness you can't beat!

    Why don't you do yourself a favor and schedule a visit with her before she stops the special! Her number is 616-422-4025. Tell her Shaw sent you!

    Oh. And this is what the view is like!
    Damn Shaw. I know you're a long time respected member but this sounds more like an ad than a review! Did she blow you? Or even touch your pee pee? Or just a slow sensual massage and you finished yourself? Did she get naked? Let you touch her breasts? FIV? Any idea on her age?

  5. #7098

    Erotic masage by Di at MBD

    Well, I went back and saw Di this morning for a special she has going on. It was a 30 minute erotic session for just $90. That's like 50 bucks off! And what a perfect day for it. Cold and snowy outside, and all warm and cozy inside with a sensual closeness you can't beat!

    Why don't you do yourself a favor and schedule a visit with her before she stops the special! Her number is 616-422-4025. Tell her Shaw sent you!

    Oh. And this is what the view is like!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails di.jpg‎  

  6. #7097

    Layla

    Saw Layla at her new location.

    Very nice area. Discreet. Private. Good sized room with stable.

    Layla has an amazing personality and was so much fun for my first visit. Really made an effort to make me feel comfortable and honestly gave me quite the confidence boost.

    Great dirty talk. Amazing massage. Gorgeous woman. Very HE.

    Would recommend and will repeat.

    150 for over an hour. It's worth it, way better experience than any MP I've been too. Excluding Anita at pacific.

  7. #7096

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Rubbed against KyrahJade while going down the hallway to Sophia C's room.

    The twins are firm, she allowed roaming in the hallway and seemed to enjoy it. Pics are real.

    That got her on my list of things to do very soon.

    http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...ords=Kyrahjade
    Where is the incall?

  8. #7095

    My thoughts.

    Not trying to start anything, but with all due respect, unless you're getting FS, tipping more than the door fee should never be encouraged. Matching door fee should include at least topless and roaming. Anything else is encouraging GPS.
    I disagree. There's a lot of variance in one's experience (not even including the gal's looks) from HJ to everything short of FS. It'd be laughable to call a gal GPS if she would expect more than the door fee, when she's happily delivering everything short of FS in a greatly executed way. If a guy did experience that, and pshaw'd the gal's motion for more than $40 tip in said full half-hour as GPS, in my opinion, He'd be the one with a particular "label", not she. At the same time, no, I'm not at all advocating a guy tip a gal 50% over the door fee because she (merely) took her top off while milking his stick right after the flip.

    Quote Originally Posted by JukeBox67  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, paying for a body slide and full nude $100 is not GPS. Yes, you may receive FS for $150 but those girls (independent escorts) keep all the cash. When you pay the door fee, the girls don't get any of that. They live on tips just like the strippers at the clubs. If you become a regular with Lexi, she may offer you a deal at Royal but FS is not allowed there.
    I disagree. I could see a gal claiming that. Or at a particular place where you know more than a HJ is regularly going to be had with just about everyone, I could see a place doing that maybe. But in the very least when it's knowingly going to be slow in any place, I think it'd be silly not to give the a standard cut. Which is, from what I've heard, either 50% or a solid fraction.

    And some escorts do have another person for safety to some degree, which I can only imagine they at least get a small to solid cut, depending on their role. I think part of it with massages is this: You're paying for a Massage, first. So that's the added cost, that PG-rated massage you're signing up for. So it's a forced "bundle" which makes it more expensive when you're looking for more than an HJ with a gal.

  9. #7094
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    While I agree 100 for a full nude body slide is not GPS you are generally wrong about them only working for tips. Can't speak for every parlor but numerous girls told me they get half the door fee at several places.
    I've also hear that from girls that used to work at parlors. The "I don't get any of the door fee" sob story is meant to guilt you into tipping more.

  10. #7093
    While I agree 100 for a full nude body slide is not GPS you are generally wrong about them only working for tips. Can't speak for every parlor but numerous girls told me they get half the door fee at several places.

    Quote Originally Posted by JukeBox67  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, paying for a body slide and full nude $100 is not GPS. Yes, you may receive FS for $150 but those girls (independent escorts) keep all the cash. When you pay the door fee, the girls don't get any of that. They live on tips just like the strippers at the clubs. If you become a regular with Lexi, she may offer you a deal at Royal but FS is not allowed there.

  11. #7092

    Cmt

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly27  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any one knew if any of these special ladies are certified to give massages? I'd like to have a massage and a little fun but being I've never had one in my life and being my back isn't in the best of shape I thought I should stick with someone certified that knows what they are doing. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Yes, you are looking for Di at MBD.

  12. #7091

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly27  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if any one knew if any of these special ladies are certified to give massages? I'd like to have a massage and a little fun but being I've never had one in my life and being my back isn't in the best of shape I thought I should stick with someone certified that knows what they are doing. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I can say Di gives a true massage that is unbelievable. Not white knighting just saying if a message is what you seek look no further.

  13. #7090

    Certified.

    I was wondering if any one knew if any of these special ladies are certified to give massages? I'd like to have a massage and a little fun but being I've never had one in my life and being my back isn't in the best of shape I thought I should stick with someone certified that knows what they are doing. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  14. #7089

    GPS RE: Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by JMaul  [View Original Post]
    Is this Lexi the redhead who runs the place?

    Whatever people tip is up to them. I'm wary of this place, her and the original post though. I've tried a few times to meet Lexi and was once stood up by her. I've seen mixed reviews too. So is there a reason why she is worth seeing and worth a tip more than the door fee? Not trying to break balls here, just looking for intel.
    With all due respect, paying for a body slide and full nude $100 is not GPS. Yes, you may receive FS for $150 but those girls (independent escorts) keep all the cash. When you pay the door fee, the girls don't get any of that. They live on tips just like the strippers at the clubs. If you become a regular with Lexi, she may offer you a deal at Royal but FS is not allowed there.

  15. #7088

    RE: Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlian  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start anything, but with all due respect, unless you're getting FS, tipping more than the door fee should never be encouraged. Matching door fee should include at least topless and roaming. Anything else is encouraging GPS.
    She will do topless for $60 tip but if you want nude, full roaming with a body slide $100 will get you there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape