Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 928 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3508
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../27591809/1265

    80 for 20.

    Very sexy Creole girl.

    Nice ass and nice natural tits.

    Legs a bit stubbly.

    Really good CBJ and good at fucking.

    But. Then the rushing started.

    Will not repeat because of that.

  2. #3507

    Learning

    So I've read pages and pages of your collective input, and using your educationing posts, I am close to booking a few independents for my trip Vegas next week. I was pursuing a few agencies but I can't continue down that road after seeing this board.

    (EM is a good review site, but I haven't been able to find any others)

    Any feedback on Monica https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...es/3252107.htm or Leilani / Charlee https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...s/2856800.htm?.

    Monica uses Eros.com and Leilani is on Eros and several other sites.

    I had a fantastic time with Olivia Grace on my last trip, although she was three times more than I had planned to invest. But it was well beyond any expectation I had. No regrets!

    I'll report back on whatever route we end up taking. Thanks!

  3. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...ve-this_172318

    60 for 30.

    Nice girl.

    Room, at house, was a disaster.

    Pretty good lay but stubbly legs.

    Will not repeat because of that.
    Meth User.

  4. #3505
    https://aypapi.com.lasvegas.listcraw...post/27492996/

    80 for 30.

    Thick Honduran girl.

    Nice, thick juicy ass and great natural tits and nice dark areolas.

    Great personality and no rush whatsoever.

    Awesome slurping CBJ.

    Fucking she really gets into it and makes you feel great with dirty talk.

    Top notch, fantastic.

    Best time I've had in a while.

    Top of my list, for now.

    Will repeat for sure.

  5. #3504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 302
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to know as well since Vegas Asian Club has moved to a model where the agency charges a fee and then lets you negotiate with the provider for her fee. Just screams of scam to me.
    I don't live in Las Vegas, but I visit regularly. I'll be there this Friday and I've been in touch with them regarding my appointments. As far as I can tell nothing has changed with the fees charged. 1 Hr = $$$

  6. #3503
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27585061/

    Was supposed to be 75 for 30 FS.

    She ran out of rubbers so I got BBBJ for 45.

    It was ok but she is bigger than pics.

    Will not repeat.

  7. #3502
    There is a review literally 1 page back even if it is a very short one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jtherion  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this lady? I want. But want to make sure she is legit.

    My first attempt with a differnet girl went horrible which I will post about in the tipoff report later.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

  8. #3501

    LV Queens Club.

    Frequent Vegas visitor.

    Visit 1-2 times every year.

    I usually use LV Queens Club a great agency for asian girls.

    But it seems theyve shut down since my last trip, I'm visiting on December 3rd.

    Anyone know what happened to them?

    Anyone have any info on Arianna? One of the girls that worked there.

  9. #3500

    Kyra Metals

    Any one seen this lady? I want. But want to make sure she is legit.

    My first attempt with a differnet girl went horrible which I will post about in the tipoff report later.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

  10. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    What are the standard rates there?
    I'd like to know as well since Vegas Asian Club has moved to a model where the agency charges a fee and then lets you negotiate with the provider for her fee. Just screams of scam to me.

  11. #3498

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Datadog  [View Original Post]
    As posted before, solid. Hot young and willing. You must endure some pre checks that I found on the heavy side, but it was worth while. Jinju is a nymph!!
    What are the standard rates there?

  12. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by Isinin702  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

    Had a great time with her last night. Going to repeat and repeat and repeat.
    She certainly has an interesting life. What did you pay and what did you get?

  13. #3496

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by MissRoyalty  [View Original Post]
    OLIVIA will be available. She however does not provide a incall but is non rushed will work with you and provides great service. Contact for info.
    Post a picture.

  14. #3495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningSlayer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27183164/

    80 for 30.

    A bit bigger than pics.

    Huge naturals.

    Very chatty.

    Started out good with BBBJ then covered sex.

    After a while of going at it she started saying I should give her more money for what I'm getting.

    I asked her to stop but she kept saying it again and again.

    She wasn't getting any more cash and she lost my repeat business for not shutting up about it.
    You should of had a roll of pennies with you and every time she said something you throw a penny at her!

  15. #3494
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/27183164/

    80 for 30.

    A bit bigger than pics.

    Huge naturals.

    Very chatty.

    Started out good with BBBJ then covered sex.

    After a while of going at it she started saying I should give her more money for what I'm getting.

    I asked her to stop but she kept saying it again and again.

    She wasn't getting any more cash and she lost my repeat business for not shutting up about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape