Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 696 of 928 FirstFirst ... 196 596 646 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 746 796 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 13918
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3493
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/orally-gifted/9736784

    Nice girl.

    A bit bigger that pics.

    She really got into it.

    Had a good time.

    Will repeat.

  2. #3492
    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...ve-this_172318

    60 for 30.

    Nice girl.

    Room, at house, was a disaster.

    Pretty good lay but stubbly legs.

    Will not repeat because of that.

  3. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple numbers for her but they are about 3 years old. I've heard she has gone WAY downhill.
    Thanks that sucks.

  4. #3490

    For the hobbiest (s) on the holiday

    OLIVIA will be available. She however does not provide a incall but is non rushed will work with you and provides great service. Contact for info.

  5. #3489

    ISO Freckles

    I am looking for a freckled provider and would appreciate any info you might have. I prefer ginger or strawberry blonde, but not overly picky if they are sun kist! Thank you.

    J.

  6. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by LvRocks  [View Original Post]
    Were her listed donations accurate and all inclusive to the items listed in the ad?

    Thanks in advance.
    Yes sir. Just take care of this one she's good for us.

  7. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    Is she still flaking on people I plan on going to LV in January and plan to see her first. I'm guessing she either reads this board or people just call her out because on her ad she says sorry for the flakiness and that she doesn t do it anymore so I hope all is good because she's exactly my type.
    She updated her facebook earlier this month saying she got engaged and then the following week she took down all of her pictures off Adultlook. Not sure if Adultlook is just weird like that, but unless you have the link to her ad (like JDean had posted), if you try to search up her name or ad# she wont appear in Adultlook's search query. So I think its safe to assume she's outta the game.
    Last edited by Bkvera46; 11-19-18 at 18:35. Reason: Clarification

  8. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash2274  [View Original Post]
    I'll be travelling to LV in a couple weeks and have this girl on my radar.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/762676468003

    I've looked through the forum and seen a few references to Melody, but the links are long dead.

    She's got ads all over using the same pictures, so that's encouraging. But I also don't want to spend my entire gambling wad on one provider.

    Can I get some info on her?

    Thanks!
    I know her name isn't Melody. https://www.instagram.com/empemb/?hl=en.

  9. #3485

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Isinin702  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

    Had a great time with her last night. Going to repeat and repeat and repeat.
    Were her listed donations accurate and all inclusive to the items listed in the ad?

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #3484

    Kyra

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2951465

    Had a great time with her last night. Going to repeat and repeat and repeat.

  11. #3483

    Who knows Melody?

    I'll be travelling to LV in a couple weeks and have this girl on my radar.

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...s/762676468003

    I've looked through the forum and seen a few references to Melody, but the links are long dead.

    She's got ads all over using the same pictures, so that's encouraging. But I also don't want to spend my entire gambling wad on one provider.

    Can I get some info on her?

    Thanks!

  12. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashPussy  [View Original Post]
    Those kind of girls are hard to keep around once they're there, they usually start off great after you pay them, but they want a lot of tips to keep them going bc once they figure they got a nice chunk of change from everyone and if the tipping slows down, they are packing up and ready to bolt and get to they're next gig, you could be spending some decent cash for like 30 minutes of a little fun, and extras are prob not on the menu,unless it's an ungodly amount of $$ but then again they might be cool and like you guys and hang longer, good luck and be aware these girls may have 4 or 5 more gigs after yours.
    Thanks for the insight brother!

  13. #3481

    First time

    Quote Originally Posted by Math1956  [View Original Post]
    Hello, everyone. I am a long-time lurker with a lot of questions.

    I've decided to head for Las Vegas for an encounter with an escort. I am planning on using an escort agency (I know that this will cost more) because I believe that it will lead to fewer surprises.

    I am a first-timer at this. Before I schedule my trip, I have some questions:

    1) From what I understand, when you hire an escort from an agency, you pay an agency fee and an entertainment fee. Typically, how much do each of these things cost?

    2) I am very concerned about bait-and-switch, which is why I would prefer to use an agency. Yes, I understand that most pictures on an escort agency web page are models. However, from what I have been able to read, agencies will be able to send you a girl that is similar to the picture on the website. Have you found this to be the case? If a girl shows up and I don't like her, am I allowed to send her back? At that time, do most agencies send a different girl? How long can this go on?
    If you get an agency and you don't like the first girl, her driver will be right there and they will want $.5 or $$ just bc she showed up and the driver will strong arm you to pay and they will leave, total RIP off artist and if you do like her its 2 to 3 hundred to agency, and then she gets the Golden pussy syndrome and will quote you around 6 or 7 more hundred for just very limited CFS, and then few hundred more for fetishes like spanking and probably not GFE, and remember her guy is out in the hall waiting the whole time.

  14. #3480

    Party girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by LemerLamb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with these ladies? I'm 99% sure it's TGTBT, scam, bait and switch, etc but I have a small glimmer of hope they are legit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926930
    Those kind of girls are hard to keep around once they're there, they usually start off great after you pay them, but they want a lot of tips to keep them going bc once they figure they got a nice chunk of change from everyone and if the tipping slows down, they are packing up and ready to bolt and get to they're next gig, you could be spending some decent cash for like 30 minutes of a little fun, and extras are prob not on the menu,unless it's an ungodly amount of $$ but then again they might be cool and like you guys and hang longer, good luck and be aware these girls may have 4 or 5 more gigs after yours.

  15. #3479

    "Bachelor Party Girls"

    Anyone have any experience with these ladies? I'm 99% sure it's TGTBT, scam, bait and switch, etc but I have a small glimmer of hope they are legit.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926930

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape