Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,456 to 25,470 of 28209
-
11-26-18 23:39 #2754Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 158[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
11-26-18 21:36 #2753Regular Member

Posts: 1Big black booty
Anyone know where I can find a big black booty escort in Tampa?
-
11-26-18 21:15 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 25Tampa fun
Met her over the weekend. Super sexy girl and very friendly. Huge rack and very enthusiastic and those eyes are freaking amazing. She said she is here for few weeks. Tell her pat send you.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../post/19289993
-
11-26-18 17:13 #2751Regular Member

Posts: 6Oh well
Regarding katia, I figured my report wouldn't be received well. I know she use to work for uncle, I don't know if she presently still does or has recently. Just thought I'd give a heads up to everyone.
Britteny, I saw her about 3 weeks to a month ago and I'm honestly forgetting if it was CBJ or not.
-
11-26-18 16:50 #2750Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16Katia
Honey I know exactly who you are and you simply mad because I kicked you out for your insecurity.
I'm very sorry you got intimidated by Beautiful tall Russian woman but it doesn't give you rights to post lies. I've been around for years and have big list regular customers. Anyways I still wish you luck.
Hugs&kisses.
-
11-26-18 16:21 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 718Holly Adams
I know the price point is a bit crazy, but considering a splurge. The interaction is great, but can't find any intel out there on her. I miss TER! Any chance someone here has sampled? https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...6.htm?cat=6192.
-
11-26-18 15:16 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 4909Sleep indeed.
She told me she stays up till 5 am at times.
Originally Posted by Hello100
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 13:10 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 5948Seem to recall all covered?
Originally Posted by Lintt
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 11:44 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 622Katia
I agree and she is on the schedule tonight at the 6 shops.
Originally Posted by MackG1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 11:05 #2745

Posts: 352Brittany
Thanks for your input, I know she's legit. My question was has anybody visited her recently, within the past three weeks, at an incall location?
Originally Posted by Lintt
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-18 10:43 #2744Senior Member

Posts: 761Rachel (rae)
Gave myself afterThanksgiving desert with another visit with RACHEL. Another great time. RACHEL is very friendly, openminded, bubbly, smiley, and all-around no drama fun inviting young women (24 yo). For more details look up my first post# 2603.
Again my time was leisurely HHR with all the trimmings. BBBJCFSDFKDATYFIV.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...684/8137704862
So as I was ready to leave I ask if she ever work with others, to which she replies. "yep, I have a GF that I'm training / mentoring". A newbie. OK RACHEL, tell me more.
You like to meet her? SURE. Ask her to come back to the room. In walks a 5"3" 115-20 (maybe 34 b) cute face sort of shy but friendly.
RACHEL introduces me to DEANNA showing me her current ad. Not a bad ad but better in person. Will try and report.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...170/8135162456
-
11-26-18 08:11 #2743Senior Member

Posts: 205Katia has been at 6 shops since about March when the other website went down. She is still in St Petersburg at Utopia works there 5 nights per week usually overnight shift. I don't think she is working for uncle.
Originally Posted by Lintt
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 23:49 #2742Regular Member

Posts: 6I reviewed her and someone else did also. Long story short, pics are accurate, she delivers, but very distant, zero emotion.
Originally Posted by TailSct
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-18 19:46 #2741Senior Member

Posts: 28Sandra
Been trying to get in touch with Sandra for a while now but it never works out. I underestimated how much that woman sleeps LOL.
-
11-25-18 19:15 #2740

Posts: 352Brittany
Is anybody tagging and this philly at her hotel or outcall / car date only? Every time I text her, she tells me she only does outcall, yet her post to shows in or out. Tampa area code plus 308-8955. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27557661/.










Reply With Quote




