Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8996

    Is this one

    Looks familiar to you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3B4F011-1467-4D32-8ABF-3FF2F7F97F73.jpg‎   CD550FAA-6FBA-4B5A-9CFD-79BCA027F98D.jpg‎  

  2. #8995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Not serenity.

    She used to advertise on BP, but definitely not serenity. I've seen her multiple times, but she looks bigger in this pic than when I saw her last. Has a habit and a pimp typically. Not the best attitude, but pretty solid skills.

    Marto, where did you come into contact with her? PM is fine.

    JDBoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.

  3. #8994

    Serenity?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
    Isn't this Serenity from Williamsburg Rd? I've seen her a few times since being back from vacation.

  4. #8993

    Lorraine

    Few months ago she was in a house with others, couldn't host but was still down for outcall fun. I've since lost her number. Anyone have it? If so, via PM would be perfect. Thanks.

  5. #8992

    Powhatan Pam link? Anyone have it?

    Does anyone have a link for Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    .

  6. #8991
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    Where can I find Powhatan Pam link at.

  7. #8990

    Powhatan Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.

  8. #8989

    Those any one had the chance

    Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77351117-292E-4E9B-BB92-92B929005691.jpg‎  

  9. #8988

    I just reconect with kat

    For those the remember kat she still around as always be careful with her and her habit.

  10. #8987

    They are the same

    Cute little girl I don't recommend her any more also she is in doghouse

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.
    .

  11. #8986

    Nar co rates

    Like latinas take look at this hoe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0089CBDA-45CF-40E0-87BB-4067237ECD13.jpg‎   6086A7EB-F6FC-4690-87D5-A15986DB1BF2.jpg‎   1F6A584B-BFDF-44D8-BAFF-F8C046199289.jpg‎  

  12. #8985

    Is "Kay" Taylor M?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.
    I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.

  13. #8984

    I Reviewed Kitty Blonde MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    Someone reviewed her. I can't remember it but I don't think it was positive.
    I pm PhilCollins told him about my review I did on Kitty she was cool but I just wasn't feeling her so I wouldn't repeat as usual YMMV.

  14. #8983

    Powhatan Pam

    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.

  15. #8982

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this one out and reporting back but seeking any avail intel first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/220593372170
    Someone reviewed her. I can't remember it but I don't think it was positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape