Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8991
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.
    Where can I find Powhatan Pam link at.

  2. #8990

    Powhatan Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.
    Is her mother still sprawled out on the couch? She is a good value, just like DTLQ.

  3. #8989

    Those any one had the chance

    Of meet this cute looking hoe she looks like latina the tattoos looks familiar any clue guys?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 77351117-292E-4E9B-BB92-92B929005691.jpg‎  

  4. #8988

    I just reconect with kat

    For those the remember kat she still around as always be careful with her and her habit.

  5. #8987

    They are the same

    Cute little girl I don't recommend her any more also she is in doghouse

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.
    .

  6. #8986

    Nar co rates

    Like latinas take look at this hoe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0089CBDA-45CF-40E0-87BB-4067237ECD13.jpg‎   6086A7EB-F6FC-4690-87D5-A15986DB1BF2.jpg‎   1F6A584B-BFDF-44D8-BAFF-F8C046199289.jpg‎  

  7. #8985

    Is "Kay" Taylor M?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.
    I don't know if I am confusing these two or not.

  8. #8984

    I Reviewed Kitty Blonde MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    Someone reviewed her. I can't remember it but I don't think it was positive.
    I pm PhilCollins told him about my review I did on Kitty she was cool but I just wasn't feeling her so I wouldn't repeat as usual YMMV.

  9. #8983

    Powhatan Pam

    Stopped by and saw Powhatan Pam for a QV today. After the others couldn't come through, she did. Many of you all know her I'm sure. Nothing had changed..still good service for a good deal.

  10. #8982

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about checking this one out and reporting back but seeking any avail intel first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/220593372170
    Someone reviewed her. I can't remember it but I don't think it was positive.

  11. #8981

    Older

    Thinking about checking this one out and reporting back but seeking any avail intel first.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...r/220593372170

  12. #8980

    Alex

    Has anyone seen this one that goes by Alex?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/349586233264

    I couldn't find anything from searching the form. I texted her and she is located off Midlothian.

    Any assistance is appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 668297891049MzAwNTgwNjY3Mw.jpg‎  

  13. #8979

    If any of you have regulars

    I will say keep them there is nothing more fuckking disappointing that chasing fuckking hoes like chasing someone for girlfriend there too long volume of hoes available in this place even the street walker ask for 250 watafuckk

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! Tried to get with 3 diff ho's tonight who all claim to need business. Nome came through so I still have my $.
    .

  14. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.
    Thanks for the heads up! Tried to get with 3 diff ho's tonight who all claim to need business. Nome came through so I still have my $.

  15. #8977

    For those who been asking for kay

    I set a date with her but she tried to do cash and dash she has new pimp I don't recommend use this little bitcch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape