Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24815
    Kitty Kat is a thief and a liar.

    I did got what I wanted last time I was with her.

    I would only repeat if it was a car date and the location of my choice.

    Performance was a C at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She is good at stealing and robbing money from the clients. A true piece of shit. Be warned.

  2. #24814

    Mariah + Camila + Tiffany + Nicole = A damn good holiday weekend.

    Thursday morning.

    Pick up Camila around Sunoco.

    Performance A+.

    Thursday night.

    Picked up Mariah at the Sunoco also.

    Perfornace B+.

    Friday morning.

    Picked up Tiffany in front of Walgreens.

    Performance B.

    Has a busted eye with stitches.

    Still looks good though.

    Friday night.

    Picked up Nicole in front on KFC.

    Performance A and was dirt cheap.

    Face is breaking out (covered by heavy makeup) and her hair is dyed black.

    Had to reuse pics I found ini this forum thank you contributers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 269a9d549e5bb85aa20b12c841b7c716.jpg‎   IMG_20180826_211445-500x640.jpg‎   N1.jpg‎   HN1.png‎  

  3. #24813

    Tiffany

    Didn't see much on the streets so I hit up some girls, Tiffany was the first to answer so I made my way and picked her up from her hotel and got to a safe spot. She's gained some weight but nothing I minded. Was just in the mood from some head and she did a solid job. Damage was 30.

  4. #24812
    Quote Originally Posted by WholeThang448  [View Original Post]
    He probably married barbie LOL.
    Well I still fucked her last week lmao.

  5. #24811

    Kitty Kat review

    First of all, I'm not captain "save a ho" or anything like that, I said this cause I saw that this girl had mixed reviews.

    Well to me she is the perfect example of YMMV girl, like I said before I'm from Chicago but I visit Orlando at least 2 or 3 times and every time I have fun at the trail. I was there last month and I had fun with some girls there, one of them Kitty Kat. I saw her around 2 years ago on the trail and I recognize her while I putting gas on that gas station of wmart. I call her "Emily?" (Cause she just to go by that name as well) and she smiled back, she jumped on my car and told me that she had a room, but due some comments on this forum I told her I would have fun with her but she would have to come to my room or I would drop her off. She agree, then I asked her for how many Mario coins she would play and she asked me what I wanted, to which I reply, "everything" and she said 80 coins, to what I laughed and I told her, I seen you before so I know what the prices are around here. She laughed and she said "well tell me how many Mario coins would you give me?" And I said 40 for everything and she agreed.

    As soonest we got to my room she just used the bathroom and then got naked, nice body, and she started with her best quality which is BBBJ and then we moved to Mish, DG and I asked to finish with a BBBJ with cim, she said "sure" and I gave a big load on her mouth that she swallowed with no problem. I drop her back off around her area.

    Never had a problem with her or being robed by her, my advice is just stand your ground and show that you are the "costumer" and if she gives good service she would get your business, otherwise you would take your business somewhere else.

    Also thanks to all the ones that helped me in my last trip. I am planning in being there in a few more weeks. Have fun.

  6. #24810
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    What ever happen to c5? Miss his reports.
    He probably married barbie LOL.

  7. #24809

    The red head that goes by Leah you can trust

    Unfortunately her real name is Tiffany which is the reason she uses Leah. Never heard any complaints on her, she is a real angel if you ask me.

  8. #24808

    Tiffanys.

    A little confused on the 2 Tiffanys. So one of them also goes by Leah but has been available for some time and the other just returning. From what I've been reading one of them has been involved in some serious shit I really don't want to be a part of. Any help identifying the good from the bad one is appreciated. PM if you have to. Thanks in advance.

  9. #24807
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkStory  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 25 y / o tall 5'10 ish blonde? If so, then yes Bree senior is quite a sight. Intelligent and very coherent despite being on something LOL. She was telling me stories of her previous days when she used to earn top dollar. Very believable despite the signs of use on her now. Did you get her at SW rates? She didn't go below $ for FS when I spoke to her so settled for some fine mike work. Probably will give her another holler soon.
    That's her. Still the same.

  10. #24806

    Aubree?

    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    Just Had one my fav Bree the blonde not the one withshort blk hair stealing from mongers. What a gal. She is a 10. Does not belong out here. Don't know why she does it but let just be real she would never look at me twice if she wasn't fuck up out here. She is awsome my numberv1 at the moment. Surprise no one see her on here.
    Is this the 25 y / o tall 5'10 ish blonde? If so, then yes Bree senior is quite a sight. Intelligent and very coherent despite being on something LOL. She was telling me stories of her previous days when she used to earn top dollar. Very believable despite the signs of use on her now. Did you get her at SW rates? She didn't go below $ for FS when I spoke to her so settled for some fine mike work. Probably will give her another holler soon.

  11. #24805
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #24804
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Glad she's back. " Dated " Tiffany a few times (FS) . Excellent!
    Looking good tiff. Hit me up. I'm.

  13. #24803

    C5

    What ever happen to c5? Miss his reports.

  14. #24802
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    In your case number 17, and I'll add to that. Don't use the glove compartment as its closer to her than you unless it can be locked, same for the mid console. I know a monger who keeps his in the trunk which is fine, you can also use that little compartment under the driver door handle if you have it. Always have what you're looking to donate out before leaving your place so there will never be a need to pull the wallet out in front of her. For room dates leave that stuff in your pockets (if not left in the car) and if you need to take a leak the wallet and keys go with you. I had an overnight last year and slept with my keys and wallet in my pocket. Sucks this happened but refer to that link for the future.

    TMC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me a long time ago and I never did another car date. Still won't even consider it. Sad too because this girl just got a great review.
    Live and learn.

  15. #24801

    Aubree

    Just Had one my fav Bree the blonde not the one withshort blk hair stealing from mongers. What a gal. She is a 10. Does not belong out here. Don't know why she does it but let just be real she would never look at me twice if she wasn't fuck up out here. She is awsome my numberv1 at the moment. Surprise no one see her on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape